Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lucid dreaming (Read 1098 times)
Tarja

Lucid dreaming
Nov 14th, 2007 at 7:09am

Hi guys here is another dream about my son I had last night( i find I am aware that Im dreaming a lot when I am and that I can try to do different things in my dreams because of this. Ive only just discovered since logging on to your web site that this is called lucid dreaming- I actually thought every one did this)

So Im walking down a hill I used to walk down a lot when I was a kid with a friend of mine.We are just chatting and at the bottom of the hill is a supermarket. We go in and my friend is busting for the toilet so she runs into the toilet. Im standing there and I realise Im dreaming because I used to live near here when I was a kid and I now live on the other side of Australia.  I decide to test that Im dreaming so I try to fly ( something I love to do when Im there) I hover above the floor and my friend comes out of the toilet.  I say to her lets go find Tim I want to talk to him so we walk out the back.  There are a lot of random people outside sort of like people camping, small family type groups but a very friendly happy feeling. Anyway I loose my friend along the way and I just ask some people if they know where Tim is.
Then this tall blond fellow with a bit of a frown indicates towards a tree.. I look up and Timmie is climbing the tree but hes only about 12 (he died nearly 17 I actually dreamed this the night before it would've been his 17th birthday) anyway he sees me and jumps out of the tree to gently land  in front of me and we hug a really nice long hug. And then my 3 year old wakes me up.  Im annoyed because I wanted to talk to him but Im happy I got a hug.

Why would he appear to only be about 12 any thoughts?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Lucid dreaming
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 11:05am

Hi Tarja,

When we are in the afterlife we can be any age we wish! 
Many people/souls opt for going back to their young adult years, but since Timmy hadn't experienced that stage yet, he chose a time that was special to him. It does seem that you did have a contact from him!

( The number of daily new posts has greatly increased lately, making it hard to catch up. I regret not seeing this earlier.)

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.