Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Clive works on PE with another forum member (Read 1945 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Clive works on PE with another forum member
Nov 10th, 2007 at 11:15pm

reprinted by permission of Clive, as our agreement to share with the board his continued findings, putting it into partnered explorations as seems to fit there due to this is two people who are a part of this forum.

Hi Alysia,

Just a little note to let you know I've had two back to back experiences recently. I also keep in touch with G regularly, so thank you for the introduction.
Here's the text of my emails below (it saves me writing them out again, LOL!)

Hope you enjoy, I'm getting a handle on why it's so difficult to explain to someone how to do this....because it is! Everyone is different.
Take Care,
Clive.

1st Experience.
-----------------
Hi G
Didn't think I would be writing again so soon, but......while it’s fresh in my mind, here’s what happened this morning.
I got up early the clocks being put back responsible for that then I laid back down and found myself in a class being taught by Bruce Moen, there was a yellow book being used and I tried desperately to remember it’s title, I can remember saying it twice in order to help recollection but to no avail.

Then I came out of the “dream” world, I felt that electric tingle all over body, so I asked if Bruce was about (knowing that he can split himself into multiple Bruce's), something/someone seemed to zoom in and I then got the full body large electric charge. Last time I had this I heard my spirit guides. So I knew/hoped something was about to happen, I resisted the temptation to swallow as I have learnt that that kicks you out.

I now saw a person on a green hill , I was like a camera in the air, panning around following this person, as they moved I saw a large, what I thought was a stone house, but it was bigger than a house. It didn’t look like a castle but it was definitely big, in a rolling countryside scene. I tried to hang on in there but never got to ID the figure.

As I laid awake thinking about what happened it occurred to me that might have been focus 27.

What do you think m8 ?
Wow what a rush,
Clive.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Clive works on PE with another forum member
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2007 at 11:19pm

the yellow book has my curiosity up Clive.

also as I shared with you, I have had the same effect of mind out there, being similar to a zoom in lens camera, most intriguing to see you duplicate my own experience with being a camera like entity.
thanks, alysia Smiley

also I like what you said about everyone being different. it explains our difficulty to relate these experiences, but we sure have fun trying!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.