Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Bruce's Telephone Device to the Afterlife (Read 27328 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Bruce's Telephone Device to the Afterlife
Reply #45 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 8:02am

On the recently added index of internet links forums (Paranormal Audio Recordings) I have posted some links about a device, called Spiricom, that successfully demonstrated real-time voice communication with a couple deceased people.  There are links to audio recordings of some of the conversations that took place using Spiricom.  There is a link to a report written by the developers that contains information about Spiricom's history, developmet, operating theory, schematic diagrams, etc.

The Spiricom device was successfull at demonstrating that such devices are possible.  But, it appears that something about the nature of its design caused it to be dependent on a specific, gifted, operator.   My feeling is that this factor is in the design of the antenna system. The intent of the device I am working on is that it can function at least as well as Spiricom with less dependence a "gifted" operator to allow its use by a much larger percentage of the population.  Ideally anyone could walk into WalMart and buy one for twenty bucks, take it home, plug it in, and use it to talk to deceased friends and loved ones and others.

I am sure that some folks will say, how do we know that Spiricom wasn't a hoax?  Some will say that since it could possibly be a hoax it therefore must be a hoax and is worthless as an example of the possibility that such devices can possibly exist.  That kind of illogical arguement may be swallowed by some, but it serves no useful purpose (in my opinion) in terms of the development of improved versions of such devices except to stiffle such development to satisfy someone's belief that such devices are possible.

As for myself I chose to leave the question of Spiricom's reality an open question, with the possibility that something learned from it might be used in future development of future such devices.

Have a look and have a listen.  Maybe some of you electronic types would like to discuss this further?  Let's communicate via the Spiricom thread on the new forum.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #46 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 10:22am

Hello Bruce,
I have not 'formerly' met you.  I am Old Dood.
I am looking forward to my Christmas gifts.  I know my wife bought me your books.
We know pretty much what we give each other save a few surprises.
25 years of marriage does that. Smiley

I see no reason for such a device not to be possible or to work.
I firmly believe 'we' have tech from beings outside of this planet that 'we' have have back engineered and kept most of the good toys from the public.
Zero-Point Energy being one of them.

I have no problem with any device of this nature.  I look forward to purchasing such a device when they become available.
However, I will never buy one at 'Wal-Mart'. hehe! I would assume they would cost a lot more then $20.00 too.

IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #47 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 8:02pm

Hello Bruce

I didn't see the thread you refer to just now, when I looked on the Visitor's Links forum (if that's where you meant?).

So, is there sufficient existing information to know how that previous device worked/how it was built? is your one an adaptation of it, essentially?

What are the principles behind it?

It would be mind-blowingly good if your machine worked reliably.

Best

Oliver

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #48 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 8:24pm

Orlando,

It's under Organizied Internet Information Links.  You should see the new set of forums in the middle of the main page. 

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #49 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 8:32pm

Oliver,

The post is on one of the new forums, the path to it is:

Conversation Board › Organized Internet Information Links Index › Paranormal Audio Recordings

Here's a direct link:  http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1197399527  to the thread.

The link to the "Spiricom Report" gives a great deal of information about the device's history, development, operating theory, how the various prototypes were built,  etc.  There are also links to audio recordings of conversations using the device.

I did not discover the information about the Spiricom device until long after I had begun development of the device I have been working on.  I have incorporated some of the concepts used by the Spiricom device into later prototypes of mine.

This device was operating several years ago.  In the opening statement of the Report the developers give a very good synopsis of the state of the art at the time the Report was written.  Their successful results were sporadic, but when you listen to the audio recordings of conversations those successful results are pretty spectacular.  Very clear, intelligible voice can be heard mixed in with the sounds of a set of audio tones the device used that sound a little a bagpipe player stuck on one note.

The report was written to give as much information as possible to potential developers of future, improved-repeatability devices.  If a device with the same voice quality could be developed that worked reliably and repeatably that would be a world-shaker.  

See what you think after reading through the report.

Bruce

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 8:56pm

Re. my post on the Golden compass, which film has the powers of egotism and authoritarianism seeking to hijack a newly invented device which allows communication with other realities to enforce their own view. (to close down higher knowing or intuition)

Smiley Could (slightly tongue in cheek) this be it? Can it be playing out broadly as the film suggests? Any men in black lurking around in the background???

IP Logged

orlando123

France
Reply #51 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 7:10pm

Thanks for replying Bruce. I will take a look at the info you provided. It would be good to know more about where you are at with your own project - what success you've had so far and what is lacking; how long you think it's going to take before you have a viable machine you can go public with etc. Anyway, I expect you will update us in due course.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #52 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 9:18pm

Great thread Smiley  My husband has been in electronics for 45 years, with the phone company for 20 years, and may have a new idea --- if you would like me to ask him.  He's retired now, so he has plenty of time to research and explore. 
We all know that sound never dis-emanates; it continues for eternity. All that needs to be done is to develop a device which translates that sound into an audible and comprehensive form  from an ether dimension into our dimension.  As in Star Trek--- a devise that translates other "Languages" into one that is familiar to our ear.    Tongue
Bob Monroe mentions in one of his books that he perceived a "time" when his grandson would pick up the receiver of an ACD and speak to him in the HereAfter.  (Can't remember which book--- it's been 10 years since I've read the series.)
    My grand daughter, Sara (2 years 9 months) speaks to husband Paul's deceased mother on a spare phone we have. The phone is not connected, and Sara calls MiMi and has whole conversations with her. She then hands the receiver to me, and the "dead" sound on the other end hurts my ears.  I say my hello and "feel" her presence, but no verbal communication directly to me at this time.   
Good luck to you, Bruce. It is a clever device and a long awaited one at that!   Wink
Happy Holidays to All.  Love and Hugs--- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #53 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 3:32am

[quote author=Berserk2 link=1193491751/15#22 date=1193942320]Most dabblers in altered states of consciousness are rightly wary of Ouija boards.  In my experience, those who play with it eventually receive menacing contacts from "Hell," "fallen angels," and malevolent discarnate spirits.  Several possession cases sometimes result from deceptive communications from the board. 
Just one problem here, Donster...
Would not such "damned" spirits be too busy being TORTURED, to play
such pranks on unsuspecting mortals?
Think about it. If "Hell" exists and they are in it, they are miserable beyond our wildest human imaginations. Think about the last time you had the flu... you didn't want to do anything but lay there and groan, right? (And is not how these spirits feel on a GOOD day in "Hell", a billion times worse than the flu with a 103-degree fever??? Assuming "Hell" is really hellish!)
So how is it that spirits in "Hell" would have the energy/gumption to perform ingenious tricks on the living? I hope I've given you some food for thought here...

B-maestro

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #54 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 7:29am

Shocked It would be a step up the ladder for sure! However I forsee it not being made available for the "public", ergo it will not be "promoted" as being real but rather a game such as the Oiji Board. Bruce will encounter much wind providing it works like a mobilphone. Ideal would be for Bruce to take precautions and double up on material and since its been documented here on the board already at least lots of right kind of people "know" about it, thats a very good precautionary measure.

Keeping in mind all of the PSI material/tools and other so called extra terrestrial devices amoungst our world already, I am convinced that the possibility of "tapping" into other dimensions, other worlds and other realms exsists already, yet only for few. Bruce's destiny may be the need to be put together with other afterlife science personell so to complete the project.

Its not a one person project. However the question is, is it the "right time frame for this project", as in the leap of consciousness level of mankind" is yet still in toddler shoes. What harm can be done with such a device if in the hands of a madman? Sort of like a Pinky and Brain kind of ordeal. Wisdom comes with responsibilty.

Ergo, will the "mass consciousness" use it to help many or to harm many as like already with other tools in knowledge?

Sure, I would love to be able to contact the afterlife using my telephone, however if we are allowed as mindkind to take such a step, then I am sure that it will not be until "we" have reached a certain level of "intercontinental understanding, respect, love for another and upmost care"...

Are we there yet.... in my understanding "NO", of all the things we seem to "know" about the different types of spirits in the afterlife, even those in the near earth realm, we can say that some of the spirits also still have to learn the meaning of "forgiveness" in their own realm.

Which means to me that not every spirit should be allowed to phone with someone else here, its pending on the consciousness level of that spirit and simutainiously that of the human being. Imagine it to be "real", what would your questions to the other reciepiant be? Now imagine an ego driven human being, whom has no interest in soul life but rather in ego life, calling up asking about foreign world technologies, harmful foreign technologies and getting the answer to his/her questions!

Wide over 1/2 of our world doesnt even know how to practice AGAPE, otherwise there wouldnt still be this "interracial hate", nor would there be these "governments which take from others what is not rightfully theirs" - etc. pp. Those of us that do understand it need to multiply ourselves by means of "teaching".

I believe and hope we have to work on ourselves before such will be allowed.

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #55 - Dec 14th, 2007 at 7:51am

Excellent Post Nanner....

Very good points....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.