Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Sathurday 27 Oct all day NEW PExploration, (Read 29482 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Sathurday 27 Oct all day NEW PExploration,
Reply #45 - Oct 30th, 2007 at 3:04pm

Gweexldax wrote on Oct 30th, 2007 at 1:49pm:
At first, I had the assumption that I had to have absolute control over everything, and "mildly dictate" what would happen to me and when. I learned that I had to endure long gaps, and frustrations. When I "let go" and waited for guidance, I went along with the sudden shifts from one level to the next. It isn't easy to STAY in one scene for me. I would like to, but in time, I hope to be more help, rather than "The scattered observer". I have seen a few images that are very much like the hypnogogic showcase.  It's different in PE, because I have a desire to see and learn, and hopefully help. During lucid dreaming, I want to enjoy the experience like an amusement. I have been told by Spirit to "Stop worrying". I am still working on that. Outside our group, I have two friends who understand what PE is about. There are some aquaintances who will NEVER "get" it, and that's ok. It gives me more time to spend with a Higher Consciousness.

hi Peggy, I think you are doing fine, especially the desire part I understand the intention is perhaps 90 percent of the exploration.
I mean the desire to see and learn and hopefully help. I think you've helped me.

perhaps by the opportunity to talk here as well. sometimes I forget and get doubts too, but this time I kept setting the intention that I wanted to get whatever the group wanted to get, what would be shown to be most helpful, and then just have to trust I suppose! you're lucky you have two friends know about PE! I have no friends outside of this forum know about PE.
there are a couple of other forums doing our kind of stuff though that I've ran across. who knows? maybe we can continue to do these and get better each time. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #46 - Oct 30th, 2007 at 3:15pm

Hey there,

just a short intervention.

@ Romain

concerning "I did not dare to..."

I am serious about this, the intention comes from the bottom of the heart, but I was too scared it would be misunderstood.  Maybe just a matter of insecurity, that will be left behind when I am more into pe/astral travel/ working with different states of consiousness/ healing/ forgiveness.

@Alysia

You are right, I have not read much about how to PExplore, astral travel, different states of mind/consciousness, what I try to figure out since I joined the akc-board, is "how far can I go with my recent state of awareness". Keeping in mind, that curiosity is one feature, that motivates to go on, just like Bruce said. I have not even finished Voyages into the Unknown and Voyages beyond Doubt.
I have not even considered, that something will reveal for me, by just keeping an open mind to the topics we deal with on akc.
But what was suspicious to me, and I think in the end it was what made me join the board, were those incidents, e.g. when visiting memorial places, or old castles, where I could see scenes (like a time travel!) that must have been connected to those places. I could not explain them, what I thought of them, was, that they might have occured as images, that make those places and the lifestlye during the time periods when they were used, more accessible. I always had a penchant for imagining things.

yours sincerely,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #47 - Oct 30th, 2007 at 8:22pm

One of the most enjoyable things about attending programs at Monroe is the group energy. It always seemed easier to me to get "there" when there was a group of us doing it together.

And just so, this was a amazing group energy at a power spot that it seems almost every person found. The similar descriptions are wonderful and great confirmation, too.

How about we do it again this Saturday, November 3rd? Anyone want to play again?

OK- new post time.

Thomas

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #48 - Oct 30th, 2007 at 10:57pm

Pulsar I would enjoy a post about when you saw the scenes of a castle from the past, if you are able to describe details what state of mind you slipped into, whether you saw colors, whether the pictures moved or were static, etc. I'm very intrigued, you see this not my gift but I have seen some images, but not like in a castle where history may have taken place.

you could put it on any thread you want to. but no pressure.

Thomas, i will be there if you start up a thread.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #49 - Oct 31st, 2007 at 1:54am

tgecks, you said about doing another PE on Saturday, the 3rd, I would like to go for that if some others wanted to, but where would we go? (This time I intend to be prepared). Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #50 - Oct 31st, 2007 at 9:21am

You may remember from Bruce's book how his description and the ones from Tony and Denise and his other partners were similar in some respects, idential in some, and completely off in others.

In this spirit I would support folks in not trying to have the idential experience or judging your performance based on other poeples' descriptions. From what I read above, we had a very successful gathering, and it has generated momentum which can help carry others to it. This does not even consider the effects of what we are doing on the "other side" which is very excited and interedted in our gathering as well.....

So-- I propose again another PE this Saturday, same place, same intention.

Meet sometime on Saturday at Uluru (Ayers Rock) and continue our porcess about forgiveness. Whatever this means to you--- I just say as part of my intention: "I intend to work on forgiveness for my self, for others, for the planet....."

The Lizard Shaman still waits in Dreamtime.....

I have started a new thread about it.

Y'all come, now. You can come now, or you can come on later......

Thomas

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #51 - Oct 31st, 2007 at 12:44pm

OK, I'm in, Saturday at Uluru it is. Maybe I'll wear jeans and a sweatshirt this time, that lace outfit didn't really fit in, although I enjoyed it. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #52 - Oct 31st, 2007 at 11:30pm

Vee, I loved the way u dressed up! and didn't it get u in the mood to go out?

so please, I want to know what you're wearing to the PE. and please put your name down on the Nov 3 new thread, just so I'll remember to look for you at the next PE.

also jewelry was mentioned by a couple of Pe'ers and I thought it might have been your bracelet they caught a glimpse of...?

see ya soon!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.