Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A PE for Madeline McCann (Read 4371 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
A PE for Madeline McCann
Oct 16th, 2007 at 12:07pm

The suggestion for a new, on topic PE has been asked about.

How about one for the missing little girl Madeline McCann that is on one of the other threads. We could take a close look and do what we can do. Even if she has not passed over we may be able to offer her some comforting love to help her in a possable bad situation. Should she be passed over, then as a group we may be able to show her the way home to love. No matter what, by working towards a common goal of assisting a specific being, we can help her.
Any takers for this weekend? No matter what, its time and I will be there to help her.
Joe
PS: If this PE is acceptable to the group then here is the direction that I would like to take it in. (with your agreement) First if anyone has the ability to post a picture of Madeline here, without any comments on the post. Picture only. This weekend come to the thread and to the picture. Acknowledge what we are about to do and set your intent to be of assistance to Madeline and to the group. Get yourself into a relaxed state of mind or into the meditative state. We will move to the crystal at TMI, gather our collective energy,  and start from there. Think of Madeline with the intent of helping her. Send her your love. Move yourself to where she is. Help. ............ When finished come back to the crystal to regroup and re-energise. Thank yourself and those who were their with you. Acknowledge your ability and know that what you have done is good. Come back and post here what you saw, felt, or what came into your thoughts.
PSS: Fear can be one of the biggest enablers. Don't be afraid of what you see or hear. Know that you are doing the greater good. When I do a retrieval there are time when I fell all that has gone on in the incident. This includes the emotions. I think thats its important to acknowledge them and then leave them where they are. Do not bring them back with you. You may feel fear, pain, loneliness, hate, or a number of others. Again, leave them there and know that you have helped. No matter what, we will be helping this little girl. Are strength is with our intent to help and the greater good we will bring. Lets bring Madeline "home to 27" or at least comfort her in where she is.
Joe

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: A PE for Madeline McCann
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 10:56pm

While I was having lunch last week at the Monroe Institute while I was taking the Remote Viewing Practicum, Joe McMoneagle said he thought she had been kednapped for ransom, but that there had been too much pubicity and she had been sold from family to family and was now in Brazil. He said he has told the authorities who have called him.

I also get she is still alive. Natalie Holloway is not (Joe agreed).

Count me in.

Thomas

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2007 at 4:58pm

Hi Tgecks,
Glad to have you join me on this. As I said on the other post, I hope Joe M is right re Madeline. I did not get what you both recieved. As mentioned on the other thread, my mediation is allready compleat. Thank you all who joined me. I will explain further on a later post as I do not want to influence this thread and the weekend. Please join in.
Joe

I did get the same re Natalie and she's in the old well at his dads house. The kids killed her after the rape to keep her quiet. She was druged. The dad was involved in the cover up. They will find her body at some point. Most likely only after the house gets sold.
J

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2007 at 4:37pm

Hi,
I asked for infos about Madeline McCann. Here's the pieces I got, I checked the names with Google maps, but I found nothing realizable:

Very quickly, without relaxation, I saw a waterside, looked more to be a river rather than the sea; the bank seemed to be grassy. I saw a child there, kneeing by the water.

In relaxation I asked whether she is presently alive or not. I received she is alive.
I received two differing infos about the place she is now.
1. Near the Atlantic coast of Northern South-America, a village or place called "strerebucco", in the south-east of a larger village/city called San Bernadino. [Front-loading distortion through the info I've read before that she maybe is in Brazil?]
2. Rome, Italy; "Via Arpeggio" or "Rue d'Arpeggio" [the latter was stronger, though that's French]. An old styled, big appartment. I got the impression, she will be brought to Naples, Italy by train [which seemed odd to me] today, Monday the 22nd.

I'm not very convinced that there's something in it, but you never know. When I searched for the Via Arpeggio in Rome with Google Maps, a link (of two) showed up for "Save the children Italia Onlus", Via Firenze. Strange.

Spooky

P.S. In the first session with Brazil, I came to think about that the kidnapper(s) maybe want to set her free, and saw a long lonely street in a plain hot desert, a car, she got out with some drinking water, was adviced to stay there, the car drove back, and after some time a taxi was called anonymously to pick her up.

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2007 at 7:59pm

I put on my take home CD from my recent Remote Viewing practicum and went to look for Maddie. I did not get her in Brazil, but in Argentina. Definitely Spanish, not Portuguese, but no longer in Brazil.

I got that she is alive still, and has been passed from family to family. There is more, but not for here.

Just what I got.

Thomas

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2007 at 10:12pm

Greetings,

So the South American connection continues. You guys are doing well.

Spooky, I've had similiar foreign language flip-flops like you speak of for Via and Rue. Perhaps it's possible that when one's not in their accustomed language, several different languages are presented just to make sure you get the idea.--?

With the desert and the cab I also wondered about Interpretor's role--- perhaps enacting a scenario to show the idea that some effort to release her is being made by the ones who have her, but that it is complicated to do so.

Just wonderring,
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Oct 25th, 2007 at 6:25pm

Betson wrote:
"Perhaps it's possible that when one's not in their accustomed language, several different languages are presented just to make sure you get the idea.--?"
  Yes, I think that's possible. To get known how the own interpretor works, what is translated into/ replaced with what, would be something very beneficial for remote viewing skills (and other sorts of exploration too, of course).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.