Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Visiting Deceased Pets (Read 1539 times)
curiousgeorge

Visiting Deceased Pets
Oct 13th, 2007 at 2:21pm

A month ago my pet dog died of bone cancer. She was put to sleep and buried in our yard. I had a dream about every week since she died. On the first I had seen her in her form before she became weak, healthy and strong. The second she was in the garage on her mattress, and I reached out and pet her, the third one again I visited and saw the my pet, the fourth one she was in my bedroom and I walked inside, I reached out to pet her and told her not to be afraid, then she shapeshifted into a black dog. I've had animal shapeshifting dreams before, sometimes upon awakening I'll see my cat shapeshift as he jumps down from the bed. I wake up and the cat is in the same place. I am taking this as a sign that my pet dog's spirit is moving on. Shapeshifting dreams always seem somewhat mystical to me. The way they dramatically shift or transform into another animal. This may be some connection with my dog. I also have had an empathetic connection with the dog after she died. It has been a strong connection. Since then I haven't dreamt of her.

Curious George~

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Re: Visiting Deceased Pets
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2007 at 11:35pm

You will see her again in dreams, even years from now. It's amazing to visit pets in the spirit realm. I go see my ferrets often. I always want to feed them, but they don't need food, or water. I think I just need the ritual "mothering/caring" motions. I thank God for allowing the visits.

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

DavidLay

Re: Visiting Deceased Pets
Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2007 at 5:12pm

I have also had dreams where i see deceased pets so its nothing to worry about. I have seen a couple of my deceased cats in dreams. The one i remember most was watching my first rabbit who died in 2003 hop all the way up this maze in a pasture and into a rainbow. I didnt interact with him, just watching him hop into a rainbow from an aerial view. I have heard of the animal afterlife being referred to as the rainbow bridge before. I would assume that dream may have meant he had found his way to the rainbow bridge.
David

fixationdavid xavitotoenailx  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.