Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More! Wisdoms in the Autumn of My Life (Read 806 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
More! Wisdoms in the Autumn of My Life
Oct 13th, 2007 at 12:51pm

Smiley  Hi ...

I decided the best place for me is in the off topic! thank god and Bruce for thinking of off topic room. blessed be.

hope u enjoy alysia off the wall talk.

Wisdoms That Creep Up In The Autumn of My Life

1) I am trying out for the part of Betty Boop in my next life. They said I was a natural for the part but there’s no challenge to stretch myself..so...they’ll have to pay me more if they want me to do it. A lot more.

2) The audition for first female public defender didn’t go well. Neither did the one for Mother Mary. No snacks were given after the auditions and I miss the tea parties of the olden days.

3) I have learned the art of leaving my body and the effects of gravity no longer keep me grounded. So, I went out to visit my mother and grandmother. Lo and behold, they are still trucking. No, I mean this literally, they are still driving trucks over there. Also it’s true, my female relatives of blood line really do wear combat boots, not only that I saw my mother put on my dad's underwear rather then do laundry once, so no jokes about it please.

I had to decline my relative's invitation to search for alternate realities with them as the 3 stalwart musketeers in order to become a sheepherder back on Earth plane. My beloved daughter was playing the part of Mary, Mary, quite contrary and Little BoPeep has lost her sheep; fortunately, I knew exactly where the little rascal had gone and saved it using my trusty magic imbued cane.

4) Even though I have gained this ability for maximum velocity lift off, I am still hovering awaiting my navigation charts; the bloke who works at the airport takes too many coffee breaks.
The charts are supposed to lead me to other life forms in other star systems and I have my monitoring equipment as well I brought a tape recorder. I’ll be sure to bring my reports to you’all when I get back.

5) Meanwhile, since the chart messenger is lolly gagging, I decided to apply for a new body at the station of pick and choose. Like a kid in a candy store with two cents, they chased me down the aisles as I disrupted some tables reaching for the candy that was too expensive. I was forgiven because I’m cute.
I reguested to be a woman again after the Betty Boop life is over, hopefully she won’t live long.
I want to be a woman with no breasts or uterus. Is that possible? They said to draw up the plans, they would see whether the computer could do better.
I would like to come in bald, with a large cranium, fully grown. In my 30th year I would like to get strung up for being different. By the time all this drama is over, my chart navigater messenger should be off his coffee break and I can be on my way to other star systems.

I’ll see you all when I get back, meanwhile, be assured I’ll miss you because I never stopped loving you; that would be unlike me.
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2007 at 5:05pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.