Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
strong,thoughts and feelings of being needed and h (Read 1184 times)
jennyfarrell

ireland
strong,thoughts and feelings of being needed and h
Sep 25th, 2007 at 12:46pm

i was told along time ago that i had a power to comunicate with people who have passed on my best friend has the gift and has had alot of messages through the years for different people but it seemed to be people that needed help for one reason or another.she told me last week(this by the way is the first time she has been able to get a read on me) that my motherinlaw (who i never met)has come to me, as i am suffering really bad with my back the last year and it has had been sooo hard to cope both mental and physical im a prisoner to myself,it has had a big impact on my family,she told me my mother inlaw was a helper in the afterlife and has been helping others but is now needed more by me and my husband and family she also told her that i did not need (my friend) to talk to her as she knows i have the gift too, and told my friend i would feel her helping me and i would begin to feel and see her she told my friend she was going to cuddle me and as she said that to me i felt this tingling going from my head down my shoulders it was wierd the funny thing is i am getting these thoughts about people and im getting them right my motherinlaw also told my friend she was going to help me with my gift and i would know wot to do i would also begin to feel stronger and she was here to stay as long as she is needed funny thing is this young girl i keep getting thoughts in my head about her from this man in the afterlife  that is worried about her father wot is happening to me someone please help me and explain im afraid to say these thoughts incase im wrong. but im not afraid of the gift if i truly have it Cry

jennyfarrell  
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: strong,thoughts and feelings of being needed a
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 2:30pm

Jenny....What it it that your afraid of? The thoughts, the communication?  Do you know who this young girl is or who you might think it is?
Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.