Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
a guideline to emotion? (Read 843 times)
pulsar

Europe
a guideline to emotion?
Sep 2nd, 2007 at 7:56am

Hey there,

as you have recognized that I have (my fault!) difficulties to handle emotions. The positive are too nice to be true, the negative the ones that are left, that I ever thought of to be the truth, that reminds us of our own incapabilities, how insignificant we really are, and that all, what we desire to be, is only one short moment in time, nothing infinite, the only chance that we make effort and leave a picture of what we have done in the head of our relatives, and offspring. Our ego just a trap, we feel secure to have somthing to cling on and defend it until passing out.

So how to find balance? Necessary? Bull****? Hippie-attitude?
I think none of the above.
Surely, it seems sometimes like it is better to drain feelings, to have you mind free for the tasks you have to fulfill, in this cases, emotions are only baggage. But also draining is a problem, since everything you hold back, will hit one as twice as hard, as it appeared the first time (again my beloved problem logic vs. emotion). I mostly cared for emotions like said before, drain them to be not in the way of rationality and logical reflection.
It was not a wise decision, as they seem to come back, leaving only a big question mark above my head, really blocking the logical part of my mind.

.o0confusion0o.

As I want to regain my full brain capacity, not blocked by emotions, what do you think is the best way to get out of here? I tried to, but made no effort, it is still buzzing around my brain.

Maybe you have some ideas or guidelines to get out there, and advices how to handle emotions in the right way, as I see them as intruders, not part of what I am.

regards,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.