Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Whos up for meeting up then? haha! (Read 36319 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Whos up for meeting up then? haha!
Aug 19th, 2007 at 8:52am

Hey everyone!

Thought I'd kick this off and see if anyone out theres interested in trying to meet up non-physically and see what we can get! What time is good for you guys? I was thinking maybe set it up for one weekend so at any time on that particular weekend we can try and see if we can all meet up again and maybe compare notes on the sunday or monday?

Let us know if your interested and whens good!

Ryan

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Whos up for meeting up then? haha!
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 10:27am

Wow!

Can you believe this, CPFGuy!? Only 15 readers and no responses yet.  (I thought last evening you'd had 18 readers--?)

I plan to, or at least hope to, be involved, and I know several others have been saying it's time to do a PE. I think your sign-up sheet will fill up as the week progresses.  Over-all the board seems less experiential and more mentally involved in their explorations, than when we had our last PE.  Also some readers recall reading about Rosalie and Bruce's  PE and don't realize we've adapted it to larger group participation.

If you haven't been on a PE here, it's a group activity when we set an approximate time to meet somewhere we can all focus on. Setting our intent to be there adapts to our C1 time zones; not everyone is there simultaneously---weird, but there is no linear time once we're out of the physical. It's a group meditation with each member of the group making contact from their own place.  Beginners have as much to gain as experienced explorers.

Afterwards we take notes on what we 'saw'/ heard/felt  at about that time and post them on the PE thread. The similarities are sometimes striking!  Shocked The experience is useful as proof of our connectedness, as a confidence-builder, and as practice for other more useful activities in spirit later.

Do join in--
it's fun!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 11:36am

haha tell me about it Bets! I remember the times when you couldn't keep up with it all! Well I was just putting it out there to see and when we get a few people then go for it! Like you said its great for anyone whether your new to this or not, its all good fun and good training and you never know what might happen!

Ryan

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #3 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 12:29pm

Hey betson and chilipepperflea,

to make it short, I'm on, weekend sounds good.

Love,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 8:00pm

I'll try to find you all, my temperament in the moment is swinging between tiredness and overactivity so hope I'll have a balanced moment to say hello out there!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 11:50pm

lets meet here first if somebody needs a focus image:

the crystal starting place at TMI  (Virginia, astral duplicate of crystal) use your imagination.

anybody interested to participate should read the PE threads to get more of an idea how to do it, also Bruce's books are a good starting place.

see you guys on Saturday coming up, but I may post like Ryan says, on that Sunday or Monday. take your time! enjoy! Ryan, thanks, you got the general idea.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2007 at 3:45pm

our first poster for this exploration is Pulsar quote:  Hey Alysia,

just have to add that I saw you last night (while trying oob) walking around a crystal (you postet a picture, on a pe tread, was this the one at TMI?), I just hung around there Smiley

Love,

pulsar

yes its the one in the yard. theres one inside too. I often go there in my thoughts as a crystal will amplify and resonate one's good intentions; I've never been to TMI except in my explorations, but it's like I go there in love. to honor Monroe, and help carry on what he started. we are in the shift in consciousness now.

I haven't done the journey indicated by this PE yet, I'm moving out of town and that's all I can think about mostly, but I'll sleep on it tonite and I'm sure I can meet you all there with a little effort. thanks! love, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 6:40am

Hey! i havent read ur post yet alysia but will soon! gonna try again 2nite, may have had a bit too much to drink over the bank holiday weekend to have any successful attempts lol

ryan

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 9:14am

Greetings,

I was unable to attend with intent, due to some things that came up here,
but I did think of you all there. May try later for the belated PE.

Love, Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 10:05am

hey I'm trying to get all my stuff in a small car for a trip, lol, bad timing for a PE!

Ryan, drinking will ground you sweetie! see you when I get an internet service, this is killing me! haha! lets see now, engage gearshift, press foot to pedal, accelerate, brake as necessary...I can handle this! love to you all, we will meet again. alysia
was just thinking of Bets, see you soon.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 6:21pm

Hi, here are some impressions I've got when I focused on the PE:

Saturday evening (Europe): First a feeling of happieness. Then someone at my left. An item to gather around, a barbecue grill? The surrounding was like a park. Flowers, I remembered what Juditha had told of, that the flowers in the afterlife are bowing their heads in your direction. A music tune on guitar. People in a circle, trying to blend their individual vibrations to a common strong frequency.

Sunday night (Europe): Something was lifted in the air, a kite or a balloon or so. I was imagining a flowing energy field around me in a form magnetic field lines would be, the poles above the head and under the feet. Then a group stood in a circle holding hands, and they developed a field in form of a torus (like a car tire tube) whose flow direction was from the center upwards, then bending along the torus form and coming up again.
I remembered Ryans question about how to improve moving when out of body, and remarked it could be he was in a second body, but that he maybe has to switch to a third body, which would be the one which is better moveable.

Spooky

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #11 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 6:54pm

When will the next drop in PE session be. I would love to attend if the offer is still open.  Laffinrain the crystal looks like a good place to start for me.
Joe

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #12 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 12:37pm

Hey everyone!

well i havent read any posts yet, will do in a sec, i didnt have a very good attempt so just started to imagine meeting up to see if anything would flow from there! I found myself on the hill, it seemed like it was about evening time-ish there, i was near the crystal and first saw Juditha just slightly down on the hill, i waved hello and suddenly saw Alyisa and gave her a hug! I then noticed Spooky standing on top of the crystal! I felt others behind me but soon relised i was seeing everything pretty well and then found myself back in blackness which i was gutted about, I wish i just kept with it instead of starting to analyze it! I also felt that i saw Bob Monroe and Nancy there but I can't remember seeing them clearly but definatly have the feeling i saw them there. Well thats it for me this time, now time to read!

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 7:50pm

Ryan mentioned Juditha, as I did, only not as her herself, but in what she has written in a post once. That's interesting, as I can't remember that she ever had participated in our PE meetings?

And me, standing on the crystal? Lol; well I wasn't sure if I was part of the scenes I saw or if I was observing from above, or maybe both.

Spooky

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #14 - Aug 29th, 2007 at 1:12pm

Hey,

that is weird, juditha hasnt mentioned anything of participating in this PE as far as i know but she was the first person i noticed from where i was? Dunno why i saw you standing on the crystal either spooky haha! As far as i know i made this all up, i just imagined being at the crystal so who knows. And yeah PE's are open to everyone Joe so feel free to join in! Will have to sort out another one soon, be good to practice!

ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 6:32pm

hey I got moved (partially) so we'll try this again sometime soon Joe. Crystal gives us a focus, as crystal supposed to inhance thought to provide resonation energy.

Juditha was seen to be active in the levels where we all regularly meet up out there, she was seen by Kate, so that means Kate is meeting up with us also, so thats why you guys are seeing Juditha a lot; plus in C1 she works with us on the board a lot, learning stuff, so the people you see most active on the board should or could very well be seen during PE despite they don't sign up.

well, talk soon, I don't get my home internet till the 13th  whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #16 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 6:51am

DARN IT!  Angry I missed it!...lol... Are you guys gonna do this again? I want to learn how and be a part of it. I know it can be done, however I am still learning how to overcome that nasty word called "fear".. Take me up into your circle folks, I feel at present that I am safe with you.   Roll Eyes

Hugs to all,
Anja

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 3:45pm

hi Nanner. u r already in the circle. We'll do another PE soon I'm sure. soon as I get my internet I'll start one up, but any of you are free to devise your own by introducing a new topic and some minimum guidelines perhaps.
the reason I said you were in the circle is all the folks come here are sent here. I saw some guides nonphysical hovering all over these posts here, instructing new interns. we're like a hot spot on the inner planes. u guys may not believe me, but there's been too much paranormal things happen and one of those things was seeing a NP teacher leading these interns around to each post and explaining things. we're not alone and separated from the other world! lol. let me say one more time I'M happy you joined us. Fear, is just part of it, but leapers are welcome, as leaping is what it takes. love, alysia

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #18 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:12pm

LEAPERS? Grin Oh my dear Laughingrain - I was just up to par for getting around the "fear" thing and now you want me to go straight to the leaping part! Geez, thats like asking a lady whom drives a bicycle for 20 years to get behind the wheel of a Porsche. I love you for trusting in me. Thank you sweetie.

Re: Who`s up for meeting up. I will do my best as long as you state the rules for us newbees, so we don`t go drifting off just on account of not knowing any better.  Roll Eyes

Hugs and lots of good thoughts,
Nanner

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:28pm

Hi Nanner/Anja,

Thanks for all the spirit and insights already shared!
This group is great for overcoming fears. I got over much by being here.

Lookng forward to more from and with you,

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:44pm

betson wrote on Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:28pm:
Hi Nanner/Anja,

Hey Bets,
I have been called a Nanner and I`ve been called an Anja, but never a Nanner Anja. You are too cool! I thank you for your lovely words. I enjoy your group here.. WAIT A MIN..what am I saying there... "OUR GROUP"..  Roll Eyes We are all so special and we were that from the very beginning! Shine dear, shine the light which has always been within!
When that "fear" comes to try to snatch a knot in my tail, I`m gonna run for the Conversation board, you bet on it Bets!   Wink

Love and hugs,
Anja

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #21 - Sep 2nd, 2007 at 8:43am

we do have one rule here....that is there are no rules just fun! Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:49pm

Ryan is right, no rules, and nobody bosses anybody around or it makes me mad Cheesy  seriously guys and gals, reading Bruces exercises he did of leaping in the air, etc these exercises he did with his guide have really helped me in my explorations including these PE's. they sort of instill a confidence over the long run, if anyone wants to start thinking about the flips and leaps Moen does in the nonphysical areas. the difference with me, I'm excited to notice some changes in me, as I'm doing nonphysical or imagining ice skating moves and lol, I stay in the air too long! haha!
using the imagination is potent stuff for feeling confidence in physical areas.

you seem highly evolved knowledgeable person Nanner, so you know what fear is right? F-false  E-evidence A- appearing  R- Real.

Nothing real can be threatened
Nothing unreal exists
ACIM

love to you all

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #23 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 2:01pm

LaffingRain wrote on Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:49pm:
you seem highly evolved knowledgeable person Nanner, so you know what fear is right? F-false  E-evidence A- appearing  R- Real.

Nothing real can be threatened
Nothing unreal exists
ACIM

love to you all

Oh me, oh my - I`ve got you fooled! What happened that I deserve such honor of words.  Huh I am not at all knowledgeable, at least I dont think so. I feel humble and delighted to be a student of the subject along side of you all. As in every school however, one day the student becomes a teacher, so you guys as my teachers now be aware of what quality you teach me.

I am absolutely tickeled pink that you have given me the real definition of FEAR. WOW, that one is really good! Going to snatch it right down and hang it on the wall! Thank you so so much.

Love and greetings from the other side (of the ocean...lol..)
Nanner

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 4:42pm

Hi Ryan I think its great that you saw me there.

Hi  Spooky iI think its great that you saw the flowers.

I think about you all quite a lot as i live in england and have often thought that it would be great if we could all meet up someday but if we dont all meet in the physical,then we will definetly meet up in the spirit world one day and we can all have celestial tea together and talk about what we all said to each other on the afterlife.

Love and God bless       Love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #25 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 7:19pm

well I see you are humble as well as knowledgeable Nanner, hehe, we love to teach each other whatever, I'm sure you have a trick or two up your sleeve for us, you are very personable and self expressive meaning to me highly evolved as opposed to one who is not able to be self expressive..ok...maybe you just have a knock out personality, whatever we like you! have you read any Moen's books?

you would probably enjoy them. I read them 3 times now, we keep changing almost daily and re-reads reveal that to me.

Juditha, your thoughts are there with us, is why we sense your presence, we all have more than one body, we have an astral or emotional body, and this can be picked up by others which has your signature on it.
and its so funny you express my own thoughts. I would like to meet you all in physical sometime but I don't think its logical.  so we make a wish, we make a desire, and guess what? wishes and desires are "real" things and they come true.

I'm working on another book. lol.  my work is never done.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #26 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 10:00pm

Yes Juditha celestial tea would be great! Btw, Ryan is in England as well I think, and me in Germany, not tooo far away. But physical traveling is so uncomfortable!  Smiley

Spooky

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #27 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:24pm

Perhaps we could do a group effort retrieval on a tough case. All of us working collectively to assist in moving some stuck soul onward. It could change all of us if we direct the energy in the right place. Of course it might only change one being in which case I would be just as satisfied.
Joe

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #28 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:32pm

hawkeye wrote on Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:24pm:
Perhaps we could do a group effort retrieval on a tough case. All of us working collectively to assist in moving some stuck soul onward. It could change all of us if we direct the energy in the right place. Of course it might only change one being in which case I would be just as satisfied.
Joe

Or maybe we could do a "physical healing" by means of useage of collective energy for one of the people we know?

Huh
Anja

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 6:19pm

Nanner and Joe are thinking along the right track..out of the ordinary explorations come and go but the times where a healing or retrieval was involved was prominent in my life to cause me to want to tell others about these things, that spontaneous healings do occur, are long lasting in some cases and always the growth involved in the heart area to know that you were of service and you didn't know you had that power in you, these are the right ideas we are thinking of in PE, yet theres no right or wrong way to do it for beginners or pros.

we could find someone here who wants to volunteer? if anyone has a ghost in their house, or a relative has recently (or not) transitioned they could sign up, we would make a brand new thread and keep adding to it as the info came in over several weeks perhaps.

or even if no one volunteers, we could meet at the crystal in Virginia (imaginative) and ask a guide to take us to a retrieval/or plural.

talk soon! sounds great! love, alysia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #30 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 6:55pm

Well, we might just have to let "spirit" guide us on what to do. Never know, it might be both things. Perhaps a retrieval on someone who is presently "in body", yet is being affected phyically (now) by a past life(s) death experience (then). The point being the groups collective, positive energy in the good work.
How soon for your PC LaffingRain, or shall we start sooner if everones up to it? I am good for any which way is preferred.
Joe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 12:26pm

u r right Joe, let spirit guide us. I get my home internet on the 13th in a couple days. something always happens on this board to be guiding us, its kind of like hatching an egg.. Smiley

just did a kind of retrieval on a fellow who died in India, I saw his face features and the biggest smile ever, as he rested in a hospital bed and got himself waited on...must have been already he was in focus 27, so no need for retrieval.
I suppose we should ask what to do..lol...my solution for everything is to meditate, or enter the silence, and say ok, next???

I mean, lol, where would u have my feet go, what would spirit have my lips say? that kind of meditation.

love to you all, I am anxious to participate more often here. alysia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #32 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 12:54pm

Excellent!! OK, who's in?

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #33 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 1:29pm

hey! just caught back up, loving all the ideas been thrown around here you can definatly count me in!!

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #34 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 2:15pm

When is your next session supposed to start?
I would like to participate.

regards,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #35 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 6:28pm

This weekend would work the best for me if everone is good with it.(?)

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Sep 12th, 2007 at 12:37pm

this weekend would be ok with me, maybe a retrieval? well, we have a date. anybody have more ideas? love, alysia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #37 - Sep 13th, 2007 at 4:35pm

Hi All, A retrieval would be great. This weekend with a reporting back on Monday about what each of us experienced. As Laffingrain had suggested, shall we meet at the crystal(there), located at the center of the earth. I look forward to seeing you all there!!
My love to All of you.

Joe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #38 - Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:59pm

Hi all, I would like to go to the crystal at the center of the Earth; my habit has been to visit the two at the top, one in the yard, one in the building which one I fancied sat near some windows slightly off centered to the room, almost like some sort of passage room but since I read Bruce's stories about the center of the Earth, that is where I'll head out this time and see what happens..if I don't see anyone, I'm going to just let guidance take over, which I should remind myself anyway to do that.  Smiley

ps. Ryan, don't go to party this weekend.. Grin

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Sep 14th, 2007 at 3:08pm

I'd like to join up at my leisure as I could use a boost of group energy to help motivate me.  I have certainly had experience where team effort helps, in places like weight loss, sports, etc.

« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2007 at 7:01pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

maks

What day and what time ?
Reply #40 - Sep 14th, 2007 at 4:13pm

Hi all,

What time and what day are you planning to meet?
I understand that everyone meets at the Crystal

M

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - Sep 14th, 2007 at 4:38pm

hi Steve, glad to see you. team effort is practically all I know  Smiley

Maks, its Saturday, tomorrow, anytime day or night, sometimes I am late and do it on Sunday, as time doesn't seem to matter out there much with this type of exploration.
see you guys when I see you. love, alysia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #42 - Sep 14th, 2007 at 4:47pm

I Will see you all there.

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #43 - Sep 15th, 2007 at 2:23pm

Hey, Ill see all you guys out there as well hopefully!

I aint going to party this weekend alysia lol  Grin i went out friday for a couple but staying in tonight! Want to come out and explore! Cya soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 2:58am

ok Ryan, I'm going tonite, see ya soon.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
My PE with you all
Reply #45 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 4:08pm

We did not do a retrieval as planned, although it's possible I only brought back part of the deal, so if anyone saw a retrieval that's fine, I'm sure it was real.

Briefly saw pulsating hot pink light inside a cylinder crystal in the Earth; flashed out to another scene while not being asleep exactly, but not fully awake either, just watching like a scene of us. there were between 12 to 24 people there, I didn't count because we were all bunched up as in a circle or a donut shape without the hole in the middle, like one entity. it seemed I brought the group to another planet or something. maybe a future type surrounding. it was a city. We stood and looked at it for awhile with wonder.

the structures were all similar; no rectangular housing, round domed roofs, pleasing to the eye, the housing dotted the landscape, looked like a desert area. I focused in on one in particular had a sloping porch overhang, a double overhang, just to one side of the entrance, most interesting architecture I have ever seen, and not on Earth.

I wondered later if the double overhang protected from a sun which only rotated partially and the placement of the overhang only on one side seemed to suggest the overhang had a purpose of shielding. that and the desert area as well.

the colors of the place were soft muted yellows and browns of the atmosphere/air. all the housing attached and adjoined to one side and twisted to a circle, no traffic was seen, no people were seen but suggestions that people lived here who looked like Earthlings. didn't see much or any glass but there were windows, but the material of the housing looked almost metal stuff, but sort of compliant or soft thick kind of metal.

it seemed we were a bunch of one at first then we all ventured off to focus individually what we wanted to.

love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #46 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 9:33pm

That's funny Alysia, I have at least two details that fit with your trip.

Friday: I intended to be brought to a place where I could be of use, or I could learn something, perhaps a retrieval.
  Then I thought: "Retrieval...is as well a healing...verification would be good...group...ah! The PE group suggested to do a healing or retrieval together, so yes, if it's possible, let's try!"

After sorting out somehow foggy shapes I saw smooth white surfaces (as in a hospital) and a person in a wheelchair, bent over, I thought is that person unconscious, or dead?
  I saw then a human figure on top of a large moving vehicle, no cabin or roof on it, just the figure sitting or kneeling at a steering wheel. Looked like strangely small person, or maybe it was just because the vehicle was so big, I guess male.
  Then the vehicle changed shape, it became more vertical shaped, the figure still on top, and at the bottom of that apparatus was something like a rotating propeller, or lawn-mower blades. The thing with the guy on it moved slowly around.
  Then these propeller wings, or what it was, rose upwards, and like blossom leaves closed around the guy. I "knew" the guy was moving quickly downwards inside this thing. I moved to the top of it, and it was a very long funnel or shaft, going straight down. I tried to keep track of the guy moving down inside this structure, it wasn't easy.
  I then was in a sort of "thought loop", it was just getting down and down and down, so I broke it as I stated intent to arrive at the end of this moving-down-trip.
  From above, I saw that guy stepping out at the bottom of the funnel like leaving an elevator. He moves into a sort of building, it's upper surface was shaped like a half ellipse, or a      tortoise shell, smooth, regular, like made of concrete; nothing around this object, only blackness. Inside it was gloomy, after the long trip down I thought of a hell place. It was in fact not a good place, weak, yellowish lights like scattered campfires, or like a huge dark casino with no ambient light, only the light of gambling machines, but couldn't make out what it really was, I had much difficulty to stay inside. However, the atmosphere was desolate, hopeless and boring. But it was a well organized place, there were some persons in charge, maintaining a kind of order I couldn't figure out. There where other "guests" or dwellers too, but it wasn't crowded. I remember only to briefly followed him, and when close to him, whispered to him if he'd like to get out of here, and he was willing to.
  I hovered above or on the top of this elliptical gray concrete-like dome, and suddenly had the idea to get him out there through another tunnel. From above, through the top of the structure a transparent cylindric funnel appeared, tracking the guy inside, and when it was around him, he moved fastly upwards. This tunnel-procedure I felt was performed not only by me, but by a group. The guy moved upwards so quickly I couldn't follow him, but I asked him of his name and I received "Wiliam....Trent..." or so.

Saturday: I thought of the PE, and immediately saw this grey dome building again. Then a tree- or branchlike structure appeared, and above it, come from this tree/branch form, an aureole shape in red color.

This was BEFORE I have read Alysias idea to go to the Earth Core, and her PE trip post.

Here are sketches:

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #47 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 12:39am

interesting Spooky! thanks for the retrieval, I had a feeling some would be bringing us one or two. figure number 5 of your illustration was like the shaft with the pulsating pink light inside I saw briefly, which was not exactly the center of the Earth but sort of on the way to the top.

also the dome housing I saw was well organized, it was a silver color, and you mentioned gray, round domes, yes. even the porch entranceway overhang slightly rounded out I noticed. I saw smooth, not like hard cement which is perhaps bumpy, but this was a smooth surface of silver domes reflecting sunlight. I didn't expect to be doing this exploration, but I do remember asking for guides and this is where I ended up which I'm satisfied with as I didn't have to use the imagination to get there except I was trying in the beginning to see the crystal in the center, trying to imagine the shape of it and never stayed at the center too long as I was in the imagination and didn't see anybody there so sort of slid up the shaft then the color came in by itself so I thought I'm probably taking off now for real.

good one, can't wait to see if anybody else got something. love, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #48 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 10:51am

Hey, i haven't read anything yet as will be trying again tonight. I had one brief encounter on the sunday, it happened way to fast so I dismissed it but gonna post it anyway as it felt quite real. I had just layed down and trying to relax and found myself in front of Alysia! I must have been tired because i couldn't focus and i remember Alysia going Focus! Focus on somthing! Your gonna lose it!! lol next thing i know I am back in bed. I think this was phasing but i totally forgot i was laying down trying to OBE, or that i even had a body, i was just there and only relised where i was physically when i returned. Anyway thats all for now, hopefully some more later!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #49 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 11:14am

hey Pepper wow! good enough! Focus is one of my key words and exactly what I have been saying to you in my mind lately and sometimes Jean and I talk about focusing. Jean is there here, with us somewhere.

focus has special meaning to me ever since I went in search of my lost little old dog who wandered away from home one day. my guides took me to her and told me to "focus" into her beautiful brown eyes as a spirit. so as I did focus, the human mind has the ability to be like a camera lens with a zoom on it. zoom, I did as they said, into her eyes and she was lost no more.

focus has another meaning than zooming in. it would be like the ability to concentrate all mental energy into one small segment of objectiveness to the exclusion of peripheral mind chatter and doubts, distractions, what not, even the call of exhaustion in the body to zone out,  to enter sleep and forget this exploration business, again, for Pulsar's sake, lol, we can call it sheer stubborness.

we are truly together on this love. alysia Smiley

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #50 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 2:54pm

Hi All,
Thank you All for your sharing and your help this weekend.

I had company for the weekend and did not get down to the PE untill Sunday night Mon morning. I first went to the crystal and saw who I took to be Laffinrain. Also a black man and an East Indian looking man. There were others there also but these were who I put my attention on. I was finding it difficult to stay at the crystal and moved away soon after getting there with little communication with others. I went off and did a retrieval. It was so clear and although it took some time, it was in my view, successful. Clear as day when I woke up and I remembered everthing. I was looking very forward to sharing this morning with All of you. Weird thing was as soon as I went over the details while still in bed I felt a strong urge to return to the retrieval area as something was amiss or incomplete. I did so and found yet another part of the being that needed to be assisted in moving to the belief areas. I told him(?) that there would be no harm in coming and that I would show the way. We went to focus 23 area and off he dropped. When I returned to C1, I could not remember the first experience and am still attempting to recall it. Weird, as it was so clear at first.
Has anyone alse had the experience of a retrieval when there was more than one of the disk group to retreave at the same time?
Joe

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #51 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 3:10pm

Further to the previous post... I had a extremely strong desire to assist in the plane crash in Asia that happined yesterday. I felt at one point being there and asking a young girl to join me. I held out my hand to her and helped her out of her seat. I told her not to be afraid and that I was there to help her. She smiled at me and I knew she was expressing her gratitude. I then came back to C1. By the way, thank you all who were also helping there. I know some of you were. I could feel it and I just new you were.
My love to All of you.
Joe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #52 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 11:21pm

Joe said: Has anyone alse had the experience of a retrieval when there was more than one of the disk group to retreave at the same time?
____
not I but I heard of a case. it could be also broken off aspects of a single life. hard to explain at this point of evolution.

this case I heard of, a man was retrieved by several retrievers in training, I believe, I wasn't there, this is hearsay, but as we've been studying, we can have aspects of ourselves situated in different locations, such as Bruce explained how he left aspects of self with each party of a gathering, by way of assisting them.

its a little like spreading oneself around I suppose, like our Ryan here saw me in front of him, we could say it was my aspect which wanted to reach him and did.

well, to continue, this man had a very good side which was persuaded to go with the retrievers to focus 23 or 27, his rightful place, as the lift off occurred, an addictive aspect of himself broke away and went to a bar down to the physical realms (not down, but will say sideral dimension I suppose, as theres really no up or down.

the addictive aspect would not be allowed where the man was taken, it wouldn't be able to vibrate at the same rate of consciousness. so I don't see this case as disc member, but perhaps fragments of consciousness? imbued with will?

then as i read esoteric stuff from way back, they would say to me the addicted shade, or fragment gradually gets less and less objective, less and less viable with life sustaining properties the less that this aspect can find like-minded physical people to hover over to sustain an addiction. sounds sick I know, it is. eventually it becomes like a floater and I don't know what happens to it. i don't think the folks we retrieve are these type of shades, like alternate personalities as they do not have the main body of conscious awareness that the "better half" did.

another answer is that upon occassion a soul will split itself into two lives, as per the book Destiny of Souls. this is rare, but there are ambitious souls who do this, to split themselves into two to get more gain from Earth. In that case two retrievals could be performed and it could be the same soul, different locations, or time periods.

for another, more personal example, my exploration partner uncovered two of me.
one was an extrovert, one was an introvert. each had a form, each expressed herself differently.  Huh  over time as in my case a reintegration can take place if I would not deny the introvert existed. by accepting her, although she was disagreeable, I integrated her, my PE partner in essence had done a retrieval on the living person, me.  that way when I depart, I won't need to be retrieved twice! haha! hopefully I will know I'm dead and won't need retrieval, cross fingers!

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #53 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 10:45am

Hey there,

anyone up for the next round?

regards,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #54 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 12:59pm

Just wanted to mention in

regards to Spooky's images

that I once watched my neighbor across the street die, (except that I was in my bed 'asleep.' )  He also was approached by a flying contraption that had flaps that opened and he floated inside. Then the flaps closed and the contraption took off.
I didn't follow him as Spooky did, as it happened decades before I knew of such.
But his death at that time was certainly verified.

These 'contraptions' seem to indicate that we are encased in some protective covering for the trip into the afterlife. It must be necessary. When we go OB we are told to ask for or envision some type of protection, but it's easy to get careless and forget. Moen/Monroe's 'phasing'/'imagination method' seems to get us around with less trouble.  Just a word to the wise...

Love, Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #55 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 4:37pm

pulsar wrote on Sep 22nd, 2007 at 10:45am:
Hey there,

anyone up for the next round?

regards,

pulsar

sure, u want to start a new thread and make a date? those interested will post under you. U might want to suggest a meeting locale, what you might have in mind, its good to have a focus point. love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #56 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 4:47pm

Hi Bets, the contraption reminds me of chariots swinging low. I think a higher vibrating soul would go directly to All That Is.
the contraptions and swinging chariots I believe are the biological brain signals offering information of what the soul body is perceiving, for which it has no other way to communicate due to this kind of experience is brand new and must be adapted to our language, our symbolic language. I should say the interpretor has a hand in these symbols most definetely.

the more I ponder these things, the more I realize I'm in a movie, a starring role, even if I'm a baglady or a queen. we are all one.
I hope I can take dictation from the cue master. Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #57 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 6:56pm

That is interesting what you saw Bets. And Alysia, you're probably right that the interpreter is translating here. The symbols indicate that someone is picked up and moved to another place/state.

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #58 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 6:56am

spooky2 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2007 at 6:56pm:
That is interesting what you saw Bets. And Alysia, you're probably right that the interpreter is translating here. The symbols indicate that someone is picked up and moved to another place/state.

Spooky

Hi Spooky, remember that part in Bruce's books where the explorer did his first retrieval in class and he saw the Star Trek ship? then he rejected the interpretation given by the perceiver as a Star Trek ship. its like if I see a pink elephant I would tend to reject that too. somehow, call it hanging in, whatever, the ship changed into a regular airplane, then that was more acceptable, I think he was instructed to be patient, or nudge it aside, the image kept returning (conscious mind) until it changed to an airplane that a man was inside, still flying this airplane in the astral. a retrieval was successfully performed then.
I don't know why he didn't see an airplane right off the bat. how to perceive what has never been perceived before, how our language deals with that, is the question, I'd just say opening awareness means the brain/interpretors job gets confused with the unknown perceptions which need interpretation. maybe, in some cases, rather than go with it, a blinking out process can happen, it may not fit in our belief system?

maybe the nature of human evolvement into knowledge is just the right amount of effort mixed in with the right amount of relaxation.
anyhoo, this story stuck in my mind as important when I decipher my dream symbols; which btw, I have been known to chew on a symbol written down in my dream log for years, but only if it's a very impressive dream symbol with emotions and drama, etc.

love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #59 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 7:47pm

Yes I remember that (a Klingonian ship if I remember right, and Klingons are warriors, so he made the step then to the warplane).

quote Alysia: "how to perceive what has never been perceived before, how our language deals with that, is the question"
Yes, that is the question indeed. Of course there's always the possiblility to click out, but if not we might get a rather strange composition of things, lumped together by the interpreter in the attempt to show something which is not existing in the physical world.

Spooky

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 1:40am

I may as well drop my story while I am here even if it is sort of my own independent exploration.  I have been making expeditions into my psyche mainly since they seem to more important before I continue on.

Just this morning, I enter an OOBE style dream, but this version of my house is actually an astral world and not a view of the physical realm.  I walk downstairs and find my parents waiting for me.  It is this conversation that brings me to the truth:  This house is a construct combining all of our memories to create this world.  Everything we enjoy about our house is in this realm.  It is then that I understand I am not observing an actual physical world, rather I have been ending up in this "memory combine" world quite frequently.

I awaken and settle down again...

Suddenly, I find myself in a town of some sort realizing that it too is a construct and is a community of people outside the F27 world.  The area is suburban in style with only one house just down the hill on the road.  The structure behind me registers as a club-house for people passing through.  It contains an information desk, game parlor, hotel section, and a cafeteria.  I enter the parlor which has an information desk nearby.  I ask the hostess about the rules of F27's non-imposition system, and she replies that it is like a monetary / warning system for visitors. 

Understanding how to stay out of trouble I leave the parlor and walk outside down the hill to the country house.  Having a chat with a presence in the area, I get some ideas about how the earth realm ranks in terms of "worst place to live"; Grin it turns out that we have some really bad people staying in this Earth realm at the moment so we've go some room for improvement.  That is just my info I picked up so take it or file it under "interesting". Wink

I decide to take off for F27 by performing what I call a rocket jump where I make a huge leap into the sky to exit a realm. I say "Goodbye!" and everyone mentally replies:  "Goodbye! My first jump doesn't quite get off the ground so I squat all the way down and put huge effort in to escaping.  I enter into a black state of vision and wonder about my status for reaching F27.  I get an image of a car driving wildly through a city and even driving on the sidewalk but I don't stay focused long enough to make the entire journey so I wake up in the physical locale.

Overall, it was a thought-provoking journey.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #61 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 11:41am

Thanks Spooky, that was good clarity for me.

gosh Steve, I love your exploration! brought up all sorts of things for me to think about.
I think your exploration has insight for all of us as for one thing, there's nowhere to go but into our own psyche as you say.

so thanks for dropping your story! I'll do my take it apart piece by piece to share what my connections were: first off OOBE style dreams is a good term. I think it's the best term for now, as I know there's supposed to be a difference between obe and dream but somehow, along the way, for me too, they have merged.

The memory combine world term is good too, it points to the authenticity of thought, memory (time) and experience as energy constructs which create personal reality, and collective reality. ok, simply put thoughts are things.

Asking the hostess, I think she acts as a guide here. about the rules. you seem to be asking about the protocol of exploring focus 27:

I looked up some definitions of protocol to see how that fits with what u were asking and receiving:
1) the customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence, and etiquette.
2) an agreement between states
3) the plan for carrying out a scientific study
4) a set of rules governing the format of messages that are exchanged
5) Philosophy. a statement reporting an observation or experience in the most fundamental terms without interpretation: sometimes taken as the basis of empirical verification, as of scientific laws

the guide/hostess replies protocol is similar to monetary warning system.

I'm thinking what monetary means. if monetary is associated with money, money is associated with energy..like energy income and outgo system. the warning part feels like to me, your psyche's amount of energy you have to "spend" out there during your exploration period before you ground yourself back to C1.
C1 is called limited consciousness, where our shortages are experienced, one might say.

Unlimited being, is where you go when you obe/dream. or the concepts expressed provided opportunity to explore unlimited being.

next you get some valid info about Earth space station. My thought on that is to redefine "bad" to duality situation of obstruction, or opposite polarities.
my simple definition of that conversation exchange of worst places to live (I like that!) is the Earth is an ocean. Within an ocean exist automatons known as sharks. a shark knows only hunger and will injest a car tire or other nonorganic substance as they are scavengers. One must develop one's own shark repellent if one absolutely has to swim in shark infested waters. Alligators are not friendly either. Cheesy
people can be like sharks. why, just yesterday I smiled as a heavily muscled man walked his bull dog, and spirit said to me, notice that they each have a similar build, and indeed I laffed out loud to observe their rear ends were sashaying exactly in rythym of tough attitude. Cheesy

u had to be there.

next you make a leap. Symbolic of mental leaps. reminds me of Bruce's books where he is doing the same thing with his energy body making leaps and attempting to land properly without sinking into the water.
u make a huge effort. seems to be a key here as u r thrust into the blackness, again, reminds me of Bruce's 3D blackness.
I too have traveled through the blackness.
Next is real important info about your energy body, my pov, while you do your explorations and this relates to what the guide said about your energy levels.

you think a thought; you wonder about F27, how to reach it.

immediately then you get the image of the wild car driving on the sidewalk.

bit of a wild man are you? Grin just joking. I think the car on the sidewalk represents the huge effort you r putting forth to find F27, when you may already be in F27 and this is how it looks for the moment. in other words, there is a slight urgency to get to where u r going, and this is producing a small amount of stress, thus the car driving up on the sidewalk..u may be after a breakthru, and at the preliminary stages of that.

all I have to say, good thing there's no traffic cops on the other side. wait! haha!
I did get stopped once on the other side for wearing no shoes, but it was just a warning. I tried to flirt to get out of the ticket, but the cop saw thru me, grinned, and said everybody does it and he was here just to make sure I was safely driving.

cool. thanks for sharing this great exploration. love, alysia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #62 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 4:50pm

Pulsar, ready when everone else is......
Joe

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 4:57pm

Also, I feel I should note that conversations were not in spoken word as I did not hear any voice, rather it was a telepathic exchange of concepts resulting in greater accuracy of the concept intended to be shared.

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #64 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 11:54am

Hey there,

@Joe

What about Saturday evening/night?

regards,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #65 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 1:05pm

Saturday's great---I'll be there too!
We should start a new thread with that date on it to catch people's attention.

Love, Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #66 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 1:34pm

Sat is good for me. Any ideas about direction, purpose, or remote viewing?
Joe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #67 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 2:21pm

I personally like the crystal as a starting focus in the mind only because a crystal is said to enhance thought power, or be like a resonation factor.

however, it is our intentions to meet up which is most important, so the locale becomes of 2nd importance as a focus point. which just means I'm open to suggestions of visual image. setting an intention which actually pans out is the first hurdle, which is why I suggest a 2 minute at the least, intention setting exercise.

for this u must make up your own intention setting ideas based on previous experience with intention setting. Bruce used to talk of the little finger bending exercise to set an intention. along with the finger bending idea, think of PUL.
my way of doing this is to generate the PUL with desire to meet up, and put that behind the little finger. 2 minutes of concentrating on the intention, plus you might use curiosity or sense of adventure, as other emotional content, perhaps a love of exploration this way, or a love of the other participants would work. two minutes, then quit and forget about it. go on about your daily tasks with an anticipatory feeling in the back of your mind. you are in the act of creating then, as you release all concerns for the outcome.

well, see y'all there I'm sure! lets sail this boat somewhere mates! love, alysia Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.