Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Incredible spiritual breakthrough (Read 1198 times)
WeHaveNowhere

Incredible spiritual breakthrough
Aug 12th, 2007 at 7:31pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here but have been reading these forums for a long time. I just wanted to post a personal story that didnt really fit anywhere else.

I'm a 16yr old high school student and used to be incredibly depressed and have been for the past 3 or so years. I was so self pitying, wanted to kill myself (but was sooo scared of death)  I've always had amazing friends, family, and grades but was always so sad. Anyways, this past summer I visited my home country where I was born and raised because my grandfather has cancer. It was the saddest and most amazing experience I've had. I am such a different person now because of it.I love living, I love my friends, I'm so excitied for my senior year in high school. While there I had so many important discussions with my family aboout life, death, and love. My grandmother had me read "Many Masters, Many lives" by Brian Weiss. I used to be so scared of death. Now, while It does scare me a bit, I know that things are for a reason, that my love for my parents and family breaks through all physical bonds. I am so happy and satisfied. I havent felt like this in many years. I feel as though a fog has been lifted. I was pretty religios before, But now I really am and believe so much in God. I guess I just wanted to share this experience with anyone who is in my similar situation. It just saddens me that it had to take my grandfather being sick for me to be pulled out of that thing I was in. I am happy to say however, that he is doing extremely well and will recover. Well, that was my rant. Thanks to anyone who read this

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Re: Incredible spiritual breakthrough
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2007 at 11:45am

Greetings We Have,

Going through those teen years can be trying at times.  Actually, life can be trying at any time.  I’m glad your Grandmother gave you Brian Weiss’ book to read.  If you keep looking you’ll find other and better books to read.  Being on this board, of course, I have to recommend Bruce Moen’s books and Robert Monroe’s.  Hang around for a while and you’ll find lots of books being mentioned and discussed.  Pick the ones that appeal to you.  In the meantime, welcome!

My best,
Rob

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.