Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Adam: The Dreamhealer (Read 1699 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Adam: The Dreamhealer
Jun 28th, 2007 at 10:08am

Hi

Maybe many of you already know this young guy.  He is only 20 years old and had already wrote 3 books on healing.  I read the first one and the last one and they are amazing. 

The guy is very grounded to reality, but is also very in touch with other reality.  He is a natural healer, able to see aura and what he calls Quantum Hologram .  This hologram is  the energy field of a person that can be seen at différant frequencies.   Each frequency has it lot of information about the health of the body, the emotions and the mind of the person.  He can project the hologram of the person he wants to access just by seeing his/her picture.  From there, he is able to see anomalies and do distant healing.   I think this "hologram" is want Monroe called Curl. 

From is last book, he explains a lot of concepts about how energy influence our body and how physical reality get in touch with higher reality.  He told that he download information from the energy filed.  How he describes it is very similar to what Monroe called receiving a Rote

The guy is also in touch with science and quantum physic, and  he works is not esoteric and has a rational approach.  That's what I like from him.  He is like Monroe, and Bruce.

http://www.dreamhealer.com/

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Adam: The Dreamhealer
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2007 at 1:56pm

oh thanks this sounds like my kind of book I so enjoy mixing practical life with spiritual life and healing practices...and I like comparing TMI thought to other thought systems and tying them together..see where the rote goes to... Smiley I'm going to check it out, I'm glad u shared this info.  Smiley

ah, hi again. just checked it out on Amazon what they let u see of a portion of the book. was not allowed to copy and paste..but can share my impressions this 19 yr old boy started his healing journey at 16. he's a healer. he's a forerunner of future man will be. he's paving the way for the other future healers, using down to earth language anyone can understand the power of positive thought/action. also to mention how affecting we are of one another to promote each other's healing, as this builds and generates creative energy/power when we join in attitude of positive like-minded thoughts, we extend healing to all by our outlook.
I am inspired by him. I used to belong to the church of religious science. I wanted to be a healer and practice in the church but it was discouraged because the approach of laying on of hands was old fashioned. however when I attended a college course regarding alternative healing methods, I was told laying on of hands was included in the future agenda of mankind as a valid art. so I did a demonstration, I suppose magnetic energy healing it could be called. I say this because some healers were discouraged from the start by high up people. This young man is stronger in his abilities than I was, yet his book is also a healing tool and so I reccommend the simplicity within its pages, that healing is indeed only a thought away from acceptance and that we do it together, all of us to make healing grow all over the world.  sorry so longwinded. healing was something I wanted to do badly. just wanted to say to heads of churches let your people do healings the way they know how to and spirit can take over your church then.
since then I've realized absent healing, sending healing through your thoughts and emotions with a prayer thought for the highest good, and with PUL in the heart chakra, also can work some miracles.
the truth is often so simple, we can miss the point so easy to be overly intellectualing a simple act of love and joining is healing.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.