Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
seeking for Proof of Afterlife (Read 9576 times)
maks

seeking for Proof of Afterlife
Jun 22nd, 2007 at 7:59pm

Hi all,

I have conquered my fears and gone further with the exercises in the book to the mapping of the afterlife territories. Now, I am seeking a proof of my afterlife experiences. I read in the book that duirng Bruce`s workshops particpants randomly pick a deceased person to contact to. I was wondering if the conversation board can offer a similar section. For example, members, who seek proof, put a request for a description of a deceased person to contact. Someone put the description to the conversation board. New members such as myself contact the person and write their experiences with that deceased people for verification.

What do you think?

Best,

Maks

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: seeking for Proof of Afterlife
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2007 at 2:34am

Hi Maks  your request requires organization skills missing here. I read about this in Bruce's books too and was impressed that it should work well here too.
I have many deceased relatives.
I think it was done in a random drawing in Bruce's classes.

it would be good if we can get a few more people participating. if you want we could put this request up in PE thread. Partnered exploration.

or if nobody else responds here or there, my grandmother's name is Josephine Bruce if u want to see what you can get.
thanks for the suggestion.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2007 at 10:01am

Hi Maks,

I'd like to try it too.  Smiley

Maks, do you want to set up a couple of questions that you think show proof, that we all could try to get answers for? I suggest this because I'm too casual or nervous in conversation, so without questions I might miss something someone feels is important.
(I've already proven to myself that they can be contacted when I found a board member's grandmother. Back then I saw her very clearly (can't see well in the AL any more) and told him what famous person she looked like and he said yes, they always called her that as a nickname because she so looked like her--but then he said it wasn't enough proof and he kept wanting more. Lol, I'm not looking for a long term relationship with this deceased person, just confirmation Wink. )

The name I'll put in is GladysMarie Thompson Carr.

----------------
This type of contact must be on people's mind's lately. This morning about an hour ago I heard someone call my name and introduce themselves as someone I met while OBing and with whom I had a misunderstanding. He said he had found my mother in the afterlife and gave me a message.  Smiley
That was nice of him and it rattled me so that I forgot to thank him.--Thank you, sir.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2007 at 1:43pm

thats neat u got a message this morn Bets. I get that sometimes too. love, alysia

IP Logged

maks

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2007 at 6:28pm

Alysia and Bets - thank you for posts, participation and help! I will try to contact your relaives and hopefuly get some proof. I also have two deceased relatives whom I have been trying to contatct and finally contacted today (I think i did):
grandmother - Taisiya Ivanovna
grandfuther - Gusev Nikolay Mihaylovich.

I agree that we should come up with a list of questions to ask, decide on organization posting observations and than move this idea to the PE.
I suggest that we start using questions listed in the "Visiting a Specific Person Exercise: Script" on page 296. I will write raw observations data as reply to a post of the member, whose deceased person I visited. In that way, other members will not read that prior to theirs exploration.
My suggestions are not rules and only thoughts to start the discussion and come up with the best way to do it. Please let me nkow what you think.

Best,

Maksym

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2007 at 8:02pm

okey dokey Smiley maks can generate a post on PE thread when your ready.

if someone doesn't have the book then they are welcome anyway.

meanwhile good suggestion to the page number. to type in the guidelines.

good suggestion pm the person with details before posting publicly.
also my suggestion to list hits and misses the same for study purposes after the poster gets the details if everyone is open to that.

thanks, alysia

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2007 at 9:20pm

Sounds good!

I hope to start tonight.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

maks

Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2007 at 10:40pm

I will start no earlier than this weekend  Sad
Good luck exploring!

Maks

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2007 at 4:11pm

ok, will look for Maks topic in PE. Maks will u be listing a few guidelines?

see you when I see you. Smiley

IP Logged

maks

Reply #9 - Jun 28th, 2007 at 9:03pm

Hello,

I want to start a new topic for all new explorers who seek for a proof of the Afterlife. The idea is use the conversation board for the proof of the Afterlife exercise as it is done at the Bruce`s workshop. Duirng Bruce`s workshop participants randomly pick a deceased person to contact to and then share their experiences. Alysia (laffigrain), Bets(betson) and I have come up with guidelines with hope it to work;
1) A facilitator puts a name of a deceased person on the board;
2)  An explorer contacts the deceased person;
3) explorer asks questions listed in the "Visiting a Specific Person Exercise: Script" on page 268 of the Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook for verification;
4) explorer writes raw experiences during the contact with that deceased people
5a) explorer e-mails it directly to the member for immediate verification.
or
5b) explorer posts his experiences under the verification section of that deceased person.
6a) facilitator responds to the explorer`s written experiences by e-mail
or
6b) facilitator posts hits on the board

This is the short list of questions you might want to get answers.  in the "Visiting a Specific Person Exercise: Script":
1. As you sense your arrival near “Name”, are you outdoors or indoors?
2. Are there plants, animals or buildings nearby?
3. Is this person male or female?
4. Is this person child, young adult or elderly?
5. Are there people nearby?
5-1. Who are these people and why are they there?
6. What is your impression of this person`s situation and location?
7. Do you notice anything unusual about this person`s dress, posture or something else?
8. How is this person dressed?
9. Ask this person “What happened to you and how did you get there?”
10. Ask this person “What is this place where you now live?”
11. Ask this person “Why have you chosen this place to live?”
12. Ask this person “Where were you born?”
13. Ask this person to show or describe to you, a favorite hobby or special interest.
14. Ask this person ti describe to you a favorite memory of the person who submitted your name.
15. Ask this person “What was one of your favorite things to do where you used to live?”.
16. Ask this person to describe to you a physical lifetime scene that both he or she and the one who gave you their name were in together, and would both remember.
17. Ask this person to show you, tell you. Or give you something that would prove to the one who gave you their name that this visit is real.

For the full list of questions, please use "Visiting a Specific Person Exercise: Script" on page 268.

Happy hunting

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2007 at 1:25am

this is very comprehensive list. its very good, thanks Maks. well if anyone is thinking of doing this exercise on their own or with the 3 of us perhaps, if it seems too much to remember all the questions to ask, u may concentrate as an exercise on number 17, the most important one of all.  also if you're serious, read all the questions to concentrate on them.

all these questions are exactly like a remote viewing experiment I underwent a few times. So I know they can work. maybe a little practice for some of us and right away for others. in our practices, we were told to use a nonphysical smell, touch, see, hear, taste, sense large, sense small, and just see what happens, to be shown or felt or heard.

when we get ready I'll transfer this list to PE if you want. love, alysia

IP Logged

maks

Reply #11 - Jul 7th, 2007 at 2:31pm

Hi Alysia,

We are emailing back and forth with Bets and have got pretty solid verification of the Afterlife existance.

I think that we should keep our findings separate from the names. Maybe we can keep verification section in the club pages?

What do you think?

Maks

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Jul 9th, 2007 at 12:32am

oh thats fine Maks Wink for sure would like to hear what you two got, anywhere you please to put it.  or if you want to keep it private that fine. some things are just private verification anyway and wouldn't mean much to the general public. so glad u two got something. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.