Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
shower guy (Read 1548 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
shower guy
Jun 20th, 2007 at 1:40am

we occassionally meet a person in real life has a fetish of some sort. like hand washing. these people are afraid of germs.

the shower guy was a little like the compulsive hand washer only it was the shower. a lot of earthbound spirits in the lower astral, they are addicted or attached to some habit, or have fond memories of a certain place they do not wish to leave. maybe a place that they built. I had a rental next door that the tenant said was haunted. not only did the current tenants say so but the grand daughter of the previous owner of my places and I became friends and we chatted about the ghost that she sensed in the tenants house when she was a child.

Shower guy was a ladies man, or so he fancied. so he was essentially addicted to previous sexual escapades when he was alive, and he was also addicted to "washing" away his what he called sins in the shower, then he would go find some astral babe each nite and the cycle continued just as it had in his physical life.

I used to do retrievals by setting a strong intention then sleeping on it and that is what this one is. I was doing a final sweep of my properties before I sold out.
just a side note, I believe the *curl was affecting the male tenant to gaze out his window with binoculars at a neighbor and his girl as they walked by the window naked, but I can't prove it. I also retrieved this tenants aspect, a little boy aspect was retrieved. I should tell this one in another post though.

that night I skirted my astral duplicate of my farm as a flyer I was observing signs of any life or movement. I must have slipped into focus 15 briefly where future event lines are in place. there was activity of building going on, and I hadn't sold the place yet, but when I did, the people told me they wanted to establish a business/home there and do some building, so a hit of sorts.
then I probably was somewhere between focus 21 through 26. possibly focus 22 as drug addicts are there and I perceived shower guy to be pretty spaced out, like drugged on sex and showering.
I floated above his head and questioned his presence on my farm. I said what are you going to do now? he said I always take a shower before I go out on the town. I think theres a party tonite he said smiling like a little devil. I asked what else do you do besides party? he said thats my life and I have fun if I can find women. I asked why are you taking a shower so meticulously? he said I take a shower every day to wash the women off of me. sex is dirty. I said sex is not dirty but what u make it that way.
then he takes a look and notices I'm a woman and he leers at me suggestively. this irritates me and I said its time to move to higher levels, no time to waste talking to you and no party tonite, lol.  I grabbed him, his aura by the back of the neck it seemed as I reached for him as in to retrieve him upwards, there came then a sheet, like a wall of lightening would be that he was sucked up into.
the reason it was funny his eyes got big and his jaw dropped just before he got swept up. then I thought where did he go? he went right thru me.
so this where I got the idea we are portals to the light.

we can also say go to the light, but we can also pull them thru us to the light.
the reason I was perplexed by this one, as I usually like to say "do you want to go with me where a better place is, so on etc. or there would be a guide or two take over. I was alone in this case that I know of. unless a guide was producing that sheet of light effect. it was a bright flashing thing.
I thought he'd better go, although he was harmless, I thought he might influence someone's thoughts on my farm where young girls were coming to live.
spirit told me the mother of the girls was a high soul and I saw her bright light in the astral once, she was very evolved and this was my motivation to clear the air for her.

I felt guilty that I had taken his free will from him, that maybe my anger that he treated women disrespectfully caused the sheet of light to snap him up and away. 
but later I decided spirit was trying to teach me of my power to decide for another sometimes, for those who cannot make a choice, having no knowledge of another place to "live."

he could have been a fragment of somebody's broken off self. I have no idea what he was but we definetely had a conversation.

*curl = Monroe's term for entities found in the different focus levels.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.