Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Morning Meditation (Read 2128 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Morning Meditation
Jun 14th, 2007 at 7:21pm

...A
Meditation

Guide my thoughts into channels which flower not weed. What is the will of god for me/us?
What is prayer but a thought?
What is thought but a spiriling string of nuerons firing?
Do these thoughts belong to us all?
What is oneness but a circuit board of these connections?
What is my life without other’s thoughts to enjoin it?
Will we rejoice in oneness?
How can we say of love it is separate from our thought?
How can we speak in reverance of love’s ideals and then turn our thoughts into pathways of denial?
Because of our will?
So I yearn for god’s will not knowing of anything else that would speak of being whole and completed.

Focusing on an affirmation “I wish to see only love” or even if this be too much, then another affirmation of milder import “I can see this differently.”

A channel we can surf down: if I be only a spark thought of god firing down this channel, spiriling like a lucid dervish and nothing more than this and thankfully it must be so.

I looked within for freedom from aloneness where other channels of thought spoke I was so, and separate and always less than but never equal to my intentions and aspirations.

Then the rightness of it dawned and mirth came from god, for I had been followed and led the same, and only in allusion my separateness lie, foreign and bereft of love and beauty and what was holy and whole.
My story was yours.
As I swam the lightfilled channel after sleeping in, I arose at 1030 am and wrote my life down.

Life is a thought of god and surely I/we cannot be separate what did fashion this awareness into freedom.
I swam and swam, growing many eyes and arms and antannae, lucidly spinning, god said u r adventurous curious desire.
Yet stand still and know “I AM.”

I wiggled and protested, to know too much was but to die in safety of love and the merge was done, but not to physical appearance. I knew, and this was all that mattered that I would try to give away this known to all my other selves because I cannot keep a secret and I became the one who they said laughed at the rain.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Morning Meditation
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2007 at 8:54pm

I was led to this online list on a different forum today. I believe these are very reassuring and I resonated with them:

==================
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "Do not fear; I will help you."

Isaiah 43:1-4
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour....Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you.

Joshua 1:5-7,9
As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and courageous. Be strong and very courageous. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Psalm 107:13-16
Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them from their distress. He brought them out of darkness and deepest gloom and broke away their chains. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men, for He breaks down gates of bronze and cuts through bars of iron.

Phillipians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 91: 1-2, 4-6
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror or night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. If you make the Most High your dwelling--even the LORD, Who is my refuge--then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

Psalm 91: 14-16
Because he loves me, says the LORD, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Isaiah 54:10
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Proverbs 1:33
But whoso listens to me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all you anxiety on Him because He cares for you.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee; because he trusteth in thee. (KJV)

Romans 8:6b
The mind controlled by the Spirit lives in peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Isaiah 59:19
When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against Him.

Ephesians 2:14
For He (Christ Jesus) is our peace.

Isaiah 51:12-15
I, even I, am He who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mortal men, the sons of men, who are but grass, that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For I am the LORD your God....

Zephaniah 3:17
The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Ephesians 6:10-11
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

Hebrews 4:12
For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit; joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Proverbs 2:7-8
He holds victory in store for the upright, He is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for He guards the course of the just and protects the way of His faithful ones. (NIV text note: blameless does not imply sinlessness)

Hebrews 13:5-6
God has said, "Never will I leave you. Never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."

2 Peter 1:3-4
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us His very great and precious promises....

Isaiah 30:18
Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2007 at 9:50pm

Alysia--- that gave me something to ponder about.  So, I read it again.  Very lovely. Thank you.

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2007 at 11:33pm

thanks Carole, and Blink, the bible really does have some useful things in it despite it gets a lot of flack here. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.