Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
thank you (Read 6596 times)
blink
Ex Member

thank you
May 28th, 2007 at 3:57pm

thank you all for being here.  that's all i want to say today. i had an extremely rough couple of days and it means very much to me to wake in the morning and see that you are all still here.

i am facing the loss of a dream, a very important dream, and i don't know what is true anymore. i don't know if i am awake or this is a nightmare but it doesn't matter.

someone said we normally have two angels surrounding us at all times but when we are in difficulty we can ask for four. i asked for my four last night.

i feel like my heart has been trampled and crushed by a lumbering elephant. i feel like i've given all i have in understanding and good will and it has been vacuumed up by some strange creature in the night.

no, this is not the first time, but my heart has been calm and peaceful for a time, and my patience has felt as if it had no end, and my joy in return was multiplied a thousand times.

but in the end it is only me.

they have taken every cent i have. they have stripped my heart of all the goodness it contained. i feel like an empty shell.

i know there is more to me and that i can heal, that somehow i will heal. somehow i will understand.

someday.

if love exists between man and woman on this earth it is just one more illusion, just one more fantasy, just one more breath from my body that will evaporate when i least expect it.

if everything is love.....this cannot be love because it is pain. i will accept the pain and i suppose i will live with it.

i am like a mark with a bullseye target on it. they kill me over and over again. how many times must i rise again from the dead?

i am ready to give up. i would just like to sleep forever. i would like to sleep until this world is no more.

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: thank you
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2007 at 10:36pm

hello dearlight. I'll be doing my hover thing for you. I know it must be more painful than u can express and I assume it's a separation with your spouse. probably the most truamatic thing that can happen to one besides losing a child.
like the ultimate betrayal, but if anyone can rise up out of this, like the phoenix, then I suspect it would be you.
I don't think its the right time for me to do my cheerleader thing. its ok to let yourself feel it for awhile, but I noticed with the loss of my spouse, that I couldn't find the bottom to the stuff, when I let myself feel it too much and sink down too far.
but there has to be that mourning period nonetheless.
we want to know how you are doing, and certainly we all care about you and will be here.
it's strange, because I see you as the strong one of all others here. I will still see that about you because I don't believe my perceptions of you are that much off base.

I love you Blink.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #2 - May 29th, 2007 at 7:30am

Cheer up love  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 29th, 2007 at 8:43am

Thank you Alysia and Augo for your love. It means a lot to me, and it is a sign of my trust that I give you the truth of these circumstances.

I have to correct that I speak of my boyfriend, who is not sleeping with this woman at present, but she is disruptive. She is a long time "friend" who has had her sights on him for a long time, and flew into town unexpectedly. Yes, I threw in the part about my ex-spouse and the lawyers because I was feeling very bitter.

But this woman is not the problem, really. It is my lover's lack of understanding and his unwillingness to trust me, and his defensive, critical nature which overwhelmed me this weekend and I completely broke down.

I know I must take responsibility for my choices, and for choosing this relationship, and for staying in it for a year and a half now. There has been karma which definitely needed to be completed here, and I recognize that now.

I cannot allow him to treat me in the numerous disrespectful ways in which he thoughtlessly does. What is so odd is that when we are together we are happy and at peace. But his trust level is so low that as time goes on he becomes more afraid. It is the nightly phone calls for a year and a half, interspersed with his needy nature, disappearing acts, and harsh criticism which are doing me in.

I recognize that. There is a part of me that is afraid to leave, and that is what he has done to me. And there is a part of me that loves him with all my heart.

But I know I have to grow up. I have to get stronger, and yet find a way to break this karma without harming him.

It is difficult. And I know it is not unique. Others have done it.

I called an old friend of mine last night. She was my best friend 20 years ago. She was so happy to hear from me. She was physically debilitated at the time, has had 3 failed hip operations and functions on crutches now. But she has always been brave and continues to work from home as a telemarketer.

We have the same birthday, 3 years apart.

The first words out of her mouth were about a meditation group she has been involved with lately, and the healing energetic work that is being done for her.

I will join her. This is an opportunity for me to learn about energy healing. I have been given messages lately that this is the direction my "guides" want me to move in. And I am willing.

On Saturday before my breakdown I did a four hour meditation and afterwards found myself spontaneously doing healings on many people. It was like a prayerful seated dance with hands, body, and energy and was not controlled by my conscious mind.

So I know this is a sign for me. A sign that I am being guided toward where I am supposed to be.

I also called another old friend, a buddhist friend from 20 years ago. We used to have some wonderful talks.

I believe I am devoting too much energy to my lover's negativity. His healing will happen at a very slow rate in this lifetime. I cannot control that.

So, I have to let it go. I may not have to let him go.

But I have to let go of all the negativity surrounding him and not allow it into my life at this time.

I see that I have work to do, and that I will have companions in the physical along the way.

And you are all my precious friends, although I have not spoken personally to many of you. I know I can trust you.

So thank you.

love, blink

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - May 29th, 2007 at 10:12am

I just found your thread, blink,

and I too wish well as soon as possible.
Now already i see you've found some opportunities
that you might not have taken up if you'd been still so involved.

I'm coming to believe that some events purposely harden us,
cauterize, push under, etc.  Our spirits are not just to be tenderized by love,
but the preparation for greater love sometimes includes these toughenings, it seems.
That's news to me but it seems to be so. ---- The phoenix flies higher!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - May 29th, 2007 at 3:23pm

May the eternal force bless you with energy for yourself and everyone around you Blink.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - May 29th, 2007 at 9:34pm

dear Blink, when I read your post this part stood out most of all that you have a handle on the situation already: you said:
"But I know I have to grow up. I have to get stronger, and yet find a way to break this karma without harming him."

I think you are on your way already. love, alysia

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Reply #7 - May 30th, 2007 at 11:39am

Blink, you've been in my thoughts often for the past day.  In the midst of all the chaff that we encounter is love.  You are loved.  Rob

IP Logged

Mr. Nobody
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 30th, 2007 at 1:40pm

Hey Blink,

I got you within my own warm arms of love.

Yer old pal,
                  Tim F.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 1st, 2007 at 7:35am

Your kind thoughts have helped me considerably this week.   love, blink

IP Logged

mikizee

Reply #10 - Jun 11th, 2007 at 1:17am

In times of despair sometimes we need to be reminded of the basics. So I have pasted the lyrics of a song called parabol/parabola by a heavy rock/art band called tool, my favourite band. If it weren't for them and songs like these I wouldn't be here today!

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
This holy reality, this holy experience. Choosing to be here in...

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion.

Alive

This holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in...

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion...
Of what it means to be alive

Swirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this
chance to be alive and breathing
chance to be alive and breathing.

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. we are eternal.
all this pain is an illusion.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 5:45am

I loved that....

More lyrics come to mind these last few days....

Mind Games     John Lennon

We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers, planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the mantra, peace on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic, the search for the grail

Love is the answer and you know that for sure
Love is a flower, you got to let it, you got to let it grow

So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the future, outta the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our images in space and in time

Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender, you got to let it, you got to let it go

So keep on playing those mind games together
Doing the ritual dance in the sun
Millions of mind guerrillas
Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel
Keep on playing those mind games forever
Raising the spirit of peace and love

Love...
(I want you to make love, not war, I know youve heard it before)

-------------------

Smiley

IP Logged

the_seeker

Reply #12 - Jul 25th, 2007 at 1:56am

hi blink.  i also went through unspeakable pain (and being cheated on) with 3 different girlfriends, and i can assure you life goes on, and i have met the best friends of my life after all that.  i learned who to trust and how to know someone truly loves me.  i've also learned how to be happy being a single person   Grin  and how to stand up for myself and demand to be treated with respect.  it's not easy but nothing in life ever is...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jul 25th, 2007 at 8:17am

Thanks, seeker....This thread is from almost two months ago, and it feels like a long time since these posts. But thanks for your kind thoughts! I'm sure many people can relate to discouragement in love.

I thought things couldn't get any worse, but there is worse and there is Worse. Losing one's mind temporarily is no fun, but coming out of the other side is quite interesting! I love that, right now, I am just fine without doc's meds for depression and anxiety. Gotta say, Peace Is Possible!

I have returned to my work-a-day world after a 7 week hiatus (first in almost 20 years). Everything seems so easy now. I have to say....easy does it, every time.

And love definitely knows when to ignore my temper tantrums! When I remember to shut up and return to the center, well, everything falls into place!

Some people say stop pushing, stop striving, stop wearing yourself out.....they are RIGHT! Listen to them!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Jul 25th, 2007 at 12:09pm

thankyou Blink for putting up this thread which is so honest and invites others honesty. when I was going thru things mentioned on this thread, I didn't have a clue either, seems like Seeker says, demanding respect is the name of the game. can relate to that well. just didn't quite know how to do it without alienating the other who has their own path. my favorite thing to say to myself when the bottom was staring me in the face was just simply "this too shall pass."  it always does pass! so glad to know you are in equilibrium again and so it continues. always glad you joined this place. a real person you stand out for me. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.