Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eric and phenomena (Read 1707 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Eric and phenomena
May 27th, 2007 at 9:59pm

Greetings,
(Posting this just to illustrate that retrievals keep on happening.)

For the last several days the smell of wet cigarettes has been in the house, but our house guest during that time doesn't smoke. Today I checked out as many reasons as i could for the smell, and then as soon as the guest was gone, tried to take a quick nap but the smell grew more intense. Finally I 'got it':

I mentally asked who was there and got a response. To summarize, this Eric didn't realize he had left the living. Unfortunately I forgot to approach that topic cautiously and could feel a sharp intake of energy from him when I told him he had. He could only remember up to 2006, and was in no hurry to visit 'a better place.' We talked awhile about how much better it would be, how boring it must be to just hang around people who won't acknowledge him, who would he like to visit there (Ans: no one), etc.

All this mental conversation was in the eyes closed darkness with the dispersed light, so I was quite surprised when suddenly I saw a woman enter from the glass doors of a sunroom, (which we do not have.) She was auburn haired, attractively dressed in colorful summer clothes and seemed in a hurry to get to him. I didn't feel any acknowledgement of her from him at first and then their magnetic pull of PUL began growing.  Her voice was just an urgent murmer and then their energy rose and they were gone.  The end.   Smiley

Or so I thought, because then there was a 'voice-over' that greeted me and said "you've been doing these (pause) retrievals for almost a year?" Yes. "You are ready to move on, ready for a ..." and as has happened before, the name of a  process  is difficult for this source to translate, so I tried to help by offerring 'a lobotomy?' because I felt some head pressure. No. Any surgery? No. A purification? Yes, sort of. I felt a sensation of moving upward.
They worked around a vertical line that passes near the heart and pulled some of it out near the left of my sternum.  Someone said 'Ee-eouw!' but wouldn't explain. They told me not to talk and to keep physically still. Soon I was rapidly lowered back into my body. End of sessions.   Smiley

Originally some months ago I started as hesitantly as anyone could, using imagination and wonderring if it was working. Then the urgency of the tsunamis disaster brought a new energy to the process, and I've not had doubt since then. I hope more people who haven't yet opened the door into retrieving will try it. 

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Re: Eric and phenomena
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2007 at 11:37am

Wow Bets.  That's great.  I wonder if Eric was hanging around because you can't get cigarettes in Focus 27?  Interesting how you get a olfactory clue that something is there waiting for your attention.

Something is going on.  First your grid experience and now some energy alignment.  I suspect there's more to come.  Uh, I wonder what 'Ee-eouw" means? 

Rob

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.