Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
another planet found (Read 1712 times)
juditha
Ex Member

another planet found
May 5th, 2007 at 6:17pm

Hi This new planet ,scientists have found,which is supposed to be like the planet earth,i cant understand why the money spent on  looking for planets cant be put to better use.

If our planet was going to be destroyed and there was a chance that this planet they have found could support human life,whats the point of it as by the time humans reached this other planet they would be dead,so its a watse of time.

So why not spend the money to help children who are starving and living in slum areas and things like cancer or heart research or many other important things they could be spending the money on

Love and God bless    Love Juditha

IP Logged

AH1976

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Midlands, UK
Re: another planet found
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2007 at 8:32pm

Because ultimately no one person can judge what is and isn't a 'waste of money, if your going to say that money spent on astronomical research is a waste and should go to help the needy then you could also argue that money people like me spend on spiritual books is also a waste. Even war and the money spent on it serves a purpose in the current grand scheme of things. Mankind as a whole are currently not ready to live on a spiritual and enlightened basis, but thankfully do seem to be slowly moving in that direction.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Re: another planet found
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2007 at 12:00pm

I agree with both of y'all, don't know how, but i do. Wink

It does seem that gov's, politically influenced science, etc. does spend a lot of money on either inconsequential stuff or on just plain destructive stuff...and could do a lot more towards the constructive...but yeah like Senote said, humanity as a whole isn't ready for a mostly constructive and more collective based way of life yet.  Meanwhile, we're learning from all the difficult stuff we're manifesting for ourselves.

The times of constructive and more collectived based way of life will come, meanwhile i suppose the only completely constructive thing to worry or think about, is how constructively we live our lives, and i do believe there is a constructive/creative and destructive though it is somewhat relative to the individual depending.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.