Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
experiment (Read 21988 times)
withinn

experiment
Mar 27th, 2007 at 12:14am

Quite a few years ago I was with a friend online. We had known each other for some weeks.

One night I got an idea. Since she was into areas beyond I asked her if she wanted to try an experiment. She agreed.

I knew of the PE (Partnered Exploration - Bruce) and wanted to see if it worked or not. Instead of sleep or trance we were awake when we began the experiment of PE. Being online we were communicating via distance, of course.

We agreed to a specific area to go to and meet within. We met in the Inner and started to share objects. The accuracy was 100%. The only glitch was a color, but I believe there was an explanation for that.

[Our outer communication was through typing and we had no idea what the objects were before the experiment.]

She stopped the experiment as she became upset. We didn't return to the experiment.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: experiment
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2007 at 8:02pm

I remember one board member told that he was in the chat room with another one, and they started a remote-viewing experiment, to guess what things are in the field of view of the other. He told it was amazingly accurate. It could be that to have some sort of physical connection (online, phone etc.) could enhance the mind-connection between persons.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2007 at 4:40pm

I think it would be fun to do an experiment that way, Spooky and Within.  Would some others be interested?  We could create a few different kinds of scenarios if anyone would like to try.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Mar 29th, 2007 at 9:23pm

Yes I'd like to try something like that. My suggestion is two persons are online, one (the "sender") has a bunch of items handy, which the sender puts on his/her desk one after another, and the other one ("receiver") tries to sense what it is. The items shouldn't be too obvious (computer monitor would be too easy), but common enough that the receiver would be able to recognize what it is. Then, at a certain point of time, both persons send the list of items (or the receivers descriptions) to this board (public or PM) simultaneously.

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2007 at 11:02am

Withinn, blink, and spooky,

Congrats on an excellent idea! I can't participate as I have some 'on'call' responsibilities that might break into the times, but I wish you well on it and look forward to your findings !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 1:33pm

First off:    What is tangible?

[definition: real: capable of being treated as fact; "tangible evidence"]

There has been talk of Randi who tries to take possible known factor and to prove it intangible or a non-fact.

If one is looking at a table is that table truly tangible (fact) or not? No the table is not tangible because after 10 minutes one turned their back on that table and now the table is no longer a fact because something else is in view. The table now becomes a memory or intangible (non-fact). This is the reason why Randi wins his case every time.

Why I bring Randi into this thread is because we need to look at what this thread is about: looking at something tangible to ourselves and merge that fact with others to bring a fact forward into reality, if that is possible.

What we bring to the Outer from the Inner will NEVER become a reality as the Inner is intangible (non-fact). This is why people can become upset at a process as what I first wrote about, in this thread, because we, as humans, are taught to reject the intangible as a way for self-preservation.

Even if one has an intimate live in partner there is no way to come to a real (tangible) way of finding a common ground as both parties are so dissimilar. Even if the couple had  expereinces of retrievals, collecting objects or whatever there will still be a disgareement as that what they come in contact is NOT tangible but intangible. Therefore even a couple can never find a common ground for approvals. Is this why breakups are so common?

I think the words 'Tower of Babel (babble)' is so important here as if a common ground is sought Babble takes place and what we know as tangible is no longer tangible in conjunction with others around us.

Has it come down to this where as we become moere civilized then the communication breakdown (babble) is such where our human race is in jeopardy of coming to extinction over the area of what is tangible or not? In otherwords procreation is annihilated by

Suddenly the Tower of Babel came into play:
I just had a telephone call.
I had go go out and perform my usual 10 - 15 min duties in the morning.
I had to perform the usual human functions.
I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  

The Tower of Babel reminds me of the Tower card in the Tarot where that Tower represents a change that destructs.

Why is it the tangible of Partnered Exploration is destructed by the Tower? Are we that human that we destruct the tangible so that we only can grovel for another taste of what we originally had?.... like the best food.. the best of a time on an island... the best of intimacy.. and on and on.

Where is my millions so that I can really play.

The Bleep, The Secret and so on are infomercial scams that offer pipe dreams and feel good momentarily. Why is what we do is always momentary??

I am beyond what is offered. I have reached the highest levels and now face the absolute: rejection.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 2:00pm

withinn wrote on Mar 27th, 2007 at 12:14am:
Quite a few years ago I was with a friend online. We had known each other for some weeks.

One night I got an idea. Since she was into areas beyond I asked her if she wanted to try an experiment. She agreed.

I knew of the PE (Partnered Exploration - Bruce) and wanted to see if it worked or not. Instead of sleep or trance we were awake when we began the experiment of PE. Being online we were communicating via distance, of course.

We agreed to a specific area to go to and meet within. We met in the Inner and started to share objects. The accuracy was 100%. The only glitch was a color, but I believe there was an explanation for that.

[Our outer communication was through typing and we had no idea what the objects were before the experiment.]

She stopped the experiment as she became upset. We didn't return to the experiment.

I had a similar PE with a gal, I'm still friends with her, I met her here, only I believe I was the one who become a little upset at her accuracy, but I was the persistent type to reflect on her accuracy to know me better than myself. To conclude, I grew tremendouly from doing PE with her, even more than she grew, although we bonded, and anytime you bond with someone, theres great spiritual benefit, my opinion, my experience.
yet not all our relationships are supposed to be long lasting, I do believe some relationships need more "space" to offer different viewpoints to be concentrated on but I'm sure she benefitted. feeling discomfort is an indication to explore the discomfort and see what its about and  get beyond it. a belief system crash we call it.

a very good friend of mine and I also did an online experiment. he was accurate to depict that my computer screen had water on it and several objects in the water, etc. so our minds can connect, but more than this, I think we can connect without the aid of the computer, but since we are discussing some ideas, to do an adventure here, I am naturally up for it and consider it's the best idea I've heard in a long time to bring us together to explore.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 2:28pm

author=withinn link=1174968848/0#5 date=1175362434]First off:    What is tangible?

[definition: real: capable of being treated as fact; "tangible evidence"]

There has been talk of Randi who tries to take possible known factor and to prove it intangible or a non-fact.

If one is looking at a table is that table truly tangible (fact) or not? No the table is not tangible because after 10 minutes one turned their back on that table and now the table is no longer a fact because something else is in view. The table now becomes a memory or intangible (non-fact). This is the reason why Randi wins his case every time.
_____
sounds logical. this idea is like does the tree in the forest make a sound falling if no one is there to hear it?
______

Why I bring Randi into this thread is because we need to look at what this thread is about: looking at something tangible to ourselves and merge that fact with others to bring a fact forward into reality, if that is possible.
_____

we can all agree on something, but a group who agrees on something, still does not make some personal group truth into a world fact. the way I see it. but I believe in the concept a drop in the bucket soon will fill up the bucket with water.
_____

What we bring to the Outer from the Inner will NEVER become a reality as the Inner is intangible (non-fact). This is why people can become upset at a process as what I first wrote about, in this thread, because we, as humans, are taught to reject the intangible as a way for self-preservation.
______
yes, I suppose self preservation is like the fight or flight syndrom, built into the human dna...I'm waiting for the aliens to change mine..hehehe
_____

Even if one has an intimate live in partner there is no way to come to a real (tangible) way of finding a common ground as both parties are so dissimilar. Even if the couple had  expereinces of retrievals, collecting objects or whatever there will still be a disgareement as that what they come in contact is NOT tangible but intangible. Therefore even a couple can never find a common ground for approvals. Is this why breakups are so common?
____

now you're talking my language or my particular focus for awhile. relationships of intimacy. I look at marriage and divorce statistics and ask myself hard questions. I study polar opposites to see what that's about. it appears we often pick the most unlikely partners, based on attraction, but not on compatibility factors. we get a little too enthusiatic when in love. blinders on you know. the honeymoon must pass, then the work plan is established for each. For me, it's that we pick the one who would be the hardest to forgive because the love that we felt was the greatest we ever felt before, and to have it not be returned, entails a hard struggle to forgive that one, and cast our eyes on a higher type of love, or loving. this process can turn a lump of coal into a diamond, speaking of the soul process. I'm not saying then that marriage should be forever, as that appears to be wishful thinking when you look at statistics, I'm saying marriage is a place you go to, like a college of learning, or collage where we can learn the value of what real love can become, without the whining part, or the jealous part, the splitting up the possessions part, if the two who were as one, can call each other on the phone and talk in civil manner, I consider that they have achieved something successful, to be forgiving, to be releasing that person to their journey of self expression fully.
________

I think the words 'Tower of Babel (babble)' is so important here as if a common ground is sought Babble takes place and what we know as tangible is no longer tangible in conjunction with others around us.
_____

I don't know about the tower of babble, but reminds me of the grid of everyone's voice mixed together; I wonder about this collective sound..I wonder if the sound is flat or sharp as a whole...reminds me of an ocean wave, both shocking and calming.
_____

Has it come down to this where as we become moere civilized then the communication breakdown (babble) is such where our human race is in jeopardy of coming to extinction over the area of what is tangible or not? In otherwords procreation is annihilated by
Suddenly the Tower of Babel came into play:
I just had a telephone call.
I had go go out and perform my usual 10 - 15 min duties in the morning.
I had to perform the usual human functions.
I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to....  I had to.... 
The Tower of Babel reminds me of the Tower card in the Tarot where that Tower represents a change that destructs.
_____
why is destruction a force on this planet? like the sun can be destructive if too hot, then thunder can be destructive. perhaps we are to worship neither constructive nor destructive but that it is all here for us to observe and interact with. I personally like to think positive at all times as it feels better to allow myself to enjoy the show. I won't be forever, not as this person.
_____

Why is it the tangible of Partnered Exploration is destructed by the Tower? Are we that human that we destruct the tangible so that we only can grovel for another taste of what we originally had?.... like the best food.. the best of a time on an island... the best of intimacy.. and on and on.

The Bleep, The Secret and so on are infomercial scams that offer pipe dreams and feel good momentarily. Why is what we do is always momentary??

I am beyond what is offered. I have reached the highest levels and now face the absolute: rejection.

________

sounds beautifully poetic. your left and right brain appear balanced from here, i like it!
Randi does have millions in order to make his play. he kind of flaunts it doesn't he?
somewhere inside of him, he must know that his money has not bought him real satisfaction nor peace and so he plays...

yes I am beyond what is offered too, but I rather enjoy your presence so i hope you might stay awhile, however I know you will do what is best for you and that it's correct. love, alysia
btw, I'm always leaving this board....for about 6 hours is my limit to stay away. lol.

[/quote]

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 7:50pm

Within,

I enjoyed your posts here on this thread very much....interesting questions you have....

So....would you suggest that we conclude that the experiment is already finished, since we have thought about doing it, and therefore it is theoretically already in our future as an intangible that we have deemed a success?

ha ha     you make me think     Smiley blink

Still, Spooky and Alysia.....it would be fun to "imagine" doing it in reality....and to "imagine" others' reactions...even to the point of doing it.......

Yes, couples do not have "common ground" ever, except the time and the experiences they share...which each will remember differently.

My boyfriend thought it very very important for us to have "common ground" when we reunited after many years. He wanted to share with me every important book and movie that ever affected him personally on a deep level. He wanted to know that after death we would arrive at the same place.....

I played along as best I could.  The realization comes, however, that for each to breathe they must have some air to breathe. We can choose to walk together, but we are not the same person, ever.

And that is okay.  There is no tower of babel.  There is only ego and fear which can come between two people.  

When two people share real love, it is a love that is accepting of the other. It is a love which recognizes the differences, the limitations and the frustrations of earthly life.  And yet, it is beautiful when two people merge to the extent that human beings can do it.

love love love to you and all

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:54pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:07pm

Well, when I read the first post I was excited, it sounded like a great fun idea, but by the time I got down the page to the last post (Is the Last Post tangible or intangible I now ask?) I am no longer sure if anyone is going to do this experiment, and am wondering, is anyone out there wanting to do this? It sounds like fun. Even if it is intangible. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:40pm

Hi Vee,

I still want to do it. Yes, this thread is fun! It is all fun when it comes right down to it!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:47pm

What is on my table? I will not move anything until someone tells me.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:50pm

Hi withinn and all,

my point of view is, there are subjective and objective facts. Facts that are subjective only, only can be stated truthfully by one person alone (for example "I am hungry"). Objective facts can be said by more than one person truthfully (for example "The weather is terrible", well if you find people who agree). The interesting thing is, objective facts are always subjective facts too, as without the basis of subjects there are no facts at all.
It's true we can't "grab" another person's thoughts, experiences, emotions etc., so they are not "tangible" for another person. But to state that it is impossible to experience what another is experiencing, is, to be precise, too much said, because we (or at least I) simply don't know. To speak of an "inner world" philosophically is not based on safe ground, and it causes much confusion, as then we don't know how we should come out of it, or have at least reliable knowings about what is outside. To conclude then we're completely in our "inner worlds" would be no gain, because then we would just label everything with "our inner world" but that wouldn't change that much (well, except in some special sort of meditation).

I'm away for some days, I'd still like to do some sort of RV or PE experiments. I just want to know what abilities I have- or you.

Spooky

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:52pm

Sorry Blink, not right now, I really have to go to bed!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:54pm

blink, is it a small lamp with a pink shade?...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:57pm

Nope. But there are two things that are pink.

love, blink Smiley  keep going, you're getting warmer......

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:58pm

And I would say, they "light" up the room a little.

love, blink  Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 11:02pm

nighty night spooky.....sweet dreams..... Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 11:08pm

And you know, the two pink things do look a little "lamp-like" in that there is a tiny white pitcher of pink flowers and a short, small clear glass with large and different pink flowers.

There are three more objects on my table.

love, blink  I'd say you got a hit, Alysia.  The three objects do not include my computer. That is a given.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 11:28pm

Any takers? I will leave this "portal" open until someone gives it a go.

love, blink Smiley   love love love makes the world.....better

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 1:56am

Quote:
And I would say, they "light" up the room a little.

love, blink  Smiley

lol, we are grabbing at straws? Smiley  the lamp just popped in my head as pink I associate with the feeling of love like I associate my friend Blink with that feeling. then I think I fabricated the lamp, but not the size of the lamp, I thought its a smallish lamp and doesn't give reading light but decorator lamp.

so could be a hit on the color of the items and the decor idea. but would be a stretch to anyone else. I think I should take at least 5 minutes on this exercise and would be better. I only took 2 seconds. just conjecturing.

I wish I could ask someone to see my table but theres just junk on it, hair goo, hand lotion, bunch of papers, the puter and a lotto ticket..hehehehe

I do have a few more items but won't say what and anyone can try. I just made a change to the area located above my desk, anybody wants to guess what, and whats up there take a stab at it. love, alysia

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 3:42am

Grabbing straws is a fun game too, Alysia! I think people have played that game for many many years, all over the world!!!!!

Ok, Alysia, is there some kind of picture there? My first thought was picture like calendar but horses maybe.  But that's just because horses would remind me of you.

Also,something pointy.  Not sure but like "fence" -- not sure why.

love, blink   Smiley

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #22 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 10:45am

Well, Alysia, it is a quarter to eight in the morning and I just had my first laugh of the day, thanks to your little green man and the pink shade. vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #23 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 12:05pm

Vee wrote on Apr 1st, 2007 at 10:45am:
Well, Alysia, it is a quarter to eight in the morning and I just had my first laugh of the day, thanks to your little green man and the pink shade. vee

hey there Vee, ladies, it's 901 am and theres a green stuffed animal in my yard, but I don't see a green man..oh, you mean my alter ego, the jumping frog thing; notice how green man does a trampoline thing and the apendages flop uncontrolled..I try to teach this to my dance troupe in the sky but it will take awhile.

Grin  ladies, I am having tea and crumpets with you all. nice way to start off a morning.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 12:32pm

Quote:
Grabbing straws is a fun game too, Alysia! I think people have played that game for many many years, all over the world!!!!!

Ok, Alysia, is there some kind of picture there? My first thought was picture like calendar but horses maybe.  But that's just because horses would remind me of you.

Also,something pointy.  Not sure but like "fence" -- not sure why.

love, blink   Smiley

actually I wanted to ask you guys to see my new puter screen. I recently changed it out after several years of the water scene and it suits me better. so maybe Blink, you were picking up this desire that you see this new picture. there is a feeling surrounding it which I think you can get if you try. I won't say what that feeling is, then you may even get an image to go with it.
Blink, heres a stretch but I have an animated pegasus horse on myspace. my curtain rod has a pointy thing on it, on the end and the point is coming around to a circle. it's black metal, is this what you saw? it wasn't what i wanted you to see, but lol, ok. theres something else there you missed, just to the left. not a picture. heres my room currently on a rainy day:  ... I have a pic to send of my desktop as soon as someone guesses it.

Wink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 2:54pm

In meditation saw something mobile, like moving, like string that is one line that curves around into a rounded moving shape, like flying connected thing.

Sorry so incoherent....was an image of two moving together connected which turned into a mobile moving shape shifting thing......don't know if this was connected to you but left me smiling feeling wonderful.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Apr 2nd, 2007 at 3:36pm

oh, I know what you saw! lol. my puter directly faces a large window, about 2' from the center of the window, above my head is a bird feeder of round proportion, suspended by a string, it continually is moving and about 6 to 12 bird, some red breasted are the little tykes who make it move, setting up a happy chatter and this keeps me smiling, so maybe you were smiling too to see that!

wow. Blink. blow me away. you didn't see the shelf I put up over my head to my left corner, but you saw what is over my head to the right slightly. good enough! I am even more surprised now that spirit gave you this for a purpose. maybe because one is lifeless and one is life?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #27 - Apr 2nd, 2007 at 8:15pm

does anyone want to try and see whats in a picture frame above my head on a shelf? you'll have to be really good to see this, I promise! lol. can't wait. c'mon blink..

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Apr 3rd, 2007 at 9:49am

Glad this is working for us, Alysia! Yes, bird feeder is interesting.  I would say that could be a hit.   I had been considering reporting to you a hanging "mobile" because that is what I was seeing/feeling as I began to write my vision down on here, but then I decided to just report the vision as it was in meditation.

A picture above your desk? That is something I can't get a handle on because the only thing I can imagine you wanting to look at every day is a picture of your daughters.

love, blink  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Apr 3rd, 2007 at 10:41pm

its not a picture Blink, it's a certificate. but I'm not saying anymore Wink
and if you don't pick it up, thats ok. try to guess whats on my desktop.
is your desktop have orange splashes of color? Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 9:02am

Oh, then there is a "picture" like "calendar" around there (!)....a certificate. Well, let me imagine for a while today.  I should be able to steal some time at the noon hour to meditate on your desktop screen and on this certificate.

And YES, Alysia, you are absolutely correct -- there is a very wide swath (!!!!!)....a wide salmon colored area across the upper half of my desktop picture on my computer here at home, which is in our area that we are working from.  It covers about 1/4 of the screen.  

It is an integral part of the image which I took a deliberate look at yesterday with the intention to absorb the image,and since I have changed the image recently (can't remember exactly when, but within the last few days or week)  I think it is significant that you have hit on it!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 3:25pm

[quote author=blink link=1174968848/30#30 date=1175691762]Oh, then there is a "picture" like "calendar" around there (!)....a certificate. Well, let me imagine for a while today.  I should be able to steal some time at the noon hour to meditate on your desktop screen and on this certificate.

And YES, Alysia, you are absolutely correct -- there is a very wide swath (!!!!!)....a wide salmon colored area across the upper half of my desktop picture on my computer here at home, which is in our area that we are working from.  It covers about 1/4 of the screen.
____

HEY ALL RIGHT!!! ...  ...  ...
so salmon is not bright orange, but like a drab orange? all I saw was orange on the screen but not the entire screen, but dominating orange, or my eye seemed to leap to orange and I though maybe it was because I really like orange as seems cheerful to me.
but I didn't see objects, so have to work on that. I thought for sure I was wrong as it just popped in my head and no effort to meditate. I was told once by a psychic to say what pops into your head, but when I tried that with lotto it didn't work!!!! Cheesy

I did remote viewing on the internet Blink. theres hundreds of images with a number. so you pick one. then u come back later and find out if what you saw has anything to do with the picture they provide. its a good learning device and I got a couple right and a lot of them wrong. but I think its good exercise, if you get one right on, you're like, ok, been there done that, next? Cheesy  a friend of mine sits a penny on a table on the edge; table must be level..then he makes it roll with his mind. I couldn't do it, my entire floor was off kelter! ahahhahaha!

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 3:46pm

Yes, Alysia, salmon is a soft and subtle orange.  It is not a bright neon orange but just a softer shade of orange with perhaps a pink/brown note in it, if we are going to be very technical.  But it is definitely ORANGE.  That is definitely a hit.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #33 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 2:34pm

Congratulations, you two!

Yay !
You obviously did very well, with your computers on as possible enhancement ?

Now would you be willing to do the same experiment in another area of your homes  at a set board time  without the computers on?

Have you two ever partnered in any of these activities before?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 4:05pm

betson wrote on Apr 6th, 2007 at 2:34pm:
Congratulations, you two!

Yay !
You obviously did very well, with your computers on as possible enhancement ?

Now would you be willing to do the same experiment in another area of your homes  at a set board time  without the computers on?

Have you two ever partnered in any of these activities before?

Bets

We've never partnered except on a thread we made, doing poetry about flying pigs Smiley which I might add here I really needed to make that poetry, but she started it. Mair was here too. it released negative energy to the transmutation process.
what Blink and I are doing now is just maybe some psychic playtime. I accept she thinks I had a hit, but seeing the color orange flash by the 3rd eye is not satisfying me, so yes, I'm open to whatever here that anyone wants to outline a PE.

It really gave me a thrill when she saw my birdfeeder though, I'm positive that was a better hit than getting a color. she said she saw a mobile object and she saw it in the correct place that I told her to look spatially; above my head; she must have looked thru my eyes... Wink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Apr 7th, 2007 at 8:59am

Hi Bets, yes, it's just been fun playtime...I've never tried any such thing before except retrieval type activities for just a couple of people.

I don't consider myself an expert in this area by any means, and my energy kind of faded for it this week.

But I'm also distracted by several new meditations I am trying. I am still doing daily work on connecting with higher entities in a more tangible way....and also on perceiving a new destiny for my life.  These should provide me with new inspiration over the coming months.

I can see why, Bets, that you would suggest an activiity that is not tied together by a computer, as there might be doubt about that...and perhaps some interest in an alternate version of the experiment...but we didn't communicate in any other way than what you saw here on the board. Alysia and I are long time board buddies here but we play fair.

I just think it shows that even spur of the moment, with no pressure involved, people can be connected much more than they think they are. Wouldn't you agree?  Anyone can do this, with an open mind....

Yes, Alysia, those were the days, weren't they, the days of the flying pigs! I remember being absolutely overcome with the desire to tell stories about flying pigs for about 24-48 hours.  It was a very gleeful moment!  I loved it that people played along.

Isn't that the great thing about life? Fun when you least expect it!!!!  Even in my dreams sometimes, I am flying and thinking, wow, this is the greatest!  But that doesn't happen too often....not often enough!!!!!

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Apr 7th, 2007 at 12:15pm

yes, lol, flying pigs..I too couldn't think of anything but flying pigs eating chocolate cake for about 3 or 4 days and had a hard time letting the thread die Cheesy  it's always been my premise that in these kind of experiments, to make it fun and spontaneous is conducive to getting genuine spirit flow going, even guidance of wisdom, just sort of opens up the mind if theres no efforting but yet still an intention. matter of fact, I just thought of a new name for myself last night as a tag...are u ready for this? Cheesy  (I've done some acting, so thats where I'm coming from)  ok, tada..Hog Goddess, no wait, flying pig Goddess. well, it's catchey.
thanks Blink for getting me started Grin  way back then.
regarding our computer connections...this here's my symbol of extended cranium and I used to wonder why my life turned out that I should be a board hog.
well, I know why I'm here because I talked to Monroe out there regarding that I wanted to be here, and so here I am and he gave me his blessing. it was a sacred moment to me, not that I can communicate the experience, its all mine and for my growth. I use the term sacred because PUL is sacred to my way of thinking, you can take PUL apart and cut it into a million intellectual pieces to discuss what it is and what it aint', in the end it's experiencial and personel and like Dave here has hinted at, u just don't want to discuss something too personal as you end up having to wash off the dirt others put on it without meaning to.
back to the puter musings..one time back in 2002 I think, I dreamed a holographic dream and I remember a poster saying she more or less had a similar dream; my thoughts had the form of my head, and upper shoulders, and these duplicated and spun off into the puter screen, they went inside the puter and reached to humanity. so I thought my thoughts are me, they have form, they keep duplicating themselves reaching across invisible wires like electricity, invisible electric love and thoughts, thats what we are to one another; its social here, but it's so much more when we get together jawing about something..another vision I had that we are the world. for as many get to chattering about something, theres three times that many just listening and learning, and saying, wow, I never thought of it that way, thats another perspective.

the reason I saw this is I was in an obe once just looking at an overview of the board threads, the people and I saw a guide/teacher with several guide trainee's; they floated to each active poster on each thread as the teacher guide made some comments from a spiritual psychological viewpoint, for instance, "oh this one is learning this lesson, and that one over there is having a moment in a different direction, and so on and etc. I as the observer was thinking OH WOW! Spirits, non physical people are WATCHING us! this board, they were using as a monitor on humanity, the ones who think beyond daily living circumstances. that would be us. I remember the trainee's lapping up her words as they wanted to help physical people in their striving to grow and become.

then they came to my thread Embarrassed  I was already feeling a bit shocked we were being watched, although I was glad they were interested in us in a friendly way, then they said "Oh look at this one! heehe...She's hiding her light under a bushel...or she doesn't know who she is...something like that..like I was pretending I was a small bugger when I'm more than that, but won't let myself be more. so I was crushed Cry
but it gave me something to meditate on and the point is we are all more than we think we are, we all have fantastic potential here, that is a very strong feeling I have.

I think the idea of us being more than we think we are is important thought and has to do with PUL and extending ourselves to others free of expectations on return.
when that happens then we take it into other areas of our respective worlds. then if we do feats, like psychic stuff, seeing the future, picking up info on another, etc even going obe and healing another or extending the healing whether it's accepted, these are really just icing on the cake, but the cake itself is being able to connect with others who seek the same connections and learning based on what Monroe started here; as he started this whole thing with his books and balancing the hemispheres of the brain, balancing the right to the left really opens up the mind to new vistas.

yadayada...gabby this morn arent I?   Smiley  PUL to everyone, breath it thru your nostrils, it's all over the planet ...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.