Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Uncle Stan (Read 1243 times)
blink
Ex Member

Uncle Stan
Mar 9th, 2007 at 5:06am

I just wanted to mention here that my Uncle Stan passed away about a week and a half ago from a very bad, fast spreading cancer. Two nights after his funeral I saw him in a dream just before awakening in the morning.  

I woke up from a symbolic dream in which I witnessed his funeral (I am out of state and said prayers during the service).  Just as I was looking from a far distance at a man lying face up in the road.....Uncle Stan pops out, right in front of my face, grinning and laughing.  He was larger than life, young, healthy, happy....positively radiant with joy.  He's a funny guy, good sense of humor.

He seemed like someone else at first, but I knew he wasn't.  I believe I became a bit lucid in my dream because I was able to question him, and also recognize the symbolism and the joke in my dream.  You see, he had been in "disguise" as a very old friend of mine who played Jesus in a high school play. (We all know the story....Jesus rises from the dead)  

At that moment I knew it wasn't my old high school friend.  And he didn't look anything like my old high school friend.  It was Stan, that's for sure.  Right in front of my face, just as happy as you could ever imagine.  We laughed together.

I woke up, went over to the mirror and burst out laughing.  I just knew in my heart that I'd had a visit. It felt that good.  

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Uncle Stan
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2007 at 10:06am

Dear blink,

I'm very happy for you that you had such a vision! Uncle Stan sounds like a very dear fellow and you must have been a favorite of his. I'm sorry for your loss in no longer having him in the physical, but knowing he's happy with his change must bring you happiness as well.

Our language needs new words for spiritual experiences like yours.  Smiley 'Dream' seems too general', 'vision' carries various implications for various groups. Maybe Tim F with his 'wavicles' could help us out in building a new vocabulary.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.