Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I died (Read 4358 times)
I Am Dude

I died
Mar 5th, 2007 at 7:34pm

Hello my friends.  Last night in my dream, I was stabbed in the chest with a sword.  It went right through me and was stuck in my body.  It did not hurt, but when it went through I knew my time was up.  I was not scared, however.  I was ready.  The only thing I was unsure about was what death process is really like.  I did not die immediately.  My breathing became slower and slower.  I knew that when my breathing became too slow, I would die.  This is where my memory fades.  Any ideas of what this dream could mean would be appreciated.  I have a good idea of what it means, I would just like to get others feedback as well. 

Chenk Yew.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Re: I died
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2007 at 8:15pm

Hey Dude,

I also once died by the way of the sword. My experience was not in a dream however, I was reliving a past life. I didn't understand at the time but came to.

I didn't experience pain either. I relived the whole experience until I ascended. It really wasn't frightening at all, it was peaceful. We can compare notes later if you like.

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2007 at 10:41pm

Hmmm interesting.  I must say, this was quite the dream scenerio.  I was walking around with this sword in my chest for some time, waiting for my breathing to stop.  It was definately not a flashback from a past life.  If anything, maybe there were just some parts of a past life, such as being killed by a sword in the chest, combined with my dream.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2007 at 4:24pm

Oh Dude, I am sorry to hear that you've died.  I'll miss you, but now, when I read your posts, I'll have proof that we don't just disappear. 

I suspect your dream reflects your expanding non-physical consciousness.  I had a death dream once long ago.  There was a tremendous release of energy and then I realized I was still there.  On a more serious note, symbolically death is often associated with rebirth.  Think Phoenix.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 12:11pm

Dude,

Your dreams tend to be pretty dramatic....

Uhmmmm....well, a sword through the heart might indicate a very fast opening of the heart "chakra" as people like to call it....you were ready for the change....your breathing slowed but you were not afraid...in fact, you were simply witnessing....

I see this as a very positive dream, a spiritual dream which indicates a new beginning approaching....a letting go of some aspect of yourself which is no longer serving you....and even a sense of personal control which transcends supposed tragedy.

With no fear involved, and the witnessing aspect.....I like it.

love, blink

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #5 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 7:23pm

Death in dream is a wonderful sign.   It's the psychological death.  This death is necessary to reborn again in an higher "state of mind" and to be released from old conditioning.

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 4:51am

everything i've read regarding dreams would indicate that you are going through some sort of spiritual awakening. 

How do you feel? different?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - Mar 11th, 2007 at 1:45am

I don't know, Kroan.  I have had quite a few death dreams that I can remember.  I'd say I may be going through a spiritual awakening, but it did not start with this dream.  I believe it is more of an ongoing process which began with my arrival to this website and forum.

IP Logged

Kranada

Pennsylvania USA
Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2007 at 4:44am

same here man. The more I read and practice the deeper I get. I'm obsessed with becomming so proficient at astral projection that I will be able to do it almost 100% of the time with full recall and full control. I'm a long way off but i feel that i'm finally on the right road.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2007 at 11:14am

Hey dude,

Your death in your dream is only the first part. You have to then surrender that part of you that died, in some way  acknowledging  that you don't need that part anymore. Some ritual, some words, or  some emotional 'giving-up'
is the next step.
If you take that next step, even if you don't fully believe it's necessary, you'll be relieved of the dream's impact and of some 'dead-weight' that you no longer need to carry.

Try it, you'll like it.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.