Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
POST RESULTS OF SAT 2/17/07 PE HERE PLEASE (Read 14386 times)
daiseymae

Ca.
Re: POST RESULTS OF SAT 2/17/07 PE HERE PLEASE
Reply #15 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 11:27am

Mornin' Caryn,

Yes, I do believe the visit to my bedroom was a hit. I had been laying there to tired to move, (emotional week) I was focusing on the group and sending my love and regrets for not being able to attend. Alysia must have picked up on that. I also felt a feeling of Sisterhood although I did not include that in my first post because I thought it sounded to sappy being I wasn't even there. Perhaps I sent another part of my being to deliver the message.

After sending my love and regrets I did receive some greatly appreciated energy. I was able to get out of bed. I went to my kitchen and had a blinding white light go off in my head. That was all I could see with my physical and soul eyes. I thought this could be the white light path that the group produced or my little brain was experiencing a misfire...I don'k know which.

I often find myself naked out there too. I wonder if I do this to rid myself of barriers, or to offer proof to guides and spirits that I am dropping my barriers in order to learn. This is the basic concept that I get when I notice I am naked. Any thoughts on this?

Keep up the good work, Love Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 1:57pm

yea, Stacy reported being in her bedroom on her bed just where I saw her, this my biggest hit this time but if she hadn't told me, I would never know. just seems like I'm making stuff up, but she could just as well been in another part of the house, as theres the kitchen, the bath, the yard, but I think some part of us uses the laying down part to mean what she said, she was sorta out of it that day, working on another more important issue.

she very loving person. her stretching out her hands to us, I felt this. we came and she let us perk her up. but I felt this was going on the board the same, so I didn't put much attention that it was a hit.

probably, we should take note more of tiny details like that, where PUL is involved, that could enhance our journies as love is an expansive principle.
Steve has been guiding us here. he is telling us to open the heart chakra before we journey. was glad to be reminded. keep forgetting.

Mairlyn is blogging at myspace. she has a fantastic blog build up. two wondrous mystic ladies gaze down upon the earth with joyful anticipation of the coming world changes; when I see the picture, I tell her, thats me and you sweetie!

I think your idea of a costume ball, or wearing certain colors is a good idea Caryn but afraid if we did this you wouldn't be able to get me off the dance floor, or I should say, I wouldn't be able to get myself off of it to explore the other areas, but I will make myself get off!

so why don't u be the leader this time to set up a thread for us to sign up? I'll be the backup singer 2 notes under you.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 2:02pm

stacy said: I often find myself naked out there too. I wonder if I do this to rid myself of barriers, or to offer proof to guides and spirits that I am dropping my barriers in order to learn. This is the basic concept that I get when I notice I am naked. Any thoughts on this?
___

One time in RTZ I was worried about losing some money. lol..I found myself flying in some shirt but kept trying to "cover me butt" Grin I was naked under there!

I just think being naked expresses a fear out there of some sort. If we can get over the fear of not being covered, maybe we can fly better.

love, alysia

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #18 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 3:42pm

That is to funny Alysia. You don't need money to buy ice cream, I think a wink would do fine. lol

Maybe being naked means different things to different people. It makes me feel free. Sometimes I will be clothed and doing something and then I'm naked and I feel so free that all of a sudden I am dancing naked in the stars or wherever. There is nothing sexual to it...just freedom...for me anyway. I am going to try really hard not to pop up naked at the next PE! lol

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 7:10pm

lol, Stacy u crack me up badly Cheesy I'll be looking for this now I suppose Smiley but the thing is a lot of what I see is like peripheral vision, I don't see clear outlines of others either, so Im sure nudity when flying can be overlooked...lol..another pun. ok I'll quit.

but you have a point about the freedom part. I like that.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #20 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 10:08pm

Hi!

Caryn, it's not bad!- golden light-candles, the stand; could have been me! Cool.

Thanks for the happy-happy birthday picture Alysia!

Stacy, your light/energy experience could be connected to the PE (of course it's just one of many possibilities), I think when the intent to meet is there, there is also energy giving and receiving possible, even if the people involved are not conscious of it.

About being naked, with me it is in my mind journeys the same as in the physical, there are two very different feelings about it: 1. Feeling free, 2. Feeling vulnerable, open.  In mind journeys there are also other aspects for me which are connected with the free choice of appearance. Sometimes I feel like I'm constantly changing my outfit from clothed over transparent to naked and back, or all somehow together. Bruce told of a PE he did when he saw all of them were appearing naked, and got the explanation this is symbolizing trust, openness and you-cannot-hide-anything and don't need to as it is a meeting in love.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #21 - Feb 21st, 2007 at 9:30am

Phew! 

Bruce's explanation of nakedness is great.  I also thought this must be the meaning when Adam and Eve saw they were naked in the Garden of Eden.  They descended into Earth to clear the path and in doing this they exposed themselves to the elements in trust and openess.  It was through adversity that they actually saw themselves to be naked.

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Feb 21st, 2007 at 3:31pm

never thought of it that way Caryn..through adversity they saw their nakedness. then their nakedness was connected to feeling separated from god. as being thrust naked through the womb into the cold bright room of the hospital. u were warm and safe, now you're not.

the way I always thought about that story until you just showed me a different picture, was that they were naked, but didn't notice they were naked until they ate the tree of knowledge standing for duality, that there is judgement of good and bad. then they looked down at their nakedness and started feeling guilty because they were beliving in duality, or separation from god all of a sudden, and they made a judgement about the body being naturally bad as spirit, which used to be androgenous, now split itself into male female polarity and now we judged sexuality as bad. but before in the garden, we were innocent because we were like children who did not think of naked as wrong.
just rambling.

but I get your point of view as valid. adversity can be good character bullding tool, but sure is hard to see it that way until it is all over and u can look back and see why it happened the way it did.

I used to go around and say everyone is a stranger on this planet to me, where are my friends? where is my real family? then one day a young man came into my house, a friend of my daughter, and he said "life is what happens when you are waiting for it to happen."
then I looked at him and said u are wise beyond your years.
then later I found some words to mean the same thing: and I came here and I said to myself..where are my friends, where are my family? and those words I found said "you are with the ones you have been waiting for all your life."

thanks Caryn Smiley

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #23 - Feb 21st, 2007 at 5:59pm

spooky2 wrote on Feb 20th, 2007 at 10:08pm:
Hi!

Caryn, it's not bad!- golden light-candles, the stand; could have been me! Cool.

Thanks for the happy-happy birthday picture Alysia!

Stacy, your light/energy experience could be connected to the PE (of course it's just one of many possibilities), I think when the intent to meet is there, there is also energy giving and receiving possible, even if the people involved are not conscious of it.

About being naked, with me it is in my mind journeys the same as in the physical, there are two very different feelings about it: 1. Feeling free, 2. Feeling vulnerable, open.  In mind journeys there are also other aspects for me which are connected with the free choice of appearance. Sometimes I feel like I'm constantly changing my outfit from clothed over transparent to naked and back, or all somehow together. Bruce told of a PE he did when he saw all of them were appearing naked, and got the explanation this is symbolizing trust, openness and you-cannot-hide-anything and don't need to as it is a meeting in love.

Spooky

I was leaning that direction myself because of the experience itself and the coincidence involved. On the other hand I was wondering if I was thinking it 'was' because I did't want to think I was having 'brain misfires'. Thanks for making that clearer.

I think you summed up the whole naked issue very nicely and given me something else to ponder. When I read about your transparent clothing it flashed in my mind that I too have had transparent clothing. It just didn't seem out of the ordinarry at the time. Hhhmmm...what else don't I remember yet?

Anyway, Thanks Spooky
PUL, Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #24 - Feb 21st, 2007 at 6:14pm

Alysia, That was so profound and poetic I don't have words to follow.

Stacy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.