Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
RTZ Experiment (Read 11517 times)
sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
RTZ Experiment
Feb 16th, 2007 at 1:22pm

I would like to discuss an idea with a skilled real time zone projector. For my idea to work the projector should live in the Vancouver, B.C., Canada area and or live in the Pacific Time zone.
I have some RTZ experiences that I will send you, which I believe will convince you my idea, has merit.   

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: RTZ Experiment
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 5:19pm

hi RTZ. I'm on the pacific coast time. I'm interested but don't consider myself like an expert, just have had some good experiments go right.  would be interested in anything you have going on. maybe you can share a little here?
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 8:13pm

Hi Alysia,

Here’s a snapshot.
In the fall of 2003 I believe I received a ‘packet of information’ from my guide Samuel as a direct result of my DACRTZ experiences. I believe Samuel’s plan can produce the following results:
·      Assist non-projectors to become conscious projectors, myself included.
·      Allow partnered exploration of the astral planes.
·      A natural by-product of these activities is the spiritual advancement of all involved.
There are other results to numerous to mention and likely other results the conscious mind cannot conceive of.

May I respectfully disagree with you? After reading your blog you sure sound like an expert to me. I would say you are uniquely qualified to give me an opinion on Samuel’s project.

If you think this may interest you let me know and I will send you my experiences, which will give you a better picture of Samuel’s project.

Thanks,
Bill

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 8:32pm

well goodness gracious RTZ...you have me chaffing at the bitt by now.

send it over anytime, perhaps it will help our PE's here?
you certainly know how to pump up an ego while respectfully disagreeing Cheesy
theres always room for healthy growth. love, alysia

IP Logged

sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 8:57pm

Just sent you my DACRTZ experiences via email. It's long so I hope you will not be bored.
Bill

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 9:11pm

Hi Bill. I just emailed you by mistake, should have hit Reply. If another person can be of assistance, feel free to give me a shout. Not as many years experience as some here, though. I live on Vancouver Island in B.C. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 9:21pm

Hi Vanayssa,
As you can see from the above post I sent my DACRTZ experiences to Alysia. I will send them to you if you wish so you can see why Samuel's project is a viable plan.
Let me know.
Bill

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 11:15pm

Hey sqn422.  I've been exploring around in the RTZ for about 6 years now.  I'm very interested in what your guide has told you.  I would love to hear about his "project."  Feel free to send me a message!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Reply #8 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 11:29pm

Hey OOBD,
I'm pleased to hear you can operate in the RTZ.
If you like let me email my DACRTZ experiences to you. Let me know.
Bill

Hope I'm not stepping on toes. I just sent them to via eamil. Love to hear your comments.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 1:53am

hi again I just printed out what you sent. I'll read it tonite! Smiley

u r generating some interest. I hope we can all learn something!

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #10 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 2:57am

Welcome sqn422,

Youv'e brought something interesting to the table. Your email finger may get tired. Before it does would you please email me a copy of your experiences, I would love to learn more.

Thanks, Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Reply #11 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 8:37am

Hi Stacy,
I'm glad Samuel's has caused some interest.
The experiences are on their way.
Bill

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 12:11pm

Hi Bill and all. I read the report Bill and I am quite impressed! Smiley  Bill has taken the time and effort to record 4 obes starting from the 70's up to 2006 where another person was available to verify what he had received separately, in essence the other person and he had set an intention for PE, although they didn't call it PE, just an agreement as intentions that came true.  These stories are consistent with the quality of Bruce's work and my own and I suspect many other's who do not take the time to record or consider the implications of PE.

so Bill, haha, I was just thinking of something funny...you know how you're a pilot and you "fly" people around? well, you may be out of a job if you teach others to fly without the airplane! lol...I made a funny.

It appears Bill has stumbled unto phasing quite naturally. Phasing is to explore starting from a wholly conscious state of mind, rather than setting an intention and going off to sleep and exploring that way. the benefits of phasing is in the shared validation of what each person picks up. whereas the dream intention it become difficult to get the other person to actually believe you were there, and you picked up certain info.

this kind of PE, you support each other automatically through the comparative value.

I have phased a few times, but cannot say that I can speak with any authority on the matter although Spooky and Dude are good examples for us to study.
I have done PE though a good friend I bonded with, so I trusted her. it appears that Bill himself does not have to go thru a long trusting period as I did with my friend, he just picks it up right away. I had to break thru trust issues myself. luckily I had a friend whom was trustworthy, meaning I knew she would never lead me astray, no matter what she saw out there, and believe me, some of us have like a privacy issue and I had some personality and belief systems from childhood blocked my explorations in the fullest measure; in a word fear thoughts of non/acceptance by the other.

Bill has none of that problem, and even an expressed fear of heights appears to have been solved during one of his obes. was wondering Bill, if you still have a fear of heights? I had thought that you may have overcome that with the obe, and this suggests the power of obes to change us in a very good way.

Thank you so much for your inspiration Bill, you came to us at just the right time here.
also your writing is clear and consistent to share. love, alysia Smiley

IP Logged

sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Reply #13 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 1:54pm

Hi Alsya,

Thanks for your very kind words. I sure hit the nail on the head in my ‘respectively disagree’ comment yesterday. Don’t you agree?

I’ll have to get the ladder out this afternoon and check on the ‘height’ thing. Don’t worry if I fall off I have medical insurance and if I end up in the hospital I can continue posting because I have a portable (my wife’s) PC. Your comment about flying people around brought a smile to my face. However because I retired in 2000 I can still keep my hand in by astral flying. In a way if I can get Samuel’s plan to work I will still be flying people around to more interesting destinations than London, Rome or Sydney.

OOBD has expressed an interest in the project. We have exchanged a few emails. If you don’t mind I would like to keep you in the loop because I value your input. Let ask you some questions. Are you a RTZ projector?  If you were in my shoes, minus the height thing, how would you proceed?
Thanks again Alysia you have given me hope with a little perseverance I will get Samuel’s plan to succeed.

I am very pleased by the interest shown by other PE members. I hope you will be patient because the initial part of Samuel’s plan is predicated on the involvement of a RTZ projector and myself. (can’t put the cart before the horse type of thing) I PROMISE you all once phase one is complete the second phase is designed for you guys and you can expect some exciting experiences to follow. . If some of you have not received my experiences, my apologizes. Send me a PM or email and I will get them off to you.

Thank you all for your interest.

Bill    

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 5:45pm

I was wondering where I was gonna use this image before Bill got here Cheesy
welcome again Bill, smooth taxi down our runway I must say!
I presume RTZ means for the newbies benefit, real time zone travel. phasing is the same thing my perception.
some short history of the rtz thing.
1) became an orb exiting through the forehead chakra (once is plenty, this sort of thing, having no body provokes a belief system crash.

2) after doing some energy gathering expansion type visualization for 20 minutes I got up and went about some household tasks smiling strangely to myself Smiley and when bed time rolled around I grew very woozy and as I was flopping onto my bed my energy body swooshed out of me before even the body went to sleep. I mean, I've never had to count sheep but this was ridiculously quick exit and has never repeated that circumstance, nor the orb circumstance. I did a conscious retrieval that night. I can only credit this successful "waking" retrieval to the exercise taken that afternoon, and I sensed guides were active with me as well, though I saw nothing nor heard voices.

once retrieved by phasing a man at 911 time. placed the intention and then his face was there, very quickly. would call that rtz as was conscious I was still in my body.

then these PE exercises we do is our attempts to phase, without disallowing the possibility of dream input here, lucid dreaming included or actual out of body, we cannot exclude any method in these explorations because it is such a new art, we will go two steps forward and one back at times.

I'm sure all of us could use a flight plan if you have something up your sleeve Bill.

happy sailing all you nightflyers!

IP Logged

sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 7:41pm

Great image Alysia, almost brought a tear to my eye. It did put a smile on my face flying is something you never get out of your system. Even now I still look up when I hear an aircraft overhead.

YUP, RTZ means real time zone and the DAC stands for direct astral contact.

Although, Samuel’s project is geared to the RTZ that is only the takeoff point. It’s great your PE exercises include other avenues. I hope soon I can add DAC to your approaches. Another arrow in your quiver, so to speak.

Alysia count on it, you shall have your flight plan PDQ as soon as phase one is completed

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 7:59pm

sqn422 wrote on Feb 18th, 2007 at 7:41pm:
Great image Alysia, almost brought a tear to my eye. It did put a smile on my face flying is something you never get out of your system. Even now I still look up when I hear an aircraft overhead.

YUP, RTZ means real time zone and the DAC stands for direct astral contact.

Although, Samuel’s project is geared to the RTZ that is only the takeoff point. It’s great your PE exercises include other avenues. I hope soon I can add DAC to your approaches. Another arrow in your quiver, so to speak.

Alysia count on it, you shall have your flight plan PDQ as soon as phase one is completed

ok, remember u promised! I have one or two direct astral contacts to run by you all (DAC)

1) set up a meeting with my partner in Australia. hard to come up with a time, they are the next day over there, but we set it for 10pm my time.
got over to her place, the agreed meeting zone, saw her kitchen vaguely, books, junk, commented to her she's messy! lol...nobody likes to cop to that! but that was another time..this time I was in a shadow land and I saw her form, her shape, but nothing distinct like her features, could "feel" her, but knew she couldn't see me. I was hiding and giggling, she couldn't see me. then I received an astral shock which mildly shocked my physical body also...her phone had rang! although I didn't know why she was running away from me and I felt her agitation for the interruption, and I took it personally that she deserted me for no good reason. see, you can't take it personally. later she told me her son had interrupted our PE by calling her on the phone and she was sooo sorry...so nowdays, I always advise to take phones off the hook...its so nerve wracking on your partner.

anyway, its fun. no two experiences will be exactly alike, so if we can develop a sense of foolhardy adventure, (speaking for myself naturally) we can use our emotional bodies to sail on. well I better offer up a prayer first Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.