Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
RTZ Experiment (Read 11514 times)
sqn422

Surrey B.C. Canada
Re: RTZ Experiment
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 7:41pm

Great image Alysia, almost brought a tear to my eye. It did put a smile on my face flying is something you never get out of your system. Even now I still look up when I hear an aircraft overhead.

YUP, RTZ means real time zone and the DAC stands for direct astral contact.

Although, Samuel’s project is geared to the RTZ that is only the takeoff point. It’s great your PE exercises include other avenues. I hope soon I can add DAC to your approaches. Another arrow in your quiver, so to speak.

Alysia count on it, you shall have your flight plan PDQ as soon as phase one is completed

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: RTZ Experiment
Reply #16 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 7:59pm

sqn422 wrote on Feb 18th, 2007 at 7:41pm:
Great image Alysia, almost brought a tear to my eye. It did put a smile on my face flying is something you never get out of your system. Even now I still look up when I hear an aircraft overhead.

YUP, RTZ means real time zone and the DAC stands for direct astral contact.

Although, Samuel’s project is geared to the RTZ that is only the takeoff point. It’s great your PE exercises include other avenues. I hope soon I can add DAC to your approaches. Another arrow in your quiver, so to speak.

Alysia count on it, you shall have your flight plan PDQ as soon as phase one is completed

ok, remember u promised! I have one or two direct astral contacts to run by you all (DAC)

1) set up a meeting with my partner in Australia. hard to come up with a time, they are the next day over there, but we set it for 10pm my time.
got over to her place, the agreed meeting zone, saw her kitchen vaguely, books, junk, commented to her she's messy! lol...nobody likes to cop to that! but that was another time..this time I was in a shadow land and I saw her form, her shape, but nothing distinct like her features, could "feel" her, but knew she couldn't see me. I was hiding and giggling, she couldn't see me. then I received an astral shock which mildly shocked my physical body also...her phone had rang! although I didn't know why she was running away from me and I felt her agitation for the interruption, and I took it personally that she deserted me for no good reason. see, you can't take it personally. later she told me her son had interrupted our PE by calling her on the phone and she was sooo sorry...so nowdays, I always advise to take phones off the hook...its so nerve wracking on your partner.

anyway, its fun. no two experiences will be exactly alike, so if we can develop a sense of foolhardy adventure, (speaking for myself naturally) we can use our emotional bodies to sail on. well I better offer up a prayer first Cheesy

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.