Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting (Read 1383 times)
Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting
Feb 9th, 2007 at 8:01pm

For me, Bob Ross is a very magical person.  When ever he paints for us on TV or in a recording, he has this carefree attitude and acts very much like he loves his painting career.  He is currenty deceased but his recordings are priceless to me.

Here is one of many of his shows on You Tube to demonstrate what he is all about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao4nePpNTHg

In addition, he has some interesting similarites to Bruce Moen I.M.H.O.  In my opinon, his voice is very relaxing just like on Bruce's own Afterlife tapes and they both have beards, of course.   Wink  Not to mention, they both emphasize following one's own experience;  Bob Ross encourages you to not copy but paint your own world, Bruce encourages one to get their own data in Afterlife Exploration.

Bruce, I think you would enjoy checking out his videos if you have not already.   Wink

Sincerely,  Smiley
Steve Σd.
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2007 at 11:12pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Re: Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2007 at 2:04pm

I agree. If I ever settle down enough to learn to paint he will be the first person I turn to for instruction. I have fond memories as a child of watching him on TV and being facinated by his ease of instruction and technique. Thanks for the reminder.

Rob

"The secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it." -Bob Ross

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.