Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
SATURDAY FEB 4RTH 2007 PARTNERED GROUP EXPLORATION (Read 11905 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
SATURDAY FEB 4RTH 2007 PARTNERED GROUP EXPLORATION
Feb 5th, 2007 at 1:12am

YO, post here your reports and explorations please. So sorry super bowl comes first, (please, why are all those men running after a ball, and their shoulders look so big?)

Also Shirley couldn't find the server yesterday. Shirley I know you'll find your way back soon. Smiley

I didn't dream, I used the imagination which is to just see what pops up and let myself flow with the joy of being with a bunch of people have same intention as me.
I glanced at each name to see what would be shown and I'll list it, but this just the way I do it and not necessarily trying to start a trend...would rather each person find their own way of doing it by reading books and what's here and in any material you can find to help you.
I usually have this affirmation that I want to be shown and guided, then I try to put my ego in a suitcase and shove it under the bed somewhere.

First we got to the crystal, held hands around it, walked into it, did an oomm sound. We flew in formation forming a V like birds, then straightened out to a line on the way to focus 27, the park. We attended a conference hall where they explained the procedure for receiving nonphysicals into the reception area where they are led to other stations. We find it hard to sit down so we are off flying around, and I said I wanted everyone to see the park walkway with the benches. I try to get folks to sit on a bench with me but we don't want to sit anymore Cheesy  I suddenly remember I didn't look at the tower at TMI and I ask a few others to come back so we can stand on the platform and view the view. some few come and we do that and it's a spacious and green view just like I thought.

then I looked at each person who signed up to see what I could see.
1) Blink...bearer of gifts, spritely, she blankets the atmosphere, diffusing the color with subdued hues so common in the nonphysical areas and comforting it is. it is pale pink dusty in the sky.

2) Steve....awesome journey unfolding, on the cusp, a profound awareness of his essence is about to occur. We all look up, Steve points to a golden rain drop which splashes to Earth..raining gold..hmm. cool.

3) Vee..like straight as an arrow. I walk into the circle and hand her a present. she opens it happily and inside we both look to see what it is and it is a metal urn. This urn I think is to make milk products and I ask her how. it appears real and functional except that it is small, but she uses it for an affirmation or nostalgic reminences? (I'm into miniatures) milk is my symbol of growth or food for spirit.

4) Spooky has the coiled serpent of the kundalini about to rise, possibly none of us will escape this! lol.....it's powerful and I hear the majesty of the thunder. and he is also into sound, as he is a musician.

5) Caryn..we are at TMI and there's nowhere for kids to play until Caryn comes. then she makes a carousel with the wood horses and of course we can't resist. round and round we go. also got earlier she's keeper of the chalice, wisdom girded with the weapon of truth.

6) Bets has a large urn and goes around the circle and ladles out the best tasting water, so pure from the stream we've never had this in the city..we all vow off our soda pops. Smiley
shes like the fount that keeps on giving.

7) Shirley has all these candles she gives us of many colors and we light them and hold them, we each have 3 it seems, she says we now have a light on all the allusions to see through. shirley was called "the emerger." who emerges from the movie, stepping out.

8) PhantasyMan...he goes under the ground and pushes up another crystal and we didn't know it was there, it's round. he says there are hidden crystals all around.

9) Dude...he is like the wind, whirlwind, he leads us to the grid and shows us the connecting points. also got he was sent into this time frame..it could only be this time frame for his purposes. grounding the light.

10) Stacy..she treats us to ice cream that she churned herself, and so we can't get this from the store. she likes strawberry and puts it into a cone. she is smiling and happy, and the whole group is in good spirits, (pun!)

edit later. just read the other thread of Spooky's getting some feedback on people who blink into their places, and thought it was quite similar to the conference we attended where we were told about people going to be led to their area from the reception area.BOING!!! HIT!!! WEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ok, I'm waiting..hope somebody else was doing the experiment. this image is called "waiting." lol.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
HIGHER SELF REFLECTIONS
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 7:49pm

THIS I found in my notes from 2004, and since we've been discussing higher self here in partnered explorations I thought I'd just post this in case it gives another some ideas.

1/23/04 we are streams of consciousness; higher consciousness is a stream, the same, of intermittent consciousness, it is not broken, it is time interspersed, the illusion is thus presented that there be a separation between higher/lower consciousness.

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Re: SATURDAY FEB 4RTH 2007 PARTNERED GROUP EXPLORA
Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 3:45am

Alysia! - we are all the keeper of the chalice, wisdom girded with the weapon of truth.   Just as your above post says!

Smiley

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 2:58pm

well Caryn, gee, why didn't I know this thing 20 years ago? Smiley  but thanks for your reply. maybe I should quit doing PE's, I think I generalize too much. beginning to think as a friend said, it only works good with one to three people.

love, alysia

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 3:30pm

Alysia,

What if we split our group into smaller sub groups. Hopefully with one "experienced" traveler per group, and as we become more accomplished we can share the responsibility of being the group leader for the people just starting out. We wouldn't have to do it that often, maybe once a month. That would give everyone plenty of their own "travel time" either alone or with a partner and it would also more that tripple our experiments and with the smaller groups it might make it easier like you said.  Just some thoughts.   

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 4:13pm

Good idea. its what I was thinking and u put it into words. One of these days lets put up a new thread with the idea outlined and set a date, and we'll have to figure out a way to choose partners up, maybe groups of 3 to 4?

lets think on it some. I'm sure we can do this. once a month is ok, gives us something to build on?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 8:31pm

Woops, here's a late reply----
It's hard keeping up with you all!

In focus 27 I've been working on landscaping and put a wall fountain in with jugs of water arranged around it. I wonderred about leaving the ladle out with them, but the point of the whole fountain was hospitality for fellow travellers, so i finally gave up my C1 fears of theft.
Glad it's still fresh-tasting, Alysia, as I hadn't been up there for a week or so!
Smiley Smiley
Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 9:10pm

Hi again Alysia, this time on this thread,
yes this with the entrance area and the incoming people is really the same topic as I had too.
Another thing:
Quote: 4) Spooky has the coiled serpent of the kundalini about to rise, possibly none of us will escape this! lol.....it's powerful and I hear the majesty of the thunder. and he is also into sound, as he is a musician.
I have some discomfort in my solarplexus area, so I'm working on it with imaginative means. About one week ago when I was in bed before sleeping, I felt some energetic happening, it was as if energy which was blocked at my solarplexus area could now better flow upwards into my upper body, it was a remarkable sensation. With this, I saw a symbol which was like a chinese dragon, a large head made of flames, and a thin body like a snake. I actually had considered this as a symbol which had something to do with kundalini or something like that. And I don't have such things happening every week. So, you are definitely close to a recent special experience of mine.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 2:33am

betson wrote on Feb 6th, 2007 at 8:31pm:
Woops, here's a late reply----
It's hard keeping up with you all!

In focus 27 I've been working on landscaping and put a wall fountain in with jugs of water arranged around it. I wonderred about leaving the ladle out with them, but the point of the whole fountain was hospitality for fellow travellers, so i finally gave up my C1 fears of theft.
Glad it's still fresh-tasting, Alysia, as I hadn't been up there for a week or so!
Smiley Smiley
Love, Bets

...  ...  ...

water jugs with a ladle...I saw one jug with a ladle and you served us individually. I think what you described and what I saw are very close...I'm taking some credit! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

thanks for telling me Bets. sometimes I'm just not confidant of the imagination method but I'm going to pursue it now.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 2:49am

spooky2 wrote on Feb 6th, 2007 at 9:10pm:
Hi again Alysia, this time on this thread,
yes this with the entrance area and the incoming people is really the same topic as I had too.
Another thing:
Quote: 4) Spooky has the coiled serpent of the kundalini about to rise, possibly none of us will escape this! lol.....it's powerful and I hear the majesty of the thunder. and he is also into sound, as he is a musician.
I have some discomfort in my solarplexus area, so I'm working on it with imaginative means. About one week ago when I was in bed before sleeping, I felt some energetic happening, it was as if energy which was blocked at my solarplexus area could now better flow upwards into my upper body, it was a remarkable sensation. With this, I saw a symbol which was like a chinese dragon, a large head made of flames, and a thin body like a snake. I actually had considered this as a symbol which had something to do with kundalini or something like that. And I don't have such things happening every week. So, you are definitely close to a recent special experience of mine.

Spooky

wow Spooky I'm awed with this info. when I was getting this, part of me was thinking, oh here I go again, just because I like this fellow, I am now making something up for him. well hmmm. I'm starting to get a little more confidence in imagination method.

I would like to make a statement to skeptics, that I posted this thread <before> I read Spooky's first post on this PE, where he mentioned everyone in the spirit world on focus 27 were guided to their places.
my description was a sort of lecture hall and the speaker was telling about how people were received that retrievers brought in. so that's really close hit.

another thing I noticed not exactly pertinent to the PE, we began discussing higher selves, and all week long I've been getting rotes on the higher self, just from reading what you wrote about it, you triggered something.
so the point is in PE, we are like triggers to one another in these explorations in the here and now on the board, and we may take some of these trigger thoughts into the PE area, I'm sure.

thanks Spooky, you and Bets made my day. love, alysia

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #10 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 3:07am

I was thinking the same thing, we're triggering each other. We seem to be building a lot of energy. This's a very positive action. I bet our guides get a kick out of it too. Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 3:39am

yea, triggers, it shows our connective points. we may be onto something.
I know one thing, I have guides that are having a good time with it, and they joke around just like physical people do, it's not like their not human, and they don't have feathered wings, lol, but they sometimes remind me of the angelic kingdom they are so loving.
I'm convinced we all have guides. I once had a neighbor who was a royal pain you know where, but turned out even he had a guide I spoke with.
so must be everyone has one or more.
love, alysia

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #12 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 9:23am

Hi Alysia;

I reckon that could be a good idea to do groups or Alysia I was also thinking maybe a good idea is finding a commonality between all of us - that common point could be this board.  We could focus on the Afterlife Knowledge forum and see what we get because it links all of us?

Not to take away from the Crystal and the Park though - this is your guys turf and you well experienced at it plus especially if you've been to the Crystal and physically touched it.

I would like to continue practising going to the Crystal and the above idea sounds good, maybe though we could have a mini-PE in the middle of the month focusing on our common point of contact, this board - and have the main one to the Crystal .. in groups .. lol that's going to be a laugh choosing!

Anyway just a suggestion, what do you think Alysia?

Phew Alysia what you said to Spooky and than Spooky the vision you had sounds like Phantsyman's dream doesn't it!

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 2:11pm

Caryn, good ideas, I'll get back to you. what you said about PhantasyMan's exploration, u found some connections between the three of us? I have to go take another look, I may have missed something.
its almost like reading between the lines isn't it? Smiley

ok reread PhantasyMan. saw his progress that he is persistent, first mark of success to come. then saw he had a change or felt a change in focus, which maybe was focus 10 level to achieve. then since he never been to TMI he focus on me, board member to get nonphysical bearings...thats good, so then sensing the conversation big step and the purple colors, several of us into seeing colors and thought does have color, seemed like a good first PE attempt, and we did pick up on PUL, and he sent that, the opening heart is a trusting heart, so we need that very much, don't we?
maybe thats what you meant to see the connections, the feelings we feel when exploring very important as feelings are communications in the end holding rotes of information.

well, ok I change my mind about things...its been successful all in all.

very important also Caryn, that u mention we create our explorations to the crystal while we are posting to each other, theres a connection.

btw, the hardest thing is to imagine being at the crystal if you've never been there physically especially, so that's why I put up the picture.

about 5 years ago (never attended TMI myself, just met Monroe sort of thru Bruce, in a phasing circumstance with feelings)  I wanted to meet my exploration partner at the crystal. Instead of the imagination technique, I relied on dreamscape too much. what one does in this case, I knew about intention setting makes things happen. gotta be determined though. you concentrate 2 minutes on an intention to the exclusion of superflous thoughts....then go to sleep and see what happens.

I got to the doors of TMI in dream state looking for my partner inside...and I had a blockage I could get inside and find her...first I had to wake up and find out why I had a blockage...I simply did not believe TMI grads would let in a fledgling flyer like me and that is why I couldn't get in. so it boils down to confidence in your ability.

I did finally make contact with her and she with me nonphysically, but had to ponder a long time why I couldn't get inside! I might suggest though that even if you've never been to a location physically, you can still get there if your intention is strong enough, oh another thing I did not ask for assistance but was using my own steam...it really helps to ask for help and work with the giving thanks first before the blessing idea.

anybody who wants to set up another date or take charge, we might want to take turns with group leaders. haven't figured it out yet frankly,

on a personal note IM SELLING MY HOUSE AND JUST GOT AN OFFER!

I'm flipping. its been really hard to sell this place. I went thru all sorts of hoops...can't think of much else for a month or so, but I'll be joining the next PE if there's any diehards out there...love, alysia

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #14 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 6:24pm

Hi Everybody,

I am off topic but I am posting here because it coresponds with Alysia's post from earlier today regarding how funny our guides can be. It is a little embarassing but to funny not to post.

I have always known my guides followed me everywhere but now this entourage of mine seems to be much more tangible. I am so grateful for that but now I have to get over some personal issues because of it. You will follow in a sec.

I was on my way to the restroom this morning and told them "go away, I will be right out". I closed the door and my mind wandered, woosh they were back. I laughed and say it again. I was alone, or I think. Now I am on my way to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and I have this tune in my head but I don't know what it is. I am going up the stairs and the tune becomes a full song in my head with music and all. The song was "Private eyes". Over and over again I heard the words "private eyes are watching you, watching you, watching you........." I busted up laughing..I am still laughing inside. I don't think the song came from me as it was not a song I even liked. Now it holds special meaning and I will draw on it when I need a laugh.

I realy needed a laugh today. Yesterday I got so disturbing news, I will be posting later on another thread asking for your PUL.

I thought many of you could relate with my dilemma, and if I am alone with this that is ok too, it is a funny story.    Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #15 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 4:19pm

Stacy, thats cool. I get song messages a lot. I always smile when it happens. one time it was an old song "give me a kiss I can rely on"  this in regards to how much love I was putting into my book...lol...versus useless chatter I suppose Huh

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #16 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 12:36pm

Really enjoyed that post, Daisymae. I often think of Bruce saying somewhere in one of his books, there is no such thing as privacy!Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.