Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
expressing this thing loosh or undistorted love (Read 7335 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
expressing this thing loosh or undistorted love
Dec 8th, 2006 at 1:25am

Bruce has been my unofficial mentor in more ways I can speak of, but before I came here I studied for a year A Course in Miracles. one affirmation a day was given to meditate on, just to keep it in mind 3 or 4 times a day. this really worked to reprogram my negativity, albeit somewhat slowly, still, it changed me for the better. I had my favorite affirmations. one is "I only want peace of mind."
and "when you want to see love, love is all you will see." later i woke from a dream message and it was worded differently "when u want to see only love you will see only god." this one really goes slowly! but it makes you start looking for what u want to see, which is another way to say you want to start creating what you desire to see. it led me down some win-win situation where I had to stuff my thoughts of how it should look versus what it would end up looking like.
Bruce said something twice on this board which I latched onto. forget the questions which provoked his words. but he said he thought the finished human would be in a place where they would be unable to express but a thought of love. and since this was already one of my favorite affirmations I would use to create my reality with, I was glad to see it confirmed by him, someone I continue to respect for the work he does. so how all this relates to Bruce's message in his books is to focus on an experience where it was pleasant, whether in contacting the deceased or doing a retrieval or any meditation it helps to be in a positive frame of mind with a calm emotional body, and the pleasant love feelings will open up the awareness to greater intellectual understandings of the inner research we do here in our journies. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Re: expressing this thing loosh or undistorted lov
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 2:02pm

Alysia – I heard a song on the radio the other day.  Think it was called My Religion – a reggae song by Ziggy.  Great song.  It had the following lyrics although I may not remember them exactly:  “Love is my religion / You can take it or leave it / You don’t have to believe it”.

What a good point you make.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2006 at 2:43pm

Rob C.  Smiley u remind me of how music is the great vat of the collective unconscious area and can program us or at the least effect us in ways we may not recognize either positive or negative ways.  for example Walmart was playing happy oldies the other day and I got so happy I bought too many happy items Lips Sealed  who knows how they may have influenced my purchases..thank god for the return dept. Roll Eyes

and thank god for love songs which make us all mushy inside, it leavens the rap.

the Beatles I never cared much for, although they took off like thunder thru the collective unconscious...some of the words started to get to me as its words that effect me probably more than the tune itself. I must be mental. heres some words I remember along with the tune you mention.
Nothing you can say that can't be said
Nothing you can do that can't be done
You can learn how to play the game, it's easy!
All ya need is love! da da da da da! All ya need is love, love, love is all ya need.
Next? ...

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 1:20am

I would have written in sooner but I fainted when I read you were never a Beatles fan... Shocked

All You Need Is Love
The Beatles (Lennon/McCartney)

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy.

All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.

All you need is love (all together now)
All you need is love (everybody)

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 2:41am

Hi Vicki Smiley I knew someone would give me all the words. thanks! look at how metaphysical their words are...I was only 14 when they began to take off.  I was deeply entrenched in soul music, the black groups, the platters, fats domino, sitting on the dock of the bay, I swooned to the romantic tunes of the do whop harmonies and called the beatles too simple and innocent. later though I liked some of thier tunes for different reasons. I used to sing this one:
honey child, you making me crazy, I'm in love but I'm lazy, so won't u please come home; now, its better to play the kazoo with this one!

oh we used to do Ebony and Ivory in our karaoke group too. thanks again I better shut up...not on topic! love, alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 10:07pm

I must have been an odd child.  The Beatles song Norweigen Wood was my favorite when I was 6.  Then my brother told me they had other songs (wow, more than just the one? I thought).  Couldn't wait to learn the others.  So I owe my love of the Beatles to my big brother. 

Ok, I'll try to get us back on topic.  You were talking about love and how we can use it to open us up to greater things?  I talked to my sister-in-law about love the other day.  She had called to chat and then we got on the topic of how her 16-year-old son gives her so much grief and trouble the way he talks to her sometimes.  She just doesn't know what to do or how to get through to him, and it's affecting her mood and health all the time.  I suggested that once a day she get herself into a great mood where she is happy and loves herself, like enjoying music, doing a hobby, or whatever it takes to get her in that great state.  Then, when he comes on the scene and starts trying to upset her, if she learns to hang onto that great feeling she will be able to handle anything that comes her way. 

I suggested this to her as a way to allow herself to be in charge of her emotions, rather then allowing her son to control and change her because all she seems to do now is tense up worrying about what will happen next. 

This kind of defense can be your only safeguard sometimes against negativity.  You will also be acting from a place of love rather than anger or fear.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Dec 11th, 2006 at 9:36am

hi Vicki, you were lucky to hear music at 6. I don't recall hearing music in the two households I lived in until music started entering in around age 10. now I think I'm the odd one here!

u know your tip to your sister is excellent. it seems a huge lesson so your sister is lucky to have you explain it. I'm 60 this month and it was a trick I just learned how to remain calm when my aries fire children age 34, start going off about something. I don't know where the calmness descended from the other day. I just let it fly on by without adding fuel to the fire with my own emotions.
I learned something that if I just listen to the kid, nodding my head now and then, they sorta expend it all on me, the negative energy and then when they see I'm not buying it, they shake their heads and realize all on their own what they just said and shortly I hear from the other room "sorry, I flew off the handle again."

I don't even have to argue my point anymore....whew...thats a relief.
I think partially its like letting the person be a jerk for a minute, that you still love them, they will pick this up after they are done dumping.
I like what one of my girls said to me once..which helps me keep the faith, she said "mom, you are my spiritual life." ...

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Dec 11th, 2006 at 10:50pm

So, my daughter is still gonna be screaming at me when I'm 60?  Ugh!  She's a Leo, so I think I have it worse than you do with your Aries.   Smiley

The hardest thing about love, in my opinion, is to love yourself.  When you think about it, that means so many different things.  You have to use it in a different way for each situation you come up against where it really is necessary.  And that's hard to do.  I've spent a lifetime dealing with depression, trying to ward it off, and depression is an easy trap to fall into.  It's easy to go that route, but to love yourself enough to decide not to take that easy route, that's hard.  I think that is definitely one of my life lessons I'm supposed to be learning this time around. 

Hey, nice compliment your daughter gave you.  Sounds like she learns a lot from you.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Dec 11th, 2006 at 11:32pm

Vicki u just made me laugh out loud about your daughter yelling at you when youre 60! I guess I didn't say that my daughter is getting so much more in control of her emotions these days. but when I first came in May, she was very volatile, due to alot to her relationship with her twin sister. mom was in the middle trying to referee or moderate but the only way to know what to do or say is to pray to higher self for guidance what works. don't worry I'm sure your daughter and you have a different set of circumstances! Smiley and turning the situation to a higher power always works.

when depressive times come my guides have instructed to pray without ceasing..it seems to open up the portals of light to enter...my thoughts are with you, you have a wonderful face inspires cheer in me, I could never see you depressed in a million years you sparkly person you! tell me I'm wrong..I dare you! Wink

yes, love of yourself will demand respect from others that way.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.