Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Global Consciousness Project (Read 6635 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Global Consciousness Project
Nov 18th, 2006 at 5:08pm

http://www.globalorgasm.org/demo.html

www.GlobalOrgasm.org
Mission Statement

The mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy.

The intent is that the participants concentrate any thoughts during and after orgasm on peace. The combination of high- energy orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention may have a much greater effect than previous mass meditations and prayers.

The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world.

Global Orgasm is an experiment open to everyone in the world.

The results will be measured on the worldwide monitor system of the Global Consciousness Project.

This is the First Annual Winter Solstice Synchronized Global Orgasm for Peace, leading up to Winter Solstice of 2012, when the Mayan Calendar ends with a new beginning.

I say, whatever works.
Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Global Consciousness Project
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2006 at 1:48am

So is this like a million people all over the world having an orgasm at the same time to produce a giant orgasm.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2006 at 5:22am

lol OutofBodyDude!

Thanks for this information Marilyn - Global Orgasm; interesting a bit worrying though it is so sexual - what energies are feeding off this?  I do not mean to be negative though and would like to discuss it further.

Ah, the Mayan calender.  It is called the Codex Cospi and follows the orbit of Venus rising as the morning star @every 584 days.  On June 8, 2004 Venus transitted (passed in front of) the Sun (that was awesome to watch through eclipse glasses) and on June 6, 2012 it does the same transit in front of the Sun.

It is a rare occurance and brings the energy of Venus in a significant way but that is all, in my opinion, with respect.  I reckon the Mayans were able to calculate their calender up to 2012, that is all.

The great subliminal shift is the Sun's vernal equinox moving from Pisces into Aquarius, which is good few hundred years away.

But now this is my opinion on the Mayan calender and look forward to discussing it further.

Regards.

&&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2006 at 8:51am

Greetings,

Back a few decades Wilhelm Reich was going to use orgasmic energy to heal people, but in more limited numbers than by changing the whole earth.
Call me old fashionned, but Princeton U's take on doing so seems a bit flip since love and peace are meant to be transmitted. If the act is done as a joke-off I think it will lose some of it's potential.  Smiley

I believe all this relates to loosh and to the interest the Hindu gods take in loving humans, and in all these examples it is a sacred activity. 'Tamas' , as I recall, is a lower form of activity to bring about orgasm and those who participate in tamas leave themselves open for unwanted spiritual interventions.

IMHO  what seems like a new idea here relates to concepts eons old and so inherits much of what beliefs are already grouped with it. Those beliefs include that it is not hard to get some Higher Spirits' interest with such activities, but whether that gives humans the right to tell HS to alter Earth's plans is more iffy.

Smiley   Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Nov 20th, 2006 at 4:18pm

Well I just posted it and expected lots of criticism. All I can say is study up on Kundalini and see how spiritual/sacred it is. It's having a full body orgasm.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2006 at 1:08am

Kundalini scares the crap out of me. Ive read so many times about how people have awakened it, and then felt like they were going insane for days at a time, or having severe physical problems.. it seems like if your not prepared for it, you should not mess with it. Its my understanding that you have to work on your smaller energy systems before you mess with the big kahuna.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #6 - Nov 21st, 2006 at 1:12am

Oh and by the way. I plan on having an orgasm at 3:45pm eastern time on November 21.  Everyone on this board should have one at the same time and see what happens. Perhaps we can change the energy field... of my pants!! haha im sorry im just joking i can't help myself sometimes, plz dont take offense.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - Nov 22nd, 2006 at 12:41am

Just to let everyone know how funny I really am... I was just watching Leno, and he brought up this Global Orgasm Project and made the SAME exact joke I posted the other day. My humor is on Leno status, thats pretty impressive.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Nov 22nd, 2006 at 9:24pm

Hi Mair,

My comments weren't meant as criticism, just cautions. When I try to say something carefully it comes out more agressive than I mean.  Smiley  --See, I was smiling as I wrote that.  I respect Wilhelm Reich's work and agree there must be something very lovingly / healingly powerful involved, else why would Reich risk criticism and why would a whole culture be so involved with it for so long.

OOBDude, so happy to read your last posts. I was afraid you took yourself much more seriously than these sound.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Nov 23rd, 2006 at 2:46pm

Bets, I didn't mean you were criticizing. I meant that I expected a lot of criticism in general. I know that sex is off limits for a lot of people and talking about world wide orgasm would get some people thinking of all kinds of things. I guess we just have to wait and see Dec. 22 and if/what anything happens.  I'm just a messenger. Wink

Love ya, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.