Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Secret info about BOOK!! (Read 6063 times)
I Am Dude

Secret info about BOOK!!
Nov 4th, 2006 at 2:42pm

Hey everyone, I want to purchase this book. I was hoping you can tell me the benifits of this book, like what exactly it can teach me. I just would like to know so I can get excited about the book and finally buy a copy. Do the CD's come with any hemisync technology to assist you?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Secret info about BOOK!!
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 4:17pm

hi, click on the top where it says Books and tapes by Bruce Moen.  go ahead and get excited ..if u were led to this site, there might be a reason for that. if you can't decide yet, maybe just read the descriptions of the tapes and books and your intuition will tell you which one to invest in. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2006 at 5:45pm

My opinion, purchase the book and CD's because the benefits are endless.  No hemi-sync technology.  In fact, the book has outlines for you to make your own CDs if you wanted to do that.  But that sounds like way too much work for me.  Besides, Bruce has a wonderful voice.  Either way, you really do need the CDs, so you may as well buy those with the book.  

The book is designed to teach the necessary tools and techniques for afterlife exploration through performing retrievals, but I have found that you can apply many of these tools to other areas, such as psychic phenomena, out-of-body experiences, and for different uses involving both the nonphysical and physical worlds.  Even if you aren't sure you are interested in retrievals, there are still so many benefits to this book.  But learning retrieval is really a quick and simple way to open your beliefs through your own direct experience.  

I found while reading the Guidebook that I was re-learning things I already knew, and I'm sure most people feel the same way.  In creating the Guidebook, Bruce found a way to label concepts and tools of perception (that we all use but are not normally aware of) and dissect them into categories and describe how they work and why.  It's fascinating.  I've read this book so many times and each time I do, I still continually run into exquisite gems of information that just blow me away.  

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 12:22am

That's a really fine book review, Vicky!
Would you consider offering it to Amazon.com or other sites where Bruce's books are sold ? Just a thought Smiley !
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 1:24am

Thanks Bets.  I had a rotten day and needed a compliment.   Kiss

I wouldn't know how to do what you suggest, but I'd do anything for Bruce and his work.  That's how passionately I feel about it. 

I still remember in 2004 when I first started reading his first book, I was so thrilled because it resonated so well with me.  Then it wasn't until spring of 2005 that I met him and he let me borrow a copy of the Guidebook.  I didn't know it even existed, so I was blown away by it.  He let me borrow the CDs too, told me I had to not skip ahead in the book.  Of course this is me we're talking about so as soon as I got home I read the whole thing.  I couldn't help myself. 
Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 11:19pm

Kudos to Vicky! you always say good things and I too know I need response too or I get to feeling neglected Undecided   Bets, I know the place you're talking about at Amazon as I found Gordon Phinn's book there (he used to hang here) and I gave a review about "Eternal Life, How to Enjoy It."  since I like to party I did read it and theres only one book like it. GP makes me a little slap happy sometimes.
I will do as Bets suggested and tell about Bruce's books over there. what you do Vicky is you search out the title of a book and when it pops up, theres a button, I think on the right of your screen will say "post a review of this book."
btw, I love the guidebook too and almost finished reading it. I especially like where two of my retrievals are in it listed under Alice. that was totally a pleasure to see. Smiley
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2006 at 12:50am

Thanks Alysia, I'll go there and check it out and post my review for the Guidebook. 

You have two retrievals in there?  Cool. 

Also, I believe it says in the back of the book that he intends to publish a separate book about partnered explorations.  Bruce, is this in the works?

(PS--My rotten day was due to a lot of things, one of which was the voting fiasco I had to deal with.  It was about to come to blows if the guy behind me was gonna continue to whine about how long the line was taking.  Lucky for him my hands were full.   Wink

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.