Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
people need it here (Read 2857 times)
greenwater

people need it here
Oct 8th, 2006 at 5:57pm

this man in the street asked for a dime.  i was carrying an old broken umbrella which i found in the street and was going to throw away.  i said to him 'if you tell me where the garbage can is, i will give you a dime" and he was hurt.  he thought i was referring to him being a bum and he should go get in the garbage.  really i wanted to throw away the umbrella.  we apologized profusely and i was apalled to find out that some penn students had just walked by him and spit on him when he had asked them for a dime.  it had never occurred to me that this man looked like a bum.  we gave him some money and the rest of our vodka.  i told him i would have beaten up those guys.  perhaps i would have i was pretty drunk at the time.  that man didnt deserve to be spat upon.  you know what i mean.  and there was no way for me to make him feel better.  though i tried.  the people here need so much work. i think maybe i should do some of that work.  if i can get up off my butt and be something.

IP Logged

Number XII

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: people need it here
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2006 at 12:26am

Why did you give him more alchy?   Undecided

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

IP Logged

greenwater

Re: people need it here
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 6:41pm

people can die from dt and its among the worst ways to go.  plus there was only a sip left.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.