Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Elder Members (Read 1818 times)
augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Elder Members
Oct 2nd, 2006 at 5:20am

My hear is filled with love and respect for the elder people in our community.
And it is for them my heart bursts with overflowing love for they are closer to heaven then young ones.

Although we seldom know our time to go and therefore young ones be constantly prepared.  However, the young ones are still winding their way on the paths up the mountain.  The elders have just about reached the summit and have the wisdom to glance back at the rocky mountain paths with all its meandering paths and obstacles placed in the way.  Aye, they have the wisdom and compassion for the young ones for they too have walked upon the same path.

But now the elders are close to the summit and feel a calmness as if they are next to still waters, waters that are not blown here and there for they too have been blown about in the storms but now they are calm and filled with serenity of all that is wise and true.

We look at the plant that has bloomed on the road of time and we delight in the beautiful essence that the flower lets us appreciate through our senses.  And now we see this essence changes into a butterfly.  It is no coincidence a butterfly looks the same as the flowerhead.  The butterfly is an extension of the bloom.  And we see now how free the butterfly is from the plant that stays still in the soil, the plant from which the butterfly was born from.

How free be that butterfly.  Freedom as the gift of many many stages in the plant before it spiritualised into a butterfly.  Ah, the elders fill my senses with this calmness that is within them.  They are the flowerhead.  And be it known in the spiritualisation from the essence of the flowerhead into the butterfly they become as a babe again.

A babe that is cradled in our Mothers arms and suckled on her milk so the babe is filled with strenght to stand up as our very own children have done.  And our Father sits the babe upon his knee and tells of stories of heroes and heroines and great deeds that have been done.  And the babe is greatly loved and our Parents encourage the babe to explore all the new worlds filled with wonderful sites and treasures; forever keeping a watchful eye on their fondling.

So i say these words from my heart to the elders of our community filled with love and respect, for you have laid the path for the young ones to follow and you have always been there with the wisdom of your experience.

And when it is time the essence bursts with so much love into a butterfly, be it known, that you will never be forgotten by your loved ones and your friends who are still in the soil.  For you have entered our memory with love and as the essence of a flower becomes greater so do these memories.

Be thou calmed and comforted in the All Knowing presence of Love.

Who whispered these words in my heart, me still a plant in the soil who regards the elders wistfully with love.

xXx

&&

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Elder Members
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2006 at 11:41am

augoeideian;
Very well said; our elder deserved more than than being put away in rest home, or away from the eyes of yourger ones/familly members, because they're in a state of not being themselfs/sick/handicap/bit out of it.. etc.

They do deserve more respect, we should all take care of them as  best as we can, because they do have wisdom, and that wisdom and experience SHOULD be pass down to the next generation, as we will pass it on to our next generation.

Granted they don't know much about information technologies; but they knew the cycle of the moon/earth/harvest time etc.
Winter time was the time of rest and storie being told around the fire in community house/hall; how to harvest such and such food/medecine and how to preserve/use it, yes they know quite a bit, and loosing that knowledge would be a shame.. Cry

My heart always goes to those elder in hospital/rest home that i know have familly close by (community) that do not go and visit  or very seldom, they feel lost with no need to keep them from going on...OH what stories they could tell, if you only let them tell their stories, and some just want a good hug and a good ear to listen.....

Thank you for re-inforcing my believe in our elders.

Thank for postisng this
Pul to you, Romain

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Re: Elder Members
Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2006 at 3:59am

Thanks Romain for your kind true words.
There is no-one wiser, kinder or understanding then the people at the head of our generation and they are so great.

PUL

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.