Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife - TV series, UK (Read 3226 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Afterlife - TV series, UK
Sep 25th, 2006 at 11:35am

Hey everyone!

Does anyone watch the Afterlife series broadcasted over here in the UK? I'm not sure whether it is shown in America. Well i just saw episode one of series two and it was the most amazing one ever!

It started off with 4 teenagers (2 couples) who had a fatal crash in their car when driving back under the influence of drink. One of the males was driving. everyone wakes up with cuts etc except for the girlfriend of the male driver who was chucked out the car in the crash and is dead near the car. In panick and shock they sit her in the drivers seat to escape the law. (what they dont relise at the time is she didnt die because of the crash but she wandered out to the road afterwards and got hit by a car). The story evolves around them being contacted by the dead girl and becoming scared and shocked of her coming through to them. At one point they go to her funeral but stand in the background watching. They contact Alison (the medium) to try and find out the dead girls message. Everything seems normal untill at the end you relise that everyone in that car crash had died, (the medium helps them relise this). The dead girl had been aware of her passing and was trying to make contact with the other teenagers in the car who had also died without relising. It is a brilliant episode because you think back and all the times you had seen them they weren't interacting with anyone, they couldn't. At the funeral they were stood slightly away and no one noticed them. At one scene they are in a bar and one of the males trys to make his way out but no one is moving out of his way when he asks them to move out of the way. I loved it and if you get the chance, WATCH IT!!

It has everything in it, retrivals, medium contact, stuck in a belief (they killed the girl) which held them in our physical world. I was amazed at how many bases this one episode touched and how well they touched them (there wasn't anything hollywood or made up in it). I always was a big fan but it has yet again gone up another notch in my books!

Well i'm not sure how well that sounded and if it made any sense but wanted to share it anyway and wondering if anyone loves this programme as much as I do!

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Afterlife - TV series, UK
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2006 at 3:17pm

I don't know if we get it here Ryan but I'll sure do some searching as it sounds like what everyone needs.  Thanks for this.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2006 at 5:46pm

I think we had the first series in in Australia, but havn't seen it for a while
will watch out for the 2nd series
Cathy B

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2006 at 9:53pm

Wow that's quite a story! (You have seen "Sixth Sense"?)
Don't know if it will run in Germany too.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2006 at 10:10pm

I haven't seen it here yet Ryan but it does sound amazingly like what we talk about here. have you seen a show called medium? one time the medium had to tell a girl she was dead.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2006 at 7:57am

Hey everyone!

I have seen the Sixth Sense spooky and what a movie! It really confused me at first then it all made sense, mind blower!

I haven't seen Medium Alysia but will keep a look out for it. There is another series running at the moment which I think you guys have over there called Ghost Whisperer, I haven't really got into yet, haven't watched much so not sure what its like?

See you all out there soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.