Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
how do i put a picture of my own on profile (Read 13117 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: how do i put a picture of my own on profile
Reply #15 - Oct 30th, 2006 at 11:53am

hi Karmic..Im pming you now and have your pic url, and its a good pic! I've been learning some tech stuff too and my hair is gray now due to stress level Tongue however, we shall overcome eventually I'm sure! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

karmickiss

MA
Reply #16 - Oct 30th, 2006 at 2:02pm

OK...lol...I have at least a box with an "x" in it.... Grin I love it that there's even a "technical difficulties"forum even, for the likes of someone like myself....However, it's closer than what I had before, and perhaps there's a missing step or two here,I'll continue with it now, b/c it's become a personal challenge...lol....I am thankful for all your time and energy with this, Alysia,I normally would be slow to ask for any kind of help...but I love seeing everyone's pics here,and I know that I will never ever forget how to do this again after learning it...and then I can send along pics to Sandy's family, and create a kind of album for his elderly mom, she barely has any pictures at all.....AND I can also lose some of the irrational fear of all things technological... Roll Eyes (sp?!)...........Tanja

"All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody's property; has no race, no individual can lay exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls."--Swami Vivekananda

IP Logged

karmickiss

MA
Reply #17 - Oct 30th, 2006 at 2:42pm

NO WAY......Hooray! I'm not sure what did it, I was able to get either pictures up there now, b/c I started an album of my own, perhaps it was something to do with passwords matching up? I originally was able to get my picture, just my face....but I think I'll put up one of Sandy and I for a while, as he I feel really got me "here"...and switch perhaps after a while...and yes, I am transparent  Winkalmost, a typical Finn, white as a ghost...but I think the facial  powder and a cheap camera makes it look worse than in actual life...so perhaps a brand new picture is in demand...lol....but I'm really glad,and thankful, again, I would never have figured that out if it wasn't for the step by step directions,Alysia, so thanks again, I wasn't doing the right things on the album site itself.....Tanja

"All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody's property; has no race, no individual can lay exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls."--Swami Vivekananda

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.