Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
how do i put a picture of my own on profile (Read 13090 times)
juditha
Ex Member

how do i put a picture of my own on profile
Sep 17th, 2006 at 1:39pm

HI bruce or allan could you please tell me how to put a picture on my own profile.Thanks bruce and allan Love and god bless you both  Juditha

IP Logged

Allan
YaBB Administrator

Re: how do i put a picture of my own on profile
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 7:52pm

Hi Juditha,

You can use your own picture by saving it somewhere on the web, then putting the URL in your profile.  If you don't have a place to save it on the web or don't know how, send me a private message and I will help you out.

Thanks,

Allan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 8:28pm

A place that I and many others use is www.photobucket.com ; Just create a free account there and load your pictures. Then copy the link to the photo and paste it in your profile.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 12:28pm

Thanks Allan and Marilyn for your help and advice.
love and god bless you Juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 1:58am

Juditha, I noticed u didn't get your pic up yet, if u send it to me I can get your pic url for you, then send you the link, then you take this link to your profile here, and where it says "I have my own picture" you will paste the url address link that I send to you into that location in your profile. you can send a head shot to me as it can't be too big if  you want. I've done this for others. I want to see what you look like! I imagine a blonde with blue eyes. am I right? Smiley curly hair? Smiley ok, wavy? no, it must be light brown shoulder length hair? Huh am I getting warmer? anyhoo, we can walk u thru it. its not hard. send a .jpg file of the pic to moondust1946@hotmail.com

the .jpg is the name of the file format for most pictures, but .tif might work too. let me know what u have.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 7:06am

thanks Mairlyn
I followed your advice to juditha and Lo!
i have a photo!
not the best one of me, i will try and get a better one done later. this was me at Xmas!
Cathy B xx

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 8:46am

Hi aylsia i have only just read your message and i will send you a photo of me,you are right i have got light brown hair but my hair is slighty longer than shoulder lengh and i do have blue eyes. thanks aylsia love and god bless you juditha.

I like your picture cathy,you look great love and god bless you juditha

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 12:16pm

Great Cathy. It's always nice to see who we're talking to. Also, my picture that I use is over 5 years old. I really should get a new one someday but people like the one I use.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 1:41pm

yes pictures are fun Smiley  so cathy! u r a hat lady? I am too! but mine are straw with a brim. we should start a new trend!  u have a happy face. Mair I always liked your pic and those shimmers around it remind me of guides and loving family spirits.

can't wait to see your picture Juditha! so I was right on the light brown hair and blue eyes...coool! I see you as short maybe 5'2. love, alysia

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 3:54pm

Hi aylsia your right again.I am 5ft 2ins.love and god bless you juditha.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 6:54pm

HAR! Juditha. I didn't think I was that good Shocked  u wouldn't be putting me on would u? Cool   so are you going to send me your pic today? Smiley

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2006 at 2:38pm

Hi aylsia i have sent you a picture this afternoon and i am 5ft 2ins so you were right.
love and God bless you juditha

IP Logged

karmickiss

MA
Reply #12 - Oct 28th, 2006 at 2:46pm

I was just coming here, to post the exact same question! I have been trying to put up my picture too...and though I've been able to put pics in e-mails, and on another site easily....I have been trying for days to put it here,and I am getting myself all twisted up.....I'm such a geek with these things.. Tongue It's not a big deal or the end of the world, but I have this neat pic of myself and Sandy that I'd love to put up.I have tried to figure out how to find the URL or some such thing....and I send pics regularly through e-mail...so I was wondering why I couldn't figure this out.....though I can see that I need to come back here, and re-read the advice that was already given......when I'm brave enough to tackle that process again,lol.....As usual, there are so many helpful people to count on....take care....Tanja

"All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody's property; has no race, no individual can lay exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls."--Swami Vivekananda

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Oct 28th, 2006 at 5:17pm

send me the pic as a .jpg to moondust1946@yahoo.com and I'll put it up and send the url to you. no problem. unless someone can show us a better way. love, alysia

IP Logged

karmickiss

MA
Reply #14 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 11:41pm

OK....I'm bravely searching around the web, and trying to figure out something I know should be easy...and thank you laffingrain for the help, and I feel bad that I can't get this on my own, I know I've posted pics to a couple places before...anyway, I tried making my own free online account,(though I have these pics in my photoalbumn in my computer too) and it had a very clear place for the URL,which I went into modify profile, and put in the URL that was given...but still no picture, I wonder if I'm doing it wrong from the profile? I simply checked the have my own pic box and put the URL from the site I put my pics in...though the URL, now that I look is the same for every pic I put there???

Wow, do I feel sssllloooowww right now... Tongue Hope everyone is having a good evening...Smiley And honestly...I'm not too crazy about my own picture anyway....being a camera dodger all my life... Grin

"All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody's property; has no race, no individual can lay exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls."--Swami Vivekananda

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.