Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PUL (Read 10241 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: PUL
Reply #15 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 1:46pm

recoverer wrote on Sep 20th, 2006 at 11:58am:
Some people try to say love is just a chemical reaction, but it is too dymanic and motivating to be just a chemical reaction.

Love gives you the ability to view everybody else as precious and sacred and to want nothing but the best for them. How could such a power possibly be explained as a mere chemical reaction. Plus it feels good. Cheesy

its only chemical on the level of the body. I think the folks that we retrieve are identified mostly with the body as being the whole of themselves so they explain things the way they see it. PUL is much more than a reaction, whenever I've experienced a facilime of PUL it's like a spiritual fuel that drives me engine in feel good propensity the entire day and sex never did that for me...lol.... I agree PUL is like a sacred something...behind all the belief systems and we can pull PUL out of others by standing still and looking for PUL in them.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 1:59pm

mzb10zar wrote on Sep 20th, 2006 at 9:00am:
Hello everyone! Alysia, I love your sincerity.
I wish that one day I feel that kind of energy PUL for everyone. I think I felt it before. Usually, when you get in love with somebody (in the beginning) is like you love everybody and everything is beautiful.
One question, how can you feel love for somebody that is mean, cruel, and takes pride for being so mean with people?
I am a very sensitive person, and when someone next to me is mean intentionally I ignore him/her, like he/she does not exist, but just for a little while because I do not get mad for long, I can't. Thanks God!
About two month ago, at my work place, my boss(my husband's uncle) was so mean to me that it made me cry(like a baby) he didn't expect that reaction from me( also I was having some emotional problems). Anyways, he felt sorry for me I guess, and he told me if I am no family of his maybe I wouldn’t be working for his company (that hurt) One of the thing he told me is that he needed to be mean with everyone at the job, no exception because is the only way people can do the job professionally. In the moment of the incident I felt like he was the meanest of the persons. Well, the incident is in the past and I know now what to do and what not to do to affect him. But again, how can you send or feel love for someone that is mean? What about someone that has little respect for what you think and about you opinions? Thanks to all!!!! Love and gratitude!
P/S Alysia, I just bought Bruce's first book. I just started to read it. I love it!

Cool! Bruce's books were books I wanted to finish, I mean some books I could only get halfway through them before I'd shelve them promising to try again. I think people who are mean this way are trying to motivate their workers the only way they know how. its sad I know when others don't concentrate on what you are doing right versus what you are doing wrong. u can get more bees with honey than sour milk my opinion. u gots to learn to be stronger mzb. your boss is unconsciously making you stronger. I mean don't take it personally to be yelled at. this other is yelling for you to love him, or to show him what love is. unconsciously. maybe you will someday. be careful that if he walks on you don't let him stand there and wipe his feet or you would feel crushed all the time and you can't do good work if you're crushed all the time the same. presuming he wants efficiency according to his conception what that is. we all go thru this. you'll be fine I just know it. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 9:47pm

I too had experiences like Cathy described. Once it was extreme, and I was walking down the street, boy did I feel different, I was like a blown atomic reactor (but people fortunately didn't fell down, some just looked a bit worried at me).
Marcela, when I was in that state, it was as if nothing could bother me. No one tested me that way then, but I think I was able to endure everything like a cool breeze. This is probably not helping you right away, but when you look out for those states, they usually are very short and therefore often belittled, and keep them in mind, it is a lean-on in moments when people are mean to you, it makes these occurances become less personal.
Btw such extreme states as I told above are exceptional for me, and I think I am not totally ready for it as I get overloaded. As what the energy reception time frame belongs, I lately find myself more and more in a overly active state, which includes sleeplessness. Is that the planets/the shift or am I going manic?!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

mzb10zar

Love, peace and gratitude

US
Reply #18 - Sep 22nd, 2006 at 12:14pm

Alysia, Spooky I appreciate your advices and support. I'll try my best to focus in the positive side of things that are happening to me and take and learn the best of it. Thanks! PUL!!!!!!!!
Marcela Wink

Marcela, the explorer.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.