Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PUL (Read 10250 times)
Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
PUL
Sep 17th, 2006 at 2:17am

Hi Everyone
just had to share with you a most amazing experience I just had
About a hour ago we went up to the shops to pick up some groceries for Dinner. Hubby was driving and i was just watching people cross the road etc, suddenly I was overwhelmed with the beauty in every person i saw. Every person just shone! There was no ugligness and no feeling of imperfections, just pefect beauty and love.
The feeling of PUL was wonderful!
I am still basking in the afterglow
I can only hope that you all have an experience like this sometime if you haven't already.
At other times I have experienced the feeling of being connected to everything! It is so amazing to be connected to every time, every thing and every where. I didn't really want to come back.
enjoy the rest of your sunday
with love to all
Cathy B

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Re: PUL
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 7:03am

Ah Cathy this love filled with compassion for people hurts me so much i cry.  Especially here in Sa .. we have a lot of homeless children (although the government is trying to keep up with homes for them) ... they dressed in rags, often no shoes, no doubt hungry, scared .. young young so innocent and bewildered .. also the adults trying to do a honest day's work against all odds ... it rips my heart apart.  They need so much love.

i do find generally people are so filled with love it is truly amazing.

&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2006 at 1:25pm

Hi Cathy,

I have had this experience too. Isn't it awesome?  If only everyone felt this all over the world, we would have instant peace.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 2:28am

me too Cathy, I've had the experience at odd times. I think you expressed it well!
I had this experience in jail. lol. that was the last place I expected to find oneness with all humanity. I was listening to the radio station the jail piped in; some generic pop station. it was so strange..each voice was like a direct voice from god celebrating their life. I didn't want to leave...lol...my bail had been posted and I was forced to.
thank you Cathy..you have touched me here. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 2:55am

Do I dare ask what you were in jail for?

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 3:10am

lol. Mair: thought you would ask.  I'll give u the short version as I have a whole chapter of it in my book which I hope will get read.

a spirit guide had visited me saying give up the drugs or go to jail. I said ok, put me in jail then I'll know you are really here.  seemed like a dream while wide awake, must have been focus 10!  the PUL was heavy in the room. next thing I know I was in jail   hey general public, that was about 40 years ago. I don't even do aspirin now. I was saved by a wandering spirit drug buster.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 4:31am

What an experience Alysia.  I bet it made you strong after that.

Thanks for sharing
PUL

Smiley

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2006 at 11:29am

Hi Caryn. I did get some pride in myself after that as I was headed down the wrong road and druggies are never certain that they can quit and still be happy and satisfied without the aid of the drug. I had just made the decision to use drugs the rest of my life, so when this drug buster spirit appeared (just a presence, didn't materialize) it was perfect timing before I messed up my body as I was affecting my nervous system and emotional system with the drug. our bodies are marvelous things, but a lot of youngsters put stuff into them that shortens their life span.  Sad

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 12:32am

Hi all
lovely to here that you have the same experiences, makes me a lot less like it is my imagination. Mind you I don't care what anyone thinks, I like it! Lol!
It is a wonderful feeling to be just so unjudgemental about someone. That little voice in your head is all to happy to whisper in your ear, giving you a running commentary on everyone else's shortcomings. i am sure it is because we see our negative aspects reflected back to us.
I wonder if this incident meant that I was being unjudgemental of myself?
have to think about that1
love to all
Cathy

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 12:58am

I hope Cathy we all have more of this type of experience in the days ahead. today was a good day..like I was falling in love..the feeling of that without another person in the room..maybe falling in love with life itself? Smiley I am wanting this for everyone too. perhaps its part of the shift in consciousness. love, alysia

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 1:06am

Hi Alysia
i was told by a dear friend (who is an Asrtologist) that we have a window of opportunity for energy being bombarded to the earth.
the dates are 888-999 or 8th august 2006-9th Sept 2007
to my way of thinking this also ties in with Bruce's experiences and may be what is happening to us1 i must say I am enjoying it!
loves and hugs
Cathy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 1:17am

thanks Cathy. I'm enjoying it too Wink

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 4:28am

aye, the road is never easy but every now and then there's beautiful flowers along the way!

&&

IP Logged

mzb10zar

Love, peace and gratitude

US
Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 9:00am

Hello everyone! Alysia, I love your sincerity.
I wish that one day I feel that kind of energy PUL for everyone. I think I felt it before. Usually, when you get in love with somebody (in the beginning) is like you love everybody and everything is beautiful.
One question, how can you feel love for somebody that is mean, cruel, and takes pride for being so mean with people?
I am a very sensitive person, and when someone next to me is mean intentionally I ignore him/her, like he/she does not exist, but just for a little while because I do not get mad for long, I can't. Thanks God!
About two month ago, at my work place, my boss(my husband's uncle) was so mean to me that it made me cry(like a baby) he didn't expect that reaction from me( also I was having some emotional problems). Anyways, he felt sorry for me I guess, and he told me if I am no family of his maybe I wouldn’t be working for his company (that hurt) One of the thing he told me is that he needed to be mean with everyone at the job, no exception because is the only way people can do the job professionally. In the moment of the incident I felt like he was the meanest of the persons. Well, the incident is in the past and I know now what to do and what not to do to affect him. But again, how can you send or feel love for someone that is mean? What about someone that has little respect for what you think and about you opinions? Thanks to all!!!! Love and gratitude!
P/S Alysia, I just bought Bruce's first book. I just started to read it. I love it!

Marcela, the explorer.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2006 at 11:58am

Some people try to say love is just a chemical reaction, but it is too dymanic and motivating to be just a chemical reaction.

Love gives you the ability to view everybody else as precious and sacred and to want nothing but the best for them. How could such a power possibly be explained as a mere chemical reaction. Plus it feels good. Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.