Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Transmutable Time (Read 10222 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Transmutable Time
Aug 21st, 2006 at 10:42am

Transmutable time is around us whenever we are OBE, but many of us get caught up in our own particular experiences and forget this opportunity of exploring 'All-Time."

What are some questions and intents we could set up
previous to OBE in order to better experience and
understand transmutable time?
In what ways have you already experienced it?

(Many thanks to Guidance who suggested---no, insisted, that this question be asked.)  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Re: Transmutable Time
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2006 at 11:58am

Hey Bets  Smiley Always great questions from you .. i like to add my recent experience, although i think it's more 'co-incidence' but the title 'transmutable time' and even your other topic title here 'non-physical senses' feels like the same-ish experience.

Anyhow, a couple of friends own an art gallery in London and occasionally send a full colour catalogue of the artwork.  This morning it was in my post box and i opened it .. the pictures are everything i've been thinking about recently .. a portrait of a women in a red dress with a red hat and red lipstick by ophelia redpath; two horses in a meadow by nicholas; a boat docked in a harbour by michael; a woman infront of a house surrounded by shrubs and trees by jacqueline and A potplant with one red fruit on the branches next to a letter by christopher ....  i have been thinking about all these things and out-of-the-blue i have a beautiful coloured catalogue!

hope this is keeping with the topic but i just love it when things like this happen .. and i must say it's not that often !

&&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2006 at 1:09pm

That's neat, Caryn,   Shocked
You pre-saw them so you brought transmutable time into C1 ~  And got a souvenier of the experience too!  Congratulations!
Sounds like you're ready to take it further if you wished (set intent.)  Do you see ay use for 'pre-seeing' events, personal or otherwise?
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2006 at 1:48pm

I feel this fits into transmutable time. When I took the Remote Viewing Practicum at TMI, we were all given envelopes with people who had requested healing from the DEC dolphin group. We were not to open the envelopes until after we had remote viewed them. We were also to heal them.

I saw an individual with cancer of the esophogus. I sent my two DEC dolphins to him in the past and saw him healed.

When I opened the envelope, it was regarding a man who had cancer of the esophogus. He had not been given much chance to live. I had gone back a year.  But he was healed. Wink

This shows that we can go back in time to do healings which was very mind blowing and opening for me.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 2:16am

Hi Mairlyn,

That experience has at least 3 factors--how did you keep from being overwhelmed?
     You transmuted time by going to the past
           You had the help of another species
                  You and your helpers healed a person
Oh and you did it in an altered state. I'm doing well just to enter the latter.  Did they tell you it was a complex (compound?) experience before you partcipated?

bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Aug 23rd, 2006 at 2:02am

Well, I did become overwhelmed when I found out that person was healed but by then I was in C1 again. And we did go into a focus level. It was up to each of us what focus level to work in.  A lot of us were overwhelmed when we realized what we'd done. We kind of just looked around at each other in amazement at what we have done and what can be done.

I don't remember if they told it was complex. It was just part of the program and this was only the second time they'd had the Remote Viewing Practicum. And I got to take it free as they work in teams of 3 in the program and one person had cancelled the night before, so they called me and asked if I wanted to participate since I lived the closest (1 mile). Of course I jumped at the chance and hurried up and packed a suitcase.

And I'd created Little Soul at Gateway Voyage and John at Lifeline. They're tiny little dolphins since they go into a person's body to heal them. I know it sounds strange, but there's many people that have created these dolphins in programs. They're with me all the time at about my right hip. When I'd read in one of Bruce's books about creating a DEC dolphin, I just couldn't quite conceive of it and reread it over and over. It's really hard to describe to someone who's never done this.

And I am still overwhelmed by what we did. People are so much more powerful than we think.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #6 - Aug 23rd, 2006 at 8:12am

Hi Bets and Marilyn 

Thats an interesting experience Marilyn.

Bets to answer your question i do think it is extremely useful to pre-see events .. somehow though i do think these things are greater than us or rather done by a greater being and it is instantaneous too.

As much as i would like to take the credit for pre-arranging the artists to first of all paint the pictures, second of all take them to this particular gallery and third of all get my friends to select them for the catalogue and fourth of all post it so its gets to me the exact day it does ... eish (zulu word for wow) ....

What do you think Bets .. Marilyn .. is my higher self this Super or is it a Super higher being?

lol  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:40am

... but then maybe this is Parallel Universe in action ...  Cool

Marilyn your posting is quite remarkable.

&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 1:59pm

Yes, it is remarkable. I've done a lot of thinking about this and also during the program. We can go back in time and do healing if it's according to the person's highest good and not against their life plan/blueprint.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:07pm

Caryn, I understand your question and spend alot of time on it also.
Results:
This whole afterlife reality is  Super!    Shocked  Wink

Mairlyn answered with what is  and didn't deal with dividing it up into various segments.
I'd say we're all a part of the super flow, but flow gets back into a forward motion again, which we're trying to avoid with All-time. Huh  ---so here we go again!  Hah, look at that, here and where are almost the same word,  just a slight change of breath difference.
Whee-eee!

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.