Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
blue scarves (Read 3237 times)
blink
Ex Member

blue scarves
Jul 25th, 2006 at 7:41pm

I had an interesting dream last night. Picture a magician pulling a series of tied together scarves from his sleeve.  They go on and on in this magic trick. Finally, the last one is removed with a flourish.  It is impossible for so many scarves to be removed from his sleeve and everyone laughs!

I was pulling a blue net/fabric like substance from my throat, almost etheric looking, of a similar shape as the tied scarves, slowly and gently, and it piled up on the floor in a spiral. My throat tickled but I could breathe. I wondered how long this would go on. I could not stop because the fabric was in my throat, but I was JUST comfortable enough to tolerate this self-inflicted procedure.

A very very clear dream.

love, blink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: blue scarves
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2006 at 7:57pm

Interesting dream. I'm wondering if you were clearing your throat chakra.  Shocked

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2006 at 8:09pm

Ahem....er...AHEMMMM!

Perhaps you are correct dear Mairlyn! That would explain a lot!

Smiley blink

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Jul 25th, 2006 at 9:26pm

Hi Blink,
the first part seems to have the function to put you in a serene state to get you ready for tolerating this throat procedure?
That it piled up as a spiral looks like a hint for an energetic flow or attractor like a chakra maybe, like Mairlyn said.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Jul 25th, 2006 at 9:28pm

And if I'm not mistaken, blue is the color of the throat chakra.  Shocked
I didn't even catch that they were blue to begin with. Wow, what a dream!!!  Very, very cool. Wink

Luv ya, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2006 at 12:01am

Yes, Spooky and Mairlyn,

This interpretation sounds right to me...there was no sense of urgency, just a smooth steadiness about it. I wasn't emotionally disturbed by it in the slightest...I just knew it was necessary. Communication issues are very very high on my priority list these days so it's nice to know that the work is getting done internally one way or another!

We must do quite a lot of interesting things while we sleep I've come to believe!

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2006 at 3:18am

that was a neat dream..healing dream type. I think you're right we must do a lot while we sleep. nice to start to become aware. one time just before dawn I was aware of a hand working on a tiny patch of dry skin I've had for years. round and round a finger was turning over the round spot about a dime in size. I started to become lucid and awake and asked "who is that doing that?" thank you anyway!

then I looked at it and felt it when I woke up. it was a lot smoother there and was not peeling anymore like before. never could figure out if it was my higher self or a healing guide. just got lucky I guess and expressed gratitude for the little things in life.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.