Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The relationship of the Disk & the EarthLifeSystem (Read 10547 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

The relationship of the Disk & the EarthLifeSystem
Jul 15th, 2006 at 9:51pm

The relationship of the Disk/Higher Self/Oversoul and the Earth-Life-System

Chapter 22, "Disk Consciousness"
In this chapter Bruce wrote that the Disk and the Earth-Life-System (ELS) are different things. Even Focus 27 is part of the ELS "as a whole". But the CWs are not, they're Disk members. Disk members are exploring the entire ELS and they seem each to be specialized on the exploring of certain areas of the ELS (1). The ELS is labeled as "the unknown called Earth Life System, and Off-Disk-members are sent out to turn this unknown into known by sending informations back to their Disk through it's filaments of awareness.

This, together with the read about BST hells and heavens left me with an odd, uncomfortable feeling. What bothered me was, the ELS in this description seemed to have an independent existence on its own, independent of the Disk and its probes. The ELS is part of the unknown and to be explored, so this seems to say there is an object with its own laws and the probes only are observers, like our human artificial probes, only observing processes running and sending the data to their home base. So, one can interprete, the probes have no influence on the processes that actually are taking place within the ELS, and that there is no development of the probes because of that, because they are merely information channels, and when they fulfilled their purpose of browsing their area of the ELS they're just going back into the disk as "permanent members". So, what's actually happening in the ELS depends only on the ELS' inner laws and not on any influence of the probes. That's a bit depressing, isn't it? It's similar like what materialists are saying, there are material causality processes and that's the only thing of influence.

Of course I had to do a mind-journey about this, so with this wondering I went to the TMI crystal:
It was difficult to keep questions in mind, so I made a graphic as a symbol for my wondering:
The white stands for the Disk and its filaments of awareness and probes reaching out to get information about the black, the unknown, in our case the ELS (btw the unknown can't be completely unknown when there are distinctions of areas like "ELS").

After entering the crystal I asked my question with the help of my graphic. It seemed to me Bob Monroe was there. We went up. There was a white being in a fuzzy humanoid form. A stream of pictures and or thoughts and words followed which felt like I was thinking it but much faster and in less limitations than my usual thinking:

>>>The ELS is a dark possibility-space. Through the probes it is enlightened, possibilities are chosen to come real. There are infinite possibilities, though still within a frame. Visual: My graphic, but now in the dark were many lines of different colors. Like there are many electric light-lines, but not all are switched on. When the probes interact with the ELS-unknown, these light-lines went on, to me symbolizing that a potentiality has turned into actual reality.
So, both is true. The ELS exists independently from the disk, but the probes choose certain distinct possibilities. If you so want, it is a giving-life process. Every probe/person has a different "line" (now ment another type of line than the colored ones in the ELS) which at a point will be closed. Then the stay within the ELS is fulfilled. The experiences of the probes are very different, but in every case when the line of a probe is closed it means always: It's perfect. Some become light beings/angels, some don't. But every probe gets/becomes what perfectly fits to it.
Now, the creator of the ELS. See, there are the Disks, and the other, the spaces of possibilities. It is like two branches of the whole, a polarity. You ask what happens when a Disk gathered all together? I felt an expansion, not anymore the physical universe...all disc members stay the same through this shift, but everyone of them has access to all the entire knowledge of the disc, a perfect collective. This Disk now can create new structures, explore itself, change it's borders (that means creating new forms of communication with other Disks, to shift into another level of Disk-hierarchy).
Bob Monroe remarked: "You know what that means? Your Disk is a creator. You are a creator. And the implications of this, those possibility-spaces, like the ELS for example, are/could be structures of a graduated Disk.<<<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(1) Interestingly, Bruce tells (or he is told) that some of the Disk's probes never had a lifetime on the physical earth. Once when I had a little helper's gathering at my place in F 27 there came a fifth one which I hadn't seen before. He (felt more male) looks like a humanoid shaped outline filled with a pattern that looks like some photographs of star clusters. I was told this one hasn't had a lifetime on earth, but has much knowledge of levels and places within the ELS and even of other systems. He would once incarnate, but only one time, together with someone who is very experienced in living on physical earth, and they would maybe even share one human body.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: The relationship of the Disk & the EarthLifeSy
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 1:21pm

Very, very interesting Spooky. I've got to re-read that chapter. I haven't really done any research into my disk and I know I should. In fact, I only know of one time when I 'saw' them. It was at my place in focus 27 and no one said anything. So before I came back to C1, I asked if anyone had a message for me. They all leaned forward from their anti-gravity chairs and in unison said 'PRACTICE'.  Wink  I thought afterwards, how appropriate.

It's wonderful that you were with Bob Monroe. I know we can access him anytime we need to. Thank you for this Spooky. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 5:34pm

Hi Mairlyn,
from my experiences, it's easier to get informations from one of F27 (a CW for example) about how it all works in general than it is to actually meet your disk. This disk is in an area that is different from F27, it's different I think also to F34/35, but I am not sure about my experiences of F34/35.

You might have noticed until a week or so I wrote always "Monroe" or RAM, now I'm saying Bob Monroe. It now feels allright for me to call him Bob.

Spooky

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 7:58pm

Hmmm, I've never thought about where our disk is.

I'm sure Bob is happy with you calling him Bob. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 8:32pm

Hi Mairlyn,
>>>Hmmm, I've never thought about where our disk is<<<
Yes you're right, it's just I use the familiar C1 way of remembering places to remember how I can quickly enter again a certain state of consciousness (conscíousness "place"). It's a bit like someone says: "Go right up from F27 and then turn slightly to the left, the first crossroads" Cheesy .

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2006 at 7:24am

Greetings,
Spooky's explanation of the probes helps me resolve the 'no good or evil' riddle---the probe's activities are all information to be used back at the Disk. Thanks, spooky.

Nice graphics! Spooky, have you 'taken' graphics to your other Focus Level meetings?  Intense color, is it oil pastel?
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Jul 18th, 2006 at 8:52pm

Hi Bets,
I think a lot in graphics and get those kind of messages with graphics, and I "talk" with graphics too over there.
For the interested: I drew the outlines of the first graphic, scanned it into the computer and the rest I did with software (Ph...p). So no oil pastel colors, cybercolors.

Spooky

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 8th, 2006 at 9:24pm

Beautiful, Spooky,

This makes perfect sense to me. We have ultimate freedom, and the knowledge we gather is for the greater use of the Whole.

love, blink

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #8 - Jan 24th, 2007 at 11:05pm

Great information and inner-reflection Spooky.

There's a lot of resonating clarity there with the elaborations on the ELS and its relation to the Higher-Self. Thanks for meditating and focusing on that and also for sharing what you have discovered.  I was also very curious about the relationship between the two and how that relationship can be further examined in more detail.

What you have written feels natural and balanced to me.

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.