Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mental Clarity While Exploring (Read 10306 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Mental Clarity While Exploring
Jul 15th, 2006 at 1:24pm

The three main living 'characters' in this book--Bruce, Denise, and Tony--show many times that while on C1 they can have doubts and questions about their experiences, but once they are exploring beyond this realm, their comments are direct and incisive (except for Tony who got mentally blasted by the crystal's energy, but perhaps he's more sucseptible to that sort of thing.)  So this brings up an issue---
Have you ever become muddled, unclear, discouraged while exploring or retrieving --without them sending you immediately back to C1?  Is it even possible in those vibrations to get/stay confused?
Thank you in advance for sharing your  experiences and insights about this.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Mental Clarity While Exploring
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 2:15am

Hi Bets..yes I've been confused..perhaps conflicting belief systems is a better term for it while out there exploring. but when coming back to C1 the two belief systems that are in conflict begin to be exposed and sorted through as in for me, a long drawn out process of reflection and further decision to reconcile the beliefs I'm holding to. sometimes I find I don't need to choose one belief over another, that both beliefs are ok, just so long as I'm conscious of them both and do not feel the need to defend or reinforce either. does that make sense? it's like an acceptance of the human condition, that we are all in process of expanding ourselves and conflict is part of it.

I hear from one book I read to use the term or firm command "clarity now!"
when exploring. I've been meaning to try that for greater clarity just to see if it works. it should. I did something similar once when exploring. I was exploring for a dog I lost..I found her (dreamy obe type) at my feet. my heart filled with joy for I knew I had succeeded to find her. she was blurry to my astral eyesight so something told me to focus (I apologize, I've told this before) I did not know I could become like a camera lens out there..I actually zoomed in to her eyes where her soul was. my soul was in her eyes..this was strange to me until I remembered she and I were as one. then I knew we help to form a creatures personality with our own. she carried my signature into eternity. in her eyes she carried also my guilt that I felt I had let her wander away. I knew I had to forgive myself so that she would feel better then in the afterlife. I missed her very much, but I was happy to see her and for this experience. hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 1:29pm

There are times when I'm doing an exploration or retrieval when I don't 'see' very well at all.  But after the experience, I can look back on it and see quite clearly what went on and what I experienced.  Saying 'clarity now' hasn't worked for me. Perhaps it works better when one is OBE which I'm not as I project my consciousness/phasing.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

MikeMiller

Mike Miller

Odenton, MD
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 1:29am

LaffingRain wrote on Jul 16th, 2006 at 2:15am:
I hear from one book I read to use the term or firm command "clarity now!"

Ahhh, yes.  This is Buhlman's advice in his fantastic books Adventures Beyond the Body and Secret of the Soul.  If I ever manage to get out of body, I hope I remember to use this advice. Smiley

WWW mike82miller  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 1:55am

Welcome Mike. Yes I used to get Bulman's newsletters, always an enjoyable writer and astral traveler. I don't think I ever remembered to use those words clarity now, but something else happened a few times to serve the same purpose of clarity, where I would zoom into what I was trying to get more clearly..one time it was my deceased dog's eyes...I zoomed into her face..it was very clear then that she was fine. I hope to hear more from you. alysia

IP Logged

MikeMiller

Mike Miller

Odenton, MD
Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 2:07am

In fact, "Clarity Now!" and "Awareness Now!" was mentioned so many times in the books it's permanently etched into my mind (which is good, so hopefully it'll help me remember when I need it).

Buhlman's newsletter seems to have devolved into just a bunch of Yahoo group postings, some of which are interesting, but only very rarely do we hear from Buhlman himself any more.

I hope to participate and learn a lot from this forum, now that I've found it.  I've attended a TMI Gateway program, and have the Gateway Voyage 18-CD Hemi-Sync set, and I seem to be struggling on the concept of "expanding awareness".  I've tried so many things, including trying nothing (simply laying there and relaxing as much as possible), but I've never felt any differences between focus 10, 12, 15, and 21.  This is one hurdle I *really* need to get over as I've been "trying" for a year an a half now...

Well, I digress, as this has become off-topic. Smiley

-Mike

WWW mike82miller  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 1:39pm

Mike said: I hope to participate and learn a lot from this forum, now that I've found it.  I've attended a TMI Gateway program, and have the Gateway Voyage 18-CD Hemi-Sync set, and I seem to be struggling on the concept of "expanding awareness".  I've tried so many things, including trying nothing (simply laying there and relaxing as much as possible), but I've never felt any differences between focus 10, 12, 15, and 21.  This is one hurdle I *really* need to get over as I've been "trying" for a year an a half now...

Well, I digress, as this has become off-topic. Smiley

-Mike
____

haha! if u think u r off topic..u should check out the other threads sometime!

I'm usually the one who gets way off the beam, don't worry about it.
I've not been to Gateway, I'm just an avid reader of Monroe and Bruce. Once I did like an "initiation" warm up of expansion of energy body.
the technique involved trying to feel PUL around the world, from an imaginative perspective of sitting on top of the world, or floating there and embracing the world.

if you knew my personality, the last thing I'd be wanting to do, is do that exercise.
I came to see the PUL energy as a mind expansion energy in and of itself, and this exercise about the year 2002, greatly aided me to understand how PUL expands our minds.

you know, like being in love, everything is new when you're in love, it's the same concept, only it's like a global love but not fastened on one person.
this exercise was similar to the 3x3 Breath exercise Bruce talks about; you bring in energy through the feet, up through the body and circle it, and expand this "breath" out into the surrounding area bigger and bigger until you're on top of the world.
and it's also similar to Robert Bruce's NEW. new energy waves.

hope that you might try it and it works for you as good as it worked for me. love, alysia

IP Logged

MikeMiller

Mike Miller

Odenton, MD
Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 5:38pm

LaffingRain wrote on Mar 17th, 2007 at 1:39pm:
I'm usually the one who gets way off the beam, don't worry about it.
I've not been to Gateway, I'm just an avid reader of Monroe and Bruce. Once I did like an "initiation" warm up of expansion of energy body.
the technique involved trying to feel PUL around the world, from an imaginative perspective of sitting on top of the world, or floating there and embracing the world.

if you knew my personality, the last thing I'd be wanting to do, is do that exercise.
I came to see the PUL energy as a mind expansion energy in and of itself, and this exercise about the year 2002, greatly aided me to understand how PUL expands our minds.

you know, like being in love, everything is new when you're in love, it's the same concept, only it's like a global love but not fastened on one person.
this exercise was similar to the 3x3 Breath exercise Bruce talks about; you bring in energy through the feet, up through the body and circle it, and expand this "breath" out into the surrounding area bigger and bigger until you're on top of the world.
and it's also similar to Robert Bruce's NEW. new energy waves.

hope that you might try it and it works for you as good as it worked for me. love, alysia

Hi again.  Thanks for your replies.
I'm not familiar with the techniques you described.  But then, I haven't yet read Bruce's most recent book (I just finished his 4th book, Voyage to Curiosity's Father)....I'm about to start it now. Smiley

WWW mike82miller  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2007 at 8:20pm

Smiley ok happy exploring. alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.