Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Exploration 27 and beyond, e.g. 'earth diving' (Read 4891 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Exploration 27 and beyond, e.g. 'earth diving'
Jul 15th, 2006 at 12:29pm

In the appendix of this book, a report from TMI participant Franceen tells about the past development of Monroe's workshop which emphasizes explorations of Focus 27.  She says that they may publish information from some of the participants' reports. We get alot of information from TMI graduates here at Bruce's website,  so perhaps we've already heard of some of this,
but---
What techniques might be emphasized in such a report?
Are such advanced techniques as 'earth diving' discussed in it, if it's been published?
Should we who are novices, beginners, or the curious try such advanced techniques on our own?
Is any activity at the Earth Core and Above Focus 27 considered advanced?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Exploration 27 and beyond, e.g. 'earth diving'
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2006 at 1:18pm

BTW, Franceen King is a trainer at TMI and has been for many years.
I would have to say yes, that activity at the earth core and above focus 27 are considered advanced. However, anyone can go there if they set their Intent to go there. I would say though that it's easier to get there using hemi-sync tapes with the frequencies for these areas. I know that for me Exploration 27 was a very, very mind expanding program. There are so many places in focus 27 to visit.  And going to focus 35 to 'the gathering' was something I'd waited to do for a long time. I've been able to go to the gathering many times since then.

I have to say that ALL the programs at TMI are fantastic and I've only taken four programs. However not everyone can afford to go (I couldn't) but I manifested it. I was so determined after reading Bruce's books that I KNEW I HAD to go, no ifs and or buts about it and spirit led the way for me. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

PS I thought maybe I'd post TMI's link for anyone who is interested.
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2006 at 5:57pm

Mairlyn,
Thanks for your explanation, and
It also brings up another matter: when a word has a particular meaning in regard to the writings we use (Bruce's and Monroe's),
like 'gathering, for example, how can we avoid misusing it if we haven't read the source yet?  I'm thinking I've used the word 'gathering' for other things, and yet you all who have more training see it in another way. Should we have a word monitor who steps in and says, "BTW, gathering refers to...in Monroe's writings'?
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2006 at 7:34pm

Bets, in this book on page 315, Appendix C, Bruce write about Focus 34/35: A level of consciousness beyond human consciousness, also known as the Gathering. Here intelligences from other areas of the Univere are gthered to observe the Earth Changes. Here contact, communication, and interaction with these intelligences is possible.

Look at Chapters 13, 14, 24 and 25. They are all about his contacts with what he calls 2nd Gathgroup. His first meeting with the first group is in the previous book, or second book.

Love, Mairlyn;-)

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.