Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
chp 16 heart intelligence (Read 4073 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
chp 16 heart intelligence
Jul 8th, 2006 at 10:39pm

another chapter randomly opened about heart intelligence being different from sequential and orderly intelligence we are used to dealing with. the exercises start off with finding where your seat of awareness resides within the body. normally, I'd say mine is the forehead area directly between my eyes. the book goes on to say to bring your energy/attention awareness into the heart area. throughout the book it looks like we have exercises to guide us to afterlife exploration with each step of the way a number of seconds to dwell on each thought which I found extremely interesting that Bruce will say stay with this thought 10 seconds, then in another place he might say 40 seconds. I resonate with this idea as the human being is easily distracted in C1. if u can concentrate on anything for 120 seconds, you're pretty much a genious mentality around here!
my guides used to instruct me to be aware of my entire body, to stay in the now moment. when I place my attention on the heart chakra, I feel warmth there; like self love, then you can move this and expand it..it makes your aura bigger to create harmony within and without. sometimes I stub my toe though..I'm not aware of my toes I guess. my seat of awareness for the most part is 1) forehead, heart, solar plexes in that order. its an interesting exerise if any want to try it, you can increase your awareness this way. hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: chp 16 heart intelligence
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 8:08pm

wanted to add some thoughts about heart intelligence. be nice to have some input here 'bout what heart intelligence is. I keep thinking its so simple it's alluding us as a humanity but still I have my visions... Smiley  I believe we can start off with a center and end up with the whole body being the center when all the chakras are active, which takes an entire life? possibly, but its worth it to find out who and what you are and not be asking others who and what you are, but just observing their opinions respectfully. (if possible,lol)  since the body is not really solid, your mind occupies every cell and can be instructing of each cell when and if or should illness become your lot. I can't tell u how to instruct your cells, but a lot of us use color and image for that. placing your awareness in various parts of the body is the beginning and expanding energy into and out through your body is a hint that your using your mind to focus on what you want to create by focusing on it, whether its health or something else beneficial. the body responds to what the mind tells it to do, not the other way around, the body telling you what to do or think.
we can get to the place where we need little sleep during a night. perhaps 2 hours because we can generate the recouperative spiritual energy through believing that we can. some have done this. their not talking as they might get stoned, lol.

ok, back to the book. blessings, alysia

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 8:31pm

Well my thoughts are basically that the Heart is the seat of the soul and all actions of the body illness wise is handled thru the heart functions, just read an article that confirms what I had always thought that the heart sends out many more signals to the brain and other parts of the body than the brain does...all teaching prior to this was that the brain was the center...seems that is not so...IMHO The heart contains info that directs the other parts of the body to perform or heal or whatever is needed...I kinda had to read this several times as most all religious literature
had always referred to the Heart as being the center of all that is and it appears that is true, the brain merely directs bodily functions and has little to do with anything except consciousness while
here in the physicle....I can see that. So I agree with part of what you said except the Heart is directing the mind to do this or that...thats why heart transplants feel different after receiving a transplant from someone else...it affects the mind, and they feel that difference.

I need to get back to reading to keep up...I am getting behind...several books...trying to finish the Lobsand Rampa's The Third Eye....they made a real hole in his skull and placed a sliver of wood in the hole for so many hours to hold the hold open..then he could see people's Auras, the first one he saw scared him as he thought the man was on fire! LOL

Later, Ricardo

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 9:59pm

thanks Rick. that was interesting about the hole in the skull and seeing auras. kinda like the guy who fried himself by  holding the telephone during a storm..he saw heaven!! I think most of us will just wait our turn.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.