Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
pg 133 in Guidebook Your First Retrieval exercise (Read 5657 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
pg 133 in Guidebook Your First Retrieval exercise
Jul 6th, 2006 at 1:23pm

Smiley moving right along. Bruce recommends using the audio tape or making your own for the first time you try a retrieval, this so you avoid the distractions of the normal human mind which wanders.
a tape helps you stay focused. however if when using the tape you start to get images and your mind wanders anyway to its own area, he says to follow your own images or feelings down that road, to see where it goes; you might be led to something genuine or a genuine retrieval/experience which you realize could be real. I simply call this trusting yourself but nobody knows what trust is if they don't know how to pretend.

hmm. what am I saying? lol. I never used tapes to do retrievals. I just jumped in with both feet in the imaginative areas pretending it was all real. then it became more real than I could imagine, if that makes any sense! Roll Eyes  when I would retrieve I thought one thing to get beyond doubt; I thought we are all One. therefore this person who is stuck in this circumstance is a part of me or could even be like a past life happening right now. therefore theres a possibility I can be helpful to myself to disengage this person from stuckness. not only that, but if this person, soul fragment, whatever is not myself in the way i am thinking, still, somewhere sometime, out of 6 plus billion earthlings existed once, and since we are immortal beings in spirit (I know this) then it could be true what I'm doing. the reason I can say this in all good faith is because everything a human has done on this planet, or whatever jam they've gotten themselves into for whatever reason, it's already been done a million times before. we repeat history here and we are not as unique and individual as we would like to assume we are and if that person over there is obviously amiss maybe a love tap would move them to a better place, or a "ready to go someplace else after a couple centuries buddy?"  of course time is different over there..its all the eternal now moment; like phyological time, or being obsessed with a project; you all know the state of mind that loses track of the orderly process of day and night, sun and moon movements. its so easy to do. did you know when a child dies here in physical they continue growing on the other side at a much faster clip than here? it's true but the guides make sure they have the right environment for that growth.
guides are everywhere working it. a lot of us die and become guides right away. after all, theres no 9 to 5 office jobs to secure. its more fun to be a guide and we need each other, face it. theres some kind of huge networking going on over there which once in awhile if I get myself in a jam Smiley  I can go find the guide connection helps me climb out. I'm not special, so I know anybody can find this network of helpful blokes. (blokes=normal persons, ordinary, man in the street, not lofty creditialed politicians) beware of politicians. lol. forgive me if you are an enlightened politician; they seem rare.

I have to go get some cat litter. love to everyone. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Re: pg 133 in Guidebook Your First Retrieval exerc
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2006 at 8:21pm

Grin Well thought I would respond, I have the book 5, but haven't started on it, I am already doing retrievals now with the imagination process and it works well, just from what I have read of Bruces other 4 books so I enjoy it very much, just the part of helpin people makes me feel good to help. The trusting part is important in that it give validation to what you are doing before you get any kind of verification from the retrieval itself. Now 3-4 months ago I never dreamed I would be doing this as it came on all at once and I never stated intent to that effect either, just happened so to speak. Then I took off...during the earthquake in Indonesia...got a great feeling from helping others in need. All I did was offer to help if needed and wow...it all started by itself!
The pretending just primes the pump so to speak and off you go...pretty easy for me. Two regressions of past lives seem to have been retrievals..not sure tho. But I have many more to go thru to see what all this soul disk/group has learned.

Enlightened Politicions may be a little hard to come by...so many irons in the fire, might have more distractions than a dog has fleas! LOL I love the word Blokes...must be english I guess.

Love, Ricardo

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2006 at 8:34pm

Hi Rick..read a little more in the how to..section today and related strongly..everytime I read it I realize why I'm on this forum so much! Cheesy  today there were about 80 numbered points to disgest...regarding your first retrieval. I know you've done some self retrievals so thats part of the retrieval business..maybe someone will like to try one and post it sometime. what I read is that beliefs can get in the way of especially your first retrievals and so true. so I'm remembering one of my first retrievals in relationshp to what was written. I remember seeing a vague image of a child. I didn't know it was me. she was all alone. one of my beliefs I saw right away that I thought it was wrong, and so I began to doubt what I saw. pushing in closer, not quite ready to bite the bullet I saw the image again, still wondering why a little kids sat there alone.
this is to illustrate how a vague image in the mind can expose a belief that you have to move past to get more info.  I also imagined that guides were there helping me make it clearer. this was a whopper for me of a self retrieval. good luck to everyone if they try this.

hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2006 at 8:24pm

I'm at the part in my book where I'm talking about my first retrieval "tryout" and how well it worked and how wonderfully surprised I was. 

The thing I learned most from that experience was how important it was to just trust the process and trust my feelings and impressions.  Even while I was thinking I'm not sure if this is real or not, I just kept going through it and trusting it because I figured what do I have to lose?  And it was so remarkable to just see it all unfold and come into being.  And then the first shock of perception opening up really threw me for a loop!  I even have it in my notes that while I was doing that retrieval, my kids were only a few feet away watching TV in the living room.  I could hear my daughter laughing at the TV during the retrieval!  That's how consciously aware I was, which really amazed me.  I didn't have to be sound asleep to do this!

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2006 at 9:06pm

hi there Vicky, welcome to my laboratory of the ...hmm...

say, have u ever done a retrieval while you were sleeping? the reason I ask is its beginning to look like the sleep state is nothing more than turning off the robotic process of brain nuerons firing randomly so I can get on with my real life.
although thats a very simplified statement for a scientist wanna-be.

remember on star trek, the borg? they hook up to recharge themselves, but don't sleep. maybe we should try this. love, alysia

keep up the good work Vicky, retrievals have a way of having a life of their own and we need to write it down, more of us.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2006 at 10:59pm

Taking about first retreival here, it reminded me of when i started with the "Workshop Live Audio Cassettes "Friday Harbor, Wa Oct 2001.
In one of the tapes can't remember which one, probally the 2 or 3rd, when Bruce ask to move our conciousness from the head to the Heart..easier said than done then...lol..anyhow after a few times of practicing it it finally work...and behold here i was travelling through my HEART, i mean i really saw it all of it...nice pinkish red color and i was going through the arteries Aorta or whatever they call it..was a very powerfull experience, did not last too long though just a few minutes.
But that was a break through for me, it really show me that it does work.
Make me wonder if i just retreive my own heart there.Showing me that i still have one..lol
I love those tape, was the first time that i head Bruce voice and all the crick/crack/pop and all the  scuffle that was happening in that room then and of course the sqeeky voice of a dear friend of us  was there also..nice memories.
With love dear friends
Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.