Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How Can We Become Complete? (Read 24706 times)
jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: How Can We Become Complete?
Reply #15 - Oct 1st, 2006 at 8:18pm

Alysia,

T'wern't the computer, it was me Lips Sealed Undecided.  The 'puter was fixed by my son via phone and I can keep it going just enough to check on you guys and drink from the well.

Jean Kiss

p.s. Working on a longer message to get my head together, but I want it to be at least some on topic as well as helpful.  So far it's just a rambling.
J.

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #16 - Oct 2nd, 2006 at 4:57am

Just a hint Jean!
It's never us!!
it is always the computer! It just doesn't do what we want, even after explaining carefully what it is we wish of it!
I would however like to know how I can perfom an illegal operation? Is the computer going to arrest me? or is my computer connected somewhere and men swoop down and lock me up?
I have found that telling the comp what I really think of it doesn't help either!
Grin Roll Eyes
wiht love Cathyxx

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - Oct 2nd, 2006 at 2:10pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 13th, 2006 at 4:57pm:
Just read the below again a couple of days ago. Makes sense to me. I first found out about the I-there/disc viewpoint from Ultimate Journey. Man did it move me.

Below are my thoughts on the below.

Quote:
Page 217
There is no beginning, there is no end,
  There is only change.
****Since time isn't real you can't speak of a beginning, and energy just is, it doesn't come to an end.
There is no teacher, there is no student,
  There is only remembering.
***That which is learns through all of us, and it all happened in one eternal moment.
There is no good, there is no evil,
  There is only expression.
***Everything that happens is part of the process. With love being a key factor, I do believe the plan referred to below is a good one.
There is no union, there is no sharing,
  There is only one.
***Everthing is experienced by one being taking on a multitude of forms.
There is no joy, there is no sadness,
  There is only love.
***Love is primary just as awareness is primary. All other emotions are creations.
There is no greater, there is no lesser,
  There is only balance.
***If there is only one being taking on a multitude of forms, how could there be a such thing as greater or lesser?
There is no statis, there is no entropy,
  There is only motion.
***The amount of energy that exists is always the same; however, it manifests in various ways.
There is no wakefulness, there is no sleep,
  There is only being.
***One time while meditating I heard a voice say: "Once you turn the light on, you can't turn it off." Our true being is always awake. Our limiting ideas make things seem otherwise.
There is no limit, there is no chance,
  There is only a plan.

***There is no limit to what the creative power of the universe can create. However, there is a plan, as opposed to just a bunch of chaotic, meaningless expressions.

How many of you understand this?

Love, Mairlyn Wink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #18 - Oct 3rd, 2006 at 1:35am

I like your interpretation of each point. I also understand this so much better than I did when I read the book.

Love, Marilyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Oct 3rd, 2006 at 2:31pm

I didn't mean to post the same thing again. When Cathy B posted I received an email, and I went about unchecking "notify of replies" in the wrong way.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #20 - Oct 4th, 2006 at 7:03am

Completely complete and now  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #21 - Mar 25th, 2007 at 9:07pm

Dear recover,

Thanks so much for taking the time to clarify the ROTE given to RAM as he left the Apature. You've "cut to the chase" and given an undisputable understanding for the simpler: "There is no..." I'll include this as the bookmark in UJ's list and Bruce's quoting of the list to remind me of the bottom line meanings when others are taking the literal physical C1 meaning only. I've always felt the deeper meaning but didn't take the time to write it down. Each line/thought takes so much insight to keep it simple, to focus on the point, and then write it down for us complex minded humans.

Thanks again, Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Sep 28th, 2008 at 1:44pm

hi all, I was looking in 2006 posts and found this and was inspired to think some on it. it's a good thread. I'd like to know what other people's ideas are about what Monroe wrote. It's kind of like a legacy he left us.
what can you say about each of these thoughts? please share. thanks.

I've taken Recoverer's thoughts and extended them with my own. lets see if we can extend them even more if you are inclined, and thank you Marilyn, wherever you are, for starting up the thread.  Smiley
R: Since time isn't real you can't speak of a beginning, and energy just is, it doesn't come to an end.
Me: this is like ACIM's message, which tells us that we already know the truth of ourselves, but have forgotten when we had our memory erased to come into Earth life. Now, we seem to be in time of linear sequential movement. Yet we will remember when we awaken from the dream of time.
________
MONROE:
There is no good, there is no evil,  There is only expression.
Me: The expression of love is a key factor. Because Love is what you are when you awaken from the dream. yet unless you express it, it does not increase it's blessing. a feeling of love, unexpressed causes a type of suffering in the One being that is US. to say there is no good, there is no evil, is expressing a nonduality state of consciousness of acceptance of All That Is. R's process statement, as I see it) It is a balanced state of mind and emotion, of the two hemispheres as well, of the brain tool.
such a state of mind does not resist evil, as it does not recognize evil as being real. to resist evil is to give your power to evil to be as real and therefore the fear can arise that it is strong and real what u see in front of you. you must never make it real to say "less and more."
in this sense, we can regard evil, as something illusionary, unreal, insubstantial, or evil can be regarded, if perceived in another, as a lack of love expressing. or a cry for love expressing.
________
MONROE:
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
Me: this is like saying the whole can be found by examining the part, as in holographic photography of quantum physics, dna, etc. or we can look at the collective consciousness, the subconscious stratums, or the joining of the brain hemispheres to make a whole, while keeping in mind, the body is not our true identity, as it is not eternal, but is slated for decomposition within linear time. When we realize there is only One here, then we are "knowing" all of our parts and questioning of the ego ceases. there remains only Love, which is eternal.
______
MONROE:
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
Love or fear. Every thought we have either can be traced to fear, or to love. Love is primary. That makes fear thought, simply a thought that alludes to something untrue about my true self which is ONE, but possesses a form within linear time.
________
MONROE:
There is no greater, there is no lesser, There is only balance.
______
MONROE:
There is no statis, there is no entropy, There is only motion.
________
R: The amount of energy that exists is always the same; however, it manifests in various ways.
Me: there is only motion. I have to reflect on stuckness, within form, here, to recall my retrievals, where a form of life is stuck. the idea is to get it moving, but this is done only within unconditional love.
_______
MONROE:
There is no wakefulness, there is no sleep, There is only being.
Me: C1 is described as limited consciousness. in ACIM, limited ideas are referred to as illusions. illusions allude to something, yet illusions are not the thing themselves that they allude to. illusions is something that babbles, and comes from the ego's voice, which does not have knowledge of love. I think what R is saying is once on the path, there is no turning back. and that is well, for there is nothing to return to actually. I too wondered once if higher self and I were connected daily. I had a dream where a shaft of light was connected to my body as it descended from the heavens; it was like a funnel that funnelled in the light, very large at the opening, narrowing as it made it's way through the planes to connect to the physical body.
______
regarding awake and asleep. in a no time state of being, we don't live by the clock of Earth. sleep is required of a physical organism for repair. On the other side, there is nothing to repair.
______
MONROE:
There is no limit, there is no chance, There is only a plan.
________
R: There is no limit to what the creative power of the universe can create. However, there is a plan, as opposed to just a bunch of chaotic, meaningless expressions.
______
Me: In this plan, I would say the One has a plan, because the One is creativity in form. I would say the plan entails our intentions for incarnating into physical areas. in our society our language is limited in it's ability to express an unlimited idea. Yet the creativity that lies innate within each is an unlimited, orderly process, which has meaning, that we alone place on it.
I believe the plan, as a part of the whole, the One, is to realize we are free to express love, even though from appearances, those who do not believe in the god is love idea, would resist our offering of love, and say that we are not real.
It may be that they have not awakened that they are a part of the One yet. my last 2 cents is a joke: forgive your enemies, it messes with their heads. Smiley  Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.