Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
...Charting Unknown Territory (Read 24014 times)
Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
Re: ...Charting Unknown Territory
Reply #15 - Jul 18th, 2006 at 4:38am

I am so glad to be here too. And give me a latte any time too
Im not above checking my emails any hour of the night either. got to do somthing while the puppies piddle!
we have a lot in common!  Wink
love and hugs

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Jul 18th, 2006 at 2:16pm

u got pups? we got kittens over here..lol...we must have got lucky then.
love to you..slurp latte.. Cheesy

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #17 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 10:14pm

OK..OK..I didn't want to start a new thread.  I thought this thread was as close as possible to what I just read.

I just finished the 2ndGathGroup First Contact.
It was informative and d a m n funny.
Where these beings were trying to record the PUL with equipment.
That was kinda neat. All the squabbling from these beings cracked me up.

This was all in the mid 1990s correct?
Has Bruce traveled out to Focus 34/35 since then?
Recently in fact?
I would like to know more about the Earth Changes.

Also is the alignment of the Earth Crystal with the Big Guy is that the Galatic core?
Reading about the Mayan Calendar and the Great Galatic year is when the Earth aligns with the Galatic core.
I forget how many years it takes for this to happen but it is a lot.  I think about 12K years or something to that effect.

Anyways I had to stop and post this before I read Second Contact with this group of 'Spock Dudes'. Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 12:11am

it really was funny Dood, did u count how many attempts they made to record PUL on their instruments? I don't know how Bruce had such patience but they finally got it, not the measurement but something to add to the group mind.

I don't know any of your questions. I have to refresh my reading. Smiley

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #19 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 12:53pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 5th, 2008 at 12:11am:
it really was funny Dood, did u count how many attempts they made to record PUL on their instruments? I don't know how Bruce had such patience but they finally got it, not the measurement but something to add to the group mind.

I don't know any of your questions. I have to refresh my reading. Smiley

That was interesting about the instruments.  Then Bruce's concerns later on their whole society.
It made me think of that Star Trek Next Gen episode where they came across a 'being' that killed off a whole race of beings for killing his wife with only a 'thought'.
Billions of them and the being that did it felt so guilty afterwards.

Pretty good read so far.  I wonder if Bruce has had an Artist (Like a Police sketch artist) draw any of the people at his focus 27 hideaway?
I would like to 'see' this Sensuous Woman myself. Cheesy
Or even a sketch of his hideaway.  That would be cool.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:40pm

you know what I find interesting about the people at his focus 27, is that he couldn't identify them in the beginning. he knew they were there, like presences, but no faces, no energy signatures? as I was studying these dimensions, I came across a friend who told me about energy signatures. it identifies a spirit's singular signal so we know who is with us, even if they are invisible here/there.

like he calls that lady sensual. that would be her energy signal despite he couldn't with his C1 mind see any features of form on these in his disc for some time.

this is how it is with me, that I know there are presences, that were helpful to me and sent in thoughts and suggestions as I struggled with writing down my own experiences up to this point. but as far as getting a name, getting a definete face, a personality trait, something to make them more concrete, I would not get that. I figure there were maybe a dozen or so small and large too, orb type entities involved with me in processing language of a spiritual import into something practical and down to earth.

they certainly are helpful and lent a comfortable atmosphere to an otherwise tedious task. I wonder sometimes if they are still around? probably moved on to another would-be author!  I like his beach place, really, the swinging chairs are neat! felt like I could imagine myself there.
doing leaps into the water was a little harder for me to imagine that, where you didn't just sink into the water, but stayed on top.

Smiley

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #21 - Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:52pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 5th, 2008 at 2:40pm:
you know what I find interesting about the people at his focus 27, is that he couldn't identify them in the beginning. he knew they were there, like presences, but no faces, no energy signatures? as I was studying these dimensions, I came across a friend who told me about energy signatures. it identifies a spirit's singular signal so we know who is with us, even if they are invisible here/there.

like he calls that lady sensual. that would be her energy signal despite he couldn't with his C1 mind see any features of form on these in his disc for some time.

this is how it is with me, that I know there are presences, that were helpful to me and sent in thoughts and suggestions as I struggled with writing down my own experiences up to this point. but as far as getting a name, getting a definete face, a personality trait, something to make them more concrete, I would not get that. I figure there were maybe a dozen or so small and large too, orb type entities involved with me in processing language of a spiritual import into something practical and down to earth.

they certainly are helpful and lent a comfortable atmosphere to an otherwise tedious task. I wonder sometimes if they are still around? probably moved on to another would-be author!  I like his beach place, really, the swinging chairs are neat! felt like I could imagine myself there.
doing leaps into the water was a little harder for me to imagine that, where you didn't just sink into the water, but stayed on top.

Smiley

I dunno but, since I just read that part maybe they just changed 'Frequency' and you have to change your dial to receive their frequency.
Like Bruce's buddies Coach & White Bear.
I do not have these 'problems' for I have not traveled like a lot of you all have. (Well, I don't REMEMEBER it anyways..hehe...I am sure I have been a pest out there somewhere)
I want some of these problems so to speak. Really irritating lately that I am not even remembering my dreams.
I can feel I had some profound dreams but, as soon as I wake up they disappear like a puff of smoke.

I really need to buy a mini hand tape recorder and have it at the ready to push the record button as soon as I wakeup to go take a 'Bio-Break' in the middle of the night. Wink

To go to TMI would be wonderful but, money is the stopper there.
So I will keep reading and keep verbally stating 'I will remember' and see what that turns up.

I know so far it is no coinicidence that I am reading Bruce's books after I read Robert Monroe's books.
To me it is a must to read Monroe's first...really opens up Bruce's books so much more.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.