Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Monroe and a little curl (Read 24411 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Monroe and a little curl
Jun 21st, 2006 at 9:17pm

hi all. back in the late 80's I believe this was the book that put my head in a meditative state..no small task at the time. Far Journeys I believe was my favorite, but I've read all 3. I feel that I've changed a lot since then so I'm anxious to re-read Monroe and pick up more understanding.  Monroe described being on his way astrally surfing when he looked down and something was attached to him looking like a curl of light. Me and Mair visualize a corn puff shape. lol.  what I remember is Bob asking the curl why it was attached to him as he moved along. The curl was polite and asked it was ok to "ride along with Bob".  this is where my mind went into a deep place, just pondering things. Bob said he didn't mind a hitchhiker. as they went along the next time Bob looked for the curl it had "blinked" out. into what Bob believes was an interesting belief system territory for its choice.

the pondering state of mind that Bob brought me to is what I wish to talk about as I'm 100% convinced this state of curiosity and pondering caused my very first live action retrieval! woooooohooooooo!!!  another thing is about Bob's story, I think about how lively the universe must be and how we are all energy bodies of light. and how curls are attracted to another's energy. I believe this story was one of Bob's first retrievals. and an unintentional one. I think about the comradery that must have been between the curl and Bob. then I think about maybe the curl really needed Bob to get to where he wanted to go. It just touched me in other words.
I wondered if I could have experiences like what I was reading. the answer was yes, as like I said that deep pondering must have caused my first retrieval situation to unfold. it would be many years before I understood what the retrieval meant and how it was related to a deep wish to be of service as well. or at least to see if I could be of service. we all have this desire to be of service. it's built into the human's higher self. I've never seen any curls personally. but I can see how vaguely defined the guides can look, like their presence is there, but form doesn't seem important for them to show to me, so curl form works ok.  talk soon, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Monroe and a little curl
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 11:00am

Greetings Laughingrain,
When Robert Monroe saw Helpers as energy curls and you and Mair saw cornpuffs, does that imply you were  in a higher focus level where reference to earthly attributes wasn't as necessary? Had he named the levels yet ?
Thanks, bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 12:32pm

I would have to refresh my memory by rereading RAM's books again, but I believe that the curls were souls in line to reincarnate again on the earth plane. And it's Cheetoes that they reminded me of, which are corn puffs. LOL  And no, he hadn't named the levels yet. This was in his early explorations. I'd better go get those 3 books out again. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 1:02pm

Hi Bets. Maybe someone else here can tell us when he developed the focus levels..it must have been during the 3rd book? where he started phasing instead of astral body traveling. Bob did not say the curl was a helper. I think the curl was attached to Bob to receive assistance from Bob's energy field, a boost as it were to get where he/she/it was going. a purely natural thing to happen within spiritual dimension. here on earth it is sometimes referred to as sucking up, or drawing energy from another with or without their permission. we are energy beings without flesh, so you can understand this I think, we do it all the time consciously or unconsciously. that the curl asked permission to ride his field shows the curl had love inside of it (at the very least a polite contenance sadly lacking in our Earth residence to my opinion) but it was Bob who was helping it, so Bob was the helper. I tried to visualize a curl in C1. what I saw was a corn puff of light, of wispy and fluid movement, an energy construct with intelligence and 'I am' presence. but this was C1 visualization as far as the image goes, as it was Bob's experience and just my interpretation here.  adding my experience of having taken a C1 journey and becoming an orb, having lost my arms and legs on the journey, just being an intelligent, frisky orb being flying out of the body, from a fully conscious state of mind, I had no trouble to conceive curls do exist in that form, and that only within slowed down physical habitat do we take on flesh and house ourselves in that. Yet not to frighten anyone with these thoughts, guides, helpers, CW workers, they have the ability to define a form around their consciousness when they so choose, because for some of us, we truly need this..they are not real to us in other words, we are so entrenched in what we can see, feel, hear, touch and smell, that we rarely pay attention to anything outside the scope of these 5 senses.  I believe all of us have at least one designated guide who agreed to implant positive thoughts thru the journey and act as helper. I've read a lot of books where helpers will implant a profound thought into the one they have promised to help thru the journey. this thought is at once accepted as an "aha" moment. we think it came from us. I am of the opinion it doesn't come from us, unless we can say it comes from our higher self, or guide. higher self can be seen as a guide of great proportion, possessing much knowledge. I dislike using the term higher self, so I use mind within holographic capacity nowdays. higher and lower paints a picture of separation and within spiritual dimension it is a non-dualistic plane of existence. what I've learned is C1 is the area of egos and duality. our egos are shadows of our greater selves. not to say we cannot enjoy life..we can...and I do..but this world pales now for me having seen the other dimensions of life.
thats why my guides gave me the name laughing rain...they knew I'd start hee hawing once I discovered none of this world is real in comparison to my real home.

oooweee, rambling! my best to you dear, and thanks for lighting my fire once more!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:35pm

RAM's first retrieval was Patrick. This was back when Rosalind McKnight was an Explorer at TMI. The experiences of the Explorers are where the focus levels came from and the programs were developed.

At Gateway Voyage, all participants get to listen to the actual experience as it happens. Rosie has let her guide Ahso (as RAM named him) take over and the voice of Patrick came through. RAM really didn't know what to do as he was surprised by this. But this was his first retrieval. TMI members can buy the tape. It never fails to bring me to tears when I hear the actual voice of Patrick out holding onto a piece of wood from the boat he was on. He thought the accident had just happened but it had been many years. When he sees his mother, it's so emotional. It's all in Rosie's first book "Cosmic Journey."

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 3:22pm

wow Mair a channelled retrieval..this puts a new light on it for sure! In Bruce's book I believe he mentions this retrieval and it made him very emotional..so now I see exactly why.  thanks so much telling us about this.  hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #6 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 6:42pm

Thanks Mair, I remember that well...I can still look it up again..it was good.
Love, Ricardo
Smiley

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 6:47pm

I've heard the Patrick tape in the Gateway Voyage, it's really impressing. The voice of Rosalind McKnight was changing and became such emotional that it was really hurting from listening.
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 6:47pm

Hi Rick. I'm glad you are here with us. You have some great experiences to share. I've always know that! hugs and excited greetings, alysia

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #9 - Jun 26th, 2006 at 11:17pm

WinkThanks Alysia, I don't think I still have Far Journeys, can see if I can find a copy tho...I would like to go thru it again...funny how when we go back thru books years later, they seem different, I guess because we have evolved somewhat in our thinking so we perceive what we read different each time. I do know for a fact that I am different each and every morning when I get
up...without fail! We are all continually changing with the shift forward. Hard to make the same
statement two days in a row you know....always changing..I know I do. Sometimes I am going over posts made weeks or months before and I am amazed that I said that...see already changed somewhat from before...do you do that too?

I remember the curl hitching a ride with monroe...maybe shedding some Love on him too..he gained from the experience I'm sure.

Thanks for inviting me, I feel better already, I was concerned about running into some of the ole bunch and having to try to prove some non-physical thing here in the physical.
I like the book section...may try a review on the THE DISAPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE when I get a little further along..don't want to spill too much and ruin it for others who will want the full shock of what is said by the two ascended masters to the author.

later, love, Ricky

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2006 at 12:09am

yes, I'd like to discuss the Disappearance of the universe with you Rick..we should make another thread of it's own when we do that. I'm on page 140 reading slowly as I'm still editing along on my own. working on the cover now.

do I do that..you asked.  when I post here..I re-read what I've wrote as if I'm somebody else reading it. that way I can discover, now just what did I say? or I'll re-read "me" from a longer distance away and I always enjoy reading my own posts...might seem silly but I do.  Smiley  and I imagine a crowd of friends here.  if you find your book Far Journies would love a refresher course..I think I've lost my copy.  you don't have to prove anything to me Rick, if you wanted me to buy the brooklyn bridge I'd probably ask how much? Smiley

talk soon, alysia...

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Jul 20th, 2006 at 3:07pm

Speaking of curls, Michael Newton's books speak of souls being shaped like grapes. Timber has seen them this way. A couple of times my guidance has shown me symbolic representations of groups of souls by showing several bunches of grapes with each bunch having different colors.

I visited astralpulse.com today, and found this post. Scroll down see the posters drawing of what looks like a curl.

http://astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=c8bafad2b74cc0a3df067c537f4f44...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Jul 20th, 2006 at 4:54pm

ny goodness, it does look like a cheeto... Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Jul 20th, 2006 at 6:13pm

That's definitely not a curl- at least in my book! Looks more like a kind of nothing...or a damaged circle...
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Jul 20th, 2006 at 6:56pm

you know how digital cameras these days capture orbs with a color spectrum in the center? since I went consciously out of my body (once) I became one of those things. to my awareness then I was perfectly round, but I think oval is possible and curls are possible and any form may be possible. so if Newton saw souls as clusters of grapes...thats fine..he must have been thinking each individual grape was the shape we are discussing here. in my case I have not seen clusters of souls. but I often think in terms of humanity as 1910 (cluster) wave, 1920 wave, decade waves as it were. just a thought. I think families can be clusters grape like perhaps and families that look alike I can definetely see as grape clusters.

I like moseying down the highway alone, no sex, no clothes, no eat, no drink, no appointments to keep, lol...just the sound of the ocean and sea gulls and a treasure map in my hand..then my guide will say, ok, back to the shop with you.. Lips Sealed

hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.