Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
crystal garden (Read 4168 times)
Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
crystal garden
Jun 11th, 2006 at 6:24am

Hi everyone
I would like to share a dream that I had last night.
I had just emigrated form UK (I actually was born there in reality and arrived in Aus at aged 8) as an adult in my 20,s and awaiting the arrival of my husband from UK (my hubby in real life) in the dream I was in my mid 20's
I had an appointment with a man for a job but I was unsure why I was there as I did not trust him although he had an awsome reputation,
While I was waiting, i was directed by the secretary to look around the garden and this is when I discovered the crystals.
Following the gravel paths I found garden beds which featured different crystals, huge ones!
One water feature had a clear crystal quartz about the size of a single bed which allowed the water to play around and flow over and under it and pick up all the light. It was very beautiful.
another Crystal placed in the centre of a gravel bed was a huge clear quartz pyramid about 1 metre high. I know I turned and said to my hubby, "I would love to have that at home!"
I woke up then, but later in the afternoon when I tried meditating on the crystal pyramid, i found that it was now huge and I could imagine myself oozing through the solid quartz in to the centre. The centre was empty and I could sit in lotus position and continue meditation.
I love my dreams, they are all so clear!
One thing that puzzles me is that I hear that we are supposed to dream in black and white. Does anyone have this experience or do you all dream in colour as I do?
love to all

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

carlah
Ex Member

Re: crystal garden
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2006 at 7:51am

Why would we dream in black and white? My dreams have always been in color- sometimes color more vivid than in my waking life!
   Perhaps people deamt in black and white prior to Technicolor movies!?   Wink

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 12:27am

lol Carlah
perhaps you are right!
Cathy B

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 2:22pm

Beautiful dream Cathy. I don't know the meaning of it but I sure like it. I've also always dreamed in color.  Smiley

Love, Mairlyn  Smiley

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2006 at 10:13pm

That's quite a magical/mystical dream Cathy_B... It reminds me of a vision that I had a few years ago when I was under a lot of stress. I remember lying down on my bed for a few minutes and having my awareness open up in front of me, revealing a beautiful gateway to a most magnificent garden of sorts. The colors were unimagineable, and it was all internally lit... every flower, blade of grass... all of it was internally lit. Very peaceful/serene/loving.

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2006 at 12:02am

whaaaaaaaaa!!!! I dream in black and white. see we are all blessed in different ways. I am still waiting to hear the celestial choir also. its not fair, as I'm a musician and never heard the celestial choir. I guess I hang too much on focus 23. hummph. well its something to look forward to and we must have our dreams.
hugs, alysia

btw Cathy, TMI, The Monroe Institute has two large crystals, this in Virginia Beach Virginia, the US. one is on the lawn, the other is inside I think? Mair?

you might have been visiting there in dream state because Bruce Moen learned through TMI and so we are associated with TMI here.

and you are here, so welcome!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2006 at 2:20am

TMI and the crystals are at Faber, VA about 30 miles south of Charlottesville.

Hugs, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LightR_on

Earth
Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2006 at 5:15am

Alisia , is it not time for you to start exploring on your own terms, stop taking on another's perspective.Things such as focus this focus that are a form of control, locking your consciousness in to just another through form. Free yourself for this thought pattern and you will have greater contact with your higher self, you after all control all that passes.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2006 at 9:07pm by LightR_on »  

Love is the key

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2006 at 7:00am

thanks for all the feedback guys!
It's so great to hear what you all have to say.

With love to you all

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.