Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
A Bruce Moen BookClub (Read 97768 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: A Bruce Moen BookClub
Reply #75 - May 19th, 2006 at 1:00am

lol...CA what are u trying to do to my head? Kiss

thats funny about the color of an object being actually the one color the object won't accept ???
reminds me of duality world.

someone smarter can correct me please:

1) gold = wisdom
2) yellow = intellect
3) blue = devotion
4) red = passion
5) pink = love
6) green = healing
7) white = ? maybe purity
8. purple = transmutation

I have green toes. lime green. just in case anyone is interested. thats my aura.
now I know for sure I'm off topic! hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #76 - May 19th, 2006 at 1:52am

Sorry "Chuckles"... I'll keep with the repitition I had started so as to unmess the messiness I had messied. LOL! ("Chuckles" it is!) Grin......... unless of course you prefer "Buddha". (hehe!) Wink

Thanks for that list you gave of colors' meanings. I appreciate it. Again, your kindness precedes you... Dare I expect less... Wink

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

P.S. I'm not sure what color the aura of my toes are, or the rest of my body for that matter... I've been interested to look into that further. However, I do hope that my toes are "green", because I sure could use some "healing" in my feet today after how much I had to walk around on them at work! (I guess I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way for now... warm bath, warm fire, warm bed; meditate, and repeat as neccessary!) Maybe open up a healing chakra flow of sorts. Smiley
(Sorry for "extending" any off topicness, but threads sometimes evolve into mirror images of the creative power that inspires thought extensions.) Lips Sealed

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2006 at 4:05am by Cosmic_Ambitions »  

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #77 - May 19th, 2006 at 7:07am

I had to laugh about the toes...every now and again I'll be laying in my bathtub and look down at my toes and they'll be surrounded by this pale lavender aura.  Why my toes, for pity's sake?  Unless I'm really looking, and in just the right mood, I can never see it anywhere else, but my toes??

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #78 - May 19th, 2006 at 11:10am

The final section of Book I expands the 'cast' of Bruce Moen's encounters. Previously he was busy learning his way around the focus levels and doing some self-retrievals, so not many C1 people outside RMI were involved.
So now we meet many in his C1 family--daughter Shaela, niece Barbara among others, and his favorite teacher Rebecca.  ----So at what point do we tell our C1 relatives of our involvement in the afterlife, and what responses might we expect?
Beyond our contacts on these web forums, is it possible to find a mentor, like Rebecca was for Bruce?

At the back of the book several other authors' works are mentionned. Have you read anything by these authors and what did you gain from them?
George G. Ritchie
Ken Eagle Feather
ron Russell (editor)
Gari Carter
Joe McMoneagle
Peter Novak

'Voyages into the Unknown' certainly contained alot of material that we didn't get around to discussing. Is there anything anyone wants to bring up about this Bk 1 before we move on?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #79 - May 19th, 2006 at 11:27am

Hi all, I'm going to try to catch up here, most current stuff first...

I know of that effect in the forehead, but I have felt it like a click as Alysia said.  That is the point where I feel myself go out of body from the physical.

About talking to our loved ones about our afterlife involvement...I don't think there's ever a good time!  The way I operate is to get the "bad" stuff over with, kind of like eating your vegetables when you are a kid...just hurry up and get it done!  For me, no one I know, friends or family, can really understand anything I talk about when it comes to this stuff.  I told my mom for the first time yesterday that I was writing my book, what it was about, etc.  She was happy and proud of me but didn't understand much of it.  She said she can't wait to read it and that dad would read it too, just because I'm his daughter but not because he believes in that kind of stuff.  Oh well I tried.  At least I finally told her.   Smiley

Yes, I do believe it is possible to find a mentor we need.  I believe we are always setting ourselves up for the next phase of whatever it is we will experience.  If your thinking is that you need something or someone, I believe it/they will be brought into your life when the timing is right.

I haven't read those authors mentioned. 

I will get my book out and look through and see if there is something else not mentioned here that I'd like to talk about. 

Bets, are you a teacher?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #80 - May 19th, 2006 at 11:59am

George G. Ritchie - have read his book, very interesting

Ken Eagle Feather - have read his 3 books, very intersting

Ron Russell (editor) - I met Ron Russell and his wife the week after I took Gateway Voyage. Very wonderful people. Since I had taken GV, they said 'you're one of us now.' We emailed back and forth for a couple years

Gari Carter - read her book, absolutely amazing how she had this horrible accident and went through her surgeries without any anesthetic, using the Surgical Support hemi-sync series, hers was one of the first books I bought and read after reading Bruce's first 3 books.

Joe McMoneagle - I know Joe. He's quite a character. Was with him at several get together's where I lived and of course he was at every program I took signing his books for those who bought them. I already had all his books and never thought to bring them with me.   Cry

Peter Novak - have not read any of his books but know he's a valued member of TMI and also now teaches a new program at TMI called Exploration Essence. I understand that those who have taken it love him and the program. If I had the money, it is one program I would definitely take. They explore our core essence and I understand that it's beyond words.

I'd like to add that I met Rebecca while living on The New Land. Didn't know at the time she was Rebecca as that's not her real name. When I was told, I was amazed that I had met this wonderful woman. I understand that she goes to sleep at night and immediately wakes up in another reality, gets up, puts on clothes for that reality and goes about her day, then back to sleep at night to wake up the next morning as Rebecca.

Bruce was very fortunate to have had her as a mentor and taught her so much. I don't know how hard it would be for any of us to find a mentor like that.

As far as discussing more about book 1, I probably would if I still had it. And when I do replace books 1 through 3, I probably will bring up more. Perhaps more people who have read his books will be interested in the Bruce Moen Book Club. Wink

With Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #81 - May 19th, 2006 at 12:12pm

Cricket---
the toes and feet are grounded. They are your body's base. The lavender/purple color is the spiritual chakra color.  So your toes keep you grounded  during your spiritual "relaxation" time.  If you gather spiritual color from below, your toes would be the first to receive the energy.  It's all very natural.  Enjoy!!!-cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #82 - May 19th, 2006 at 12:30pm

So Mairlyn,

Do you know if Rebecca has any books out there about her experiences, especially of what you said about her waking up in another reality?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #83 - May 19th, 2006 at 12:34pm

No I sure don't but I can try to find out. I can't remember her last name but I think I can find that out too. I'll let you know if there's anything.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #84 - May 19th, 2006 at 2:24pm

What most interested me in "Voyage to Curiosity's Father" was the discussion of partnered exploration.  Sadly, I was more struck by the differences than the similarities, especially in view of the shared mindset and expectations.   Nor has the Partnered Exploration section of this site yielded the expected routine verfications.   I eagerly await more impressive verifications through this type of research. 

There is dream research to support the view that intent focus can influence other people's dreams.   The potential significance of this is unknown but fascinating.

Don

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #85 - May 19th, 2006 at 2:37pm

Uh, we're discussing Bruce's first book in this thread.

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #86 - May 19th, 2006 at 4:07pm

Don Said: There is dream research to support the view that intent focus can influence other people's dreams.   The potential significance of this is unknown but fascinating.
 _____

Hi Don. going to do a take on your thought as its revelevant that you are searching for verification but only find contradictions mostly. yet when you do find info out there which fascinates...I'd say go with it to see where it takes you.
now, I hope you don't continue to think this BMBC is a cult...lol....as you use the word fascination, that is what happened to me when I read Curiosity vision; I hadn't even read Bruce's books at that point.

my real fascination is dreaming and obeing. I have verification now that I've met Bruce out there, and I'm satisfied with it, but I don't hope to convince anyone, least of all our favorite skepic here. so I'll just tell the story for what its worth, and I'm not trying to promote my book, nor even myself, because if u want to know the honest truth, the writing process was simply a transformation tool so I could deal with all the belief systems I had which conflicted. whew. if it makes anything more clear to another, I'm fine with that, but if not...I wrote it for me and even here I write because you guys are like family to me and we're born to communicate.

rattle rattle rattle....this just one time I met with Bruce.  I was just starting the book. I was thinking; my high school teacher said I was a good writer. yea, but I had nothing to say. just words. I was about midway in the book with content and got stumped. how do you put something together that flows seamlessly? started getting down on myself. wondered who to ask for help. one night I found myself sailing out there in my astral body. not all my consciousness was there; didn't know where I was going until I got there. just knew I had to find Bruce's house. when you're out there, u just think about somebody and you can be there. theres not even a stopsign..lol..I love it! so I arrive and shown to guest quarters to await my turn to see him. It seemed like I was expected. and also the guest room was frequently occupied as you might expect of authors. in the guest room is a fellow from time to time posts here. I recognize him. I won't mention his name to protect him from my misconceptions should I have some I'm not aware of. the fellow explains to me that he too is waiting to see Bruce about something. he asks me to talk to Bruce about his problem. I decline as I have an urgent matter, and I sense I should not be interfering with whatever their relationship is, it is between them and I am not to meddle. I explain that I have a mission and have to be one pointed but that I will speak to him as soon I can to explain my own viewpoint, but not Bruces viewpoint on their relationship.
ok, its my turn and Bruce is the kitchen writing his 5th book at the time and he's multi tasking...hands and feet flying everywhere, tables with books on them. making his connections, very good at being this communicator person which I admire and I know he's written books and published them...I'm over here writing and it's going to take me years....I stay in the hallway whining it seems..I can hear my voice and on the otherside, you know you are there, but the sound is like being underwater understandably..as its not physical sound vibration..my voice sounds like this: whaaa.....book....oooooouuuuuu.....help!.......aaaaaaa! lol. I'm trying to describe what its like to go obe by the sounds...sorry, it's impossible! it seems like we all have a tone...and I was utilizing this tone to communicate. so Bruce continues multi tasking and thows me a rote without even stopping what he's doing! ha ha! I knew he was talking and I could hear tone from him, but I'm still underwater here remember.
I get the rote which for all intents you can say it is telepathy. I remember one word though.."church."
he reminded me of what was in my subconscious I was to write about. I had been kicked out of two churches for talking about spirits; this back in my youth. I had not thought about these experiences, that they would have any value to write about them. my jaw fell to the ground as I saw the implications of the rote. but more than this I wake up in C1 and wonder how did Bruce know about my past? and that is when I realize we all go out of our bodies at night but we are not awake out there..we float dreamy like..when we start consciously wishing to remember..we start making contact with friends or relatives, or groups we belong to, of like minded searchers.
but that doesn't answer how Bruce knew about my past. I conjecture I must have told him at some point in time. after all, I've had 5 years to tell him about me. I call it higher self must be the one that gets around; C1 is limited consciousness. it only deals mostly with surviving in a physical body in C1, go to work, pay the rent, have your babies...etc....higher self is your intentions for coming to earth beyond just the survival part. higher self is more unlimited perspective, a more total you. I'm sure I have bent Bruce's ear on more than one occassion! lol!

so I woke up and started writing one of my favorite chapters enthusiastically like my fingers were on fire. mentally sending gratitude to Bruce for the reminder.

the element of the other guest who posts here was like a verification also. as the next day I get a private post from him detailing some problems he has with Bruce, and just like in the obe, he wants me to work his problem out..true to my feelings, I decline because of the reasons already stated. I'm a wonderful meddler and my guides will not allow me to meddle..lol...been there, done that.

so thats my story..will mean nothing to anyone here, because its too personal..but I enjoyed telling it, and there's two of us here, no three, with you Don, that are fascinated with dreams and obes and we plan on writing about it in the future. its more of an obsession with me to explore the language out there and come back to C1 and ponder on it, on there being two realities...like Rebbeca who lives two lives...how extraordinary! how could you handle living two lives at the same time? probably by taking it one day at a time?  yup. hug, alysia

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #87 - May 19th, 2006 at 5:01pm

I reviewed pages 38 to 43 of Bruce's Voyages into the Unkown.  I have yet to see my silver cord or my many personality disc. I understood what Bruce was seeing. Rampa put it this way: there is a puppet master and we are the marionette puppets at the end of many strings. For each finger of the puppeteer is one marionette (10 puppets).  I am the 10 puppets and I have many strings that help me funciton. But, because I am joined by the left and fingers and the right hand fingers, I am one. ---The fingers of the puppeteer are my silver cords. The strings would be Bruce's disc.
To put this in perspective: I am a daughter, mother, wife, sister, clerk, craftsman, cook, nurse, teacher, female, carpenter, seamstrist, etc. However, I am only one person with many personalities.  This is what Bruce is describing (in my translation)of the many personalities (happy, sad, etc.) of the disc.  He is one, but many.
When I met my many "selves" I found myself climbing up a human pyramid with a Guide. I went very high with the guide, climbing over the faces of the human bodies. I remember stopping and reaching out to a light.
If I can find the dream in my journal, I will submit it. I think the many faces were my many faces from  over my lifetimes. Instead of disc I had human faces in a pyramid.
L&L Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #88 - May 19th, 2006 at 10:20pm

sounds like the same thing as the disc to me Cat! I call all these selves my guides whom feed me info when I need it. I have a nun, a preacher, a 50's smart a--, chinese healer, indian midwife, etc etc they all have a say in my life. the newest one is only 19 in emotional maturity, but she partakes of the others knowledge. shes the present consciousness here now. she's starting to catch up with the others. seems weird on some days, other days, it's hmmm. have I ascended yet?

thanks for sharing that vision; nice to know theres other people out there having the same conceptions and beliefs, or at least exploring these ideas. I've never looked for the cord. not really interested in it..just assume its there.
the puppet and puppeteer idea works ok for me, but once upon a time it would have upset me..it doesn't upset me now, because I know I'm connected to all of the selves as in a oneness and all the strings are being pulled in the direction I prefer and I know I have a choice which direction to look in.

hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #89 - May 20th, 2006 at 1:40pm

Vicky asked:
Quote:
Do you know if Rebecca has any books out there about her experiences, especially of what you said about her waking up in another reality?

Hi Vicky,

I wrote to Frank DeMarco who would know (he's associated with Hampton Roads) and he said no, she hasn't written any books.

It's a shame really as I'm sure she would have a lot to offer readers.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.