Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
A Bruce Moen BookClub (Read 97769 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Re: A Bruce Moen BookClub
Reply #60 - May 17th, 2006 at 11:19am

Quote:
I can 'see' symbols in the Disk, or the head of a sunflower, a whole field of sunflowers turning watching the sun.

---Should a person review their dreams for characters or content that might have had more meaning than they realized, seeking our Joshuas?

Betson; could you please elaborate a bit more on the part here, when you say i can see symbol of the Disk? Somehow i don't get that part, how are the symbol, colours/shapes/smells and how do you perceived them?

Page #122 vol 1- "If Joshua were to incarnate again before complety healing he would carry the memories...'
Does that means that since the HS is a combination of the ALL, that pain ...in other words..is felt by all of our Probes and our disk, or is it just the "INDIVIDUAL PROBE.?? because it also says it will carry the residual memories into future physical body also !!

With love, Romain

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #61 - May 17th, 2006 at 2:39pm

Greetings---Romain asked:
"Betson; could you please elaborate a bit more on the part here, when you say i can see symbol of the Disk? Somehow i don't get that part...."
Yes, I can see why, because I mispoke. I meant that I can understand how Bruce's disk can be percieved as Higher Self; just as can spooky's vision, which was described elsewhere as like a sunflower. I did not perceive them in Focus 27 unfortunately. Also elsewhere people have written that rising above the HS one can see more than one HS, so partially for that reason I included field of sunflowers. They affect me strongly.   All of this was significant to me because whenever on C1 I've seen a field of sunflowers, something in me forces me to stop and be in awe. The scent of unripe but fully formed head of a sunflower is hypnotic to me. This is not an early imrint from my childhood because where I grew up no sunflowers were grown.  --It was the first time I understood that a 'vision' and a 'version' are so closely related and both are true since they only represent the Truth. Previously I thought each important thing only got one symbol and by recognizing that one symbol we were all drawn together. So my answer was mixed up with my own misperceptions, but it was at a moment of opening awareness for me.

Also Romain stated:
"Page #122 vol 1- "If Joshua were to incarnate again before completely healing he would carry the memories...'
" Does that means that since the HS is a combination of the ALL, that pain ...in other words..is felt by all of our Probes and our disk, or is it just the "INDIVIDUAL PROBE.?? because it also says it will carry the residual memories into future physical body also !! "

Surely it must refer just to the individual, for how could we carry more than we encounter on our own? Heavenhelpus, we would have to be Christ-like, or become bowed and hardened like a beetle!  And there's the proviso that only  if   Joshua/ Bruce does  not  accept the healing would the wound continue. They wanted him to get well.
About the time this book came out, US medicine changed its understanding of the liver and said it could heal.  Previously they had said liver disease was incurable because liver cells did not repair themselves.
What an interesting coincidence, eh?
For both your points, Romain, I get a bit off track, but hopefully others will come and fill out your inquiry.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #62 - May 17th, 2006 at 5:28pm

quoting from above for clarification: "Page #122 vol 1-
_____

I don't have my books with me here, I shipped them down south, so you're talking about Bruce's vol 1, right? was confused as didn't remember the name Joshua.

______

"If Joshua were to incarnate again before completely healing he would carry the memories...'
_____
a little gong went off when I read the above. it made a lot of sense. it doesn't solve all the questions we might have regarding the disc and how we come here to heal ourselves or to heal the allusion that we are separate beings and all in disagreement therefore. yet it makes sense to me in that I've done a lot of reading and thinking about reincarnation memories, impressions, and flashes of pictures. especially a story came out of India. briefly, a child was born to a family there, and upon reaching the age of speaking, the child remembered another family. his new family took him to see his former family and to make a long story short he ended up having two families in the current life. I could understand that this was not a story you could brush off as a case of being possessed by a dead person's memories, but could be that he had not spent enough time in between lives to erase the memory which is usually erased; on the other hand, could be it was time for such incidences to be revealed that the human who is being here can have had more than just a single life as a single personality. for if u think about it,  most of us share in common a case of wandering thru life with the question "who am I?" no sooner do we answer the question, then we are changing ourselves into greater definition, to "what am I".

what I wished to say is most lives do not come close to the fulfillment we may seek and so may necessitate further dives according to our wishes and our guides suggestions as to how we may accomplish our desires and intentions for experiencing here. Monroe calls it the gravitational pull of the Earth in which he was sucked in, to repeat a cycle of incarnations over and over until the spec began to instruct him, he had forgotten where he came from, as this was necessary in order to begin his cycle here.

_______

" Does that means that since the HS is a combination of the ALL, that pain ...in other words..is felt by all of our Probes and our disk, or is it just the "INDIVIDUAL PROBE.?? because it also says it will carry the residual memories into future physical body also !! "
_____
pain has another end on it...the duality aspect. the disc members are also affected by the joy that a probe has found. even here on this forum a thread makes a ripple effect through the mainstream from a mere word or thought. the residue memories of former lives, are actually not linear lives, but happening now in a parallal dimension to my present understanding, and the probe which is seeming to live a life in the now moment, is actually an insertion point of awareness extending from the disc, gathering for the fullness of the disc those experiences it can. at some point the disc blinks into another dimension after everything that can be gained here is experienced. yet, a single probe cannot comprehend another station of being, other than 3, 4 or 5 dimensional. (my viewpoint at present)

_____

Surely it must refer just to the individual, for how could we carry more than we encounter on our own?
______
lol!! in my case, my guides know how much to let me know so not to be overwhelmed and obliterate the personality and be taken to the funny farm..lol...we don't need to know everything at once in order to enjoy life here and evolve and become.
_____

Heavenhelpus, we would have to be Christ-like, or become bowed and hardened like a beetle!
____
we could also become like putty in the master's hands rather than hardened..ha ha! but I like your analogy and I even like hardened beetles for life is an instinct to survive and we need to be hard before we can be soft.
Being Christ-like I think for me, personally, is to take it one step away from religious thought, into the area of "what are we" rather than "Who are we?" these ideas should be merging into we are a wave of humanity, not as much in disagreement as we think we are. in other words, its an illusion, its a movie. none of this is real or infinite. its all temporary, as indicated by Monroe when the spec was instructing him on what he'd forgotten.
_____

thank you sweetie for inspiring me my own thoughts here. I'm starting to like this place again.
please go smell the flowers for me everybody...they toil nor spin...yet just stand there for our pleasure. love, alysia

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #63 - May 17th, 2006 at 7:11pm

I certainly think that another forum would be appropriate. I also think that Bruce would approve most whole heartedly. 
My impressions of his light and disc--- I could relate very easily. My first insight to the "astral" was in the form of a cyclic funnel---grey in color that was pulling me in and down toward and opening. Of course, I was only four or five years old at the time.  I've enjoyed five of Bruce's books. And like Marylin-- I too "loan out" my books and don't get all of them back.  My Bob Monroe series is now down in Florida.  They have been with my friend for the past 5 years now.
Yes, yes, yes to the BMBC!!! (Bruce Moen Book Club.

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #64 - May 17th, 2006 at 7:23pm

BMBC! what a nice ring that has to it. Cat ID, I just briefly want to describe I saw a similar personal vision as your funnel, I was in age, maybe 57, so u have a jump on me there.

this was my question of what is higher self. I saw in the in-between state just before waking up a funnel.
the small end of the funnel was C1. the larger end opened up in vision to the vast outreaches of space. thru this funnel filtered down light particles from HS, as much as I could open up to according to my desire. I saw no matter how narrowed my c1 was, that I could not be disconnected from HS..I was just at one end of the light.  this made sense to me as I saw the light as a source of energy, then I realized my flesh was also a mass construct of energy, slowed down to a frozen like condition of light, for the sake of experience gain.

hugs, alysia

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #65 - May 17th, 2006 at 7:45pm

Thank you, alysia,
for all the clarity and knowing !
I am extremely upset however by the thought that my HS felt my decades of pain. I've finally accepted that the pains' causes were self-inflicted, and I certainly wouldn't want that to transfer to others, even as a trickle.
Then comes the question too of why they didn't help if they felt it? When a soul gets itself into such a quagmire, they never sent the solace I so needed--and the teacher i begged for turned out to be  a self-serving witch who mixed up decades of my life with her error-prone advice---what was that all about ?! I'm trying to clear it so I will not carry any residue back when I return, as I've always sensed that might be a problem, but if they felt it, why were they so silent?

Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #66 - May 17th, 2006 at 7:55pm

Woops, off topic in previous post.
Apologies!
New discussion questions for BMBC coming soon!

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #67 - May 17th, 2006 at 9:55pm

oh, we won't get that far off topic Betson. no question is, to say, a wrong question.
my opinion, and it is just my perspective, that the people in our path we have the most problems with are the right people in our life to grow and learn to become independent from those conflicts they generate for us. not to exactly grow away from the people themselves, but only the conflicts and expectations we have around these others and includes the situations.

another thing i noticed about your story above and I am empathising here..and have no idea what you've been thru but it seems to have caused you to be here now, I hope in a better place. the story is brought to mind of one who suffers. foot steps in the sand is the story. the subject is asking god where was god during this trial; at the end the person looks behind and sees gods footsteps in the sand.

for guides, angels, the best teachers - the main rule of thumb from what I've been taught is to set the student free from the teacher; and from what I've read from your story above, the higher self of your mentor may have enacted a fall from grace for your benefit to have you search in another direction. just thinking out loud here of the kinds of illusions we labor under, and believe me I've had many allusions.  deception seems to catapult us into greater areas of discovery but it always entails suffering; but funny I've noticed about the suffering part, even that starts to look not like suffering when the other areas of thought start opening up. the pain starts to look like the other end of itself, like it was all worth it.
well, for what its worth, my higher self does not interfere in my decisions here so I can get a feeling I'm doing it all, and getting stronger on my own. but the best things happen when you ask for help, then it always arrives, but u have to be persistent as the squeaky wheel gets the grease! ha ha!
didn't mean to ramble. I just sense your pain and the pain is always there, but you don't have to let it overwhelm you and cloud out your good judgment.

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #68 - May 17th, 2006 at 11:46pm

Hey Chuckles! (Is it alright if I "still" call you that!?) Wink

I like what you wrote here:

"In my opinion, and it is just my perspective, that the people in our path we have the most problems with are the right people in our life to grow and learn to become independent from those conflicts they generate for us. not to exactly grow away from the people themselves, but only the conflicts and expectations we have around these others and includes the situations."

I have used this technique that you explain throughout my life's journeys! I try to "learn" from everyone that I run into throughout my life... Sometimes I will see things that people do and how it affects others/themselves and I try to learn from them so that I don't make those same mistakes within my own life; half of the time I end up using their example, doing the opposite; then they end up seeing the outcome of the opposite of what they did "initially", and in turn they themselves learn from their own mistakes! Funny that way... It's almost like a *karma trifecta* of sorts. Very appropriate for us all I believe.

Much thanks for your "always" inspiring thoughts.

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #69 - May 17th, 2006 at 11:57pm

Also Chuckles, with regards to what you wrote about the funnel that you saw... A few weeks ago I lay down, closed my eyes, and relaxed into my meditation. I very briefly saw what I believe to be "close" to what you saw... I saw this image open up in the 3-D blackness. It looked like purple sparks of swirling light forming a tunnel of sorts that became smaller as it stretched out into the blackness around it. I believe that there were neon blue streaks in there somewhere too. It was very brief at the time, but it was very surreal. I had the same feeling when I was stressed out one day lying in my bed with eyes closed. I remember seeing the moon before me with a surreal myst/fog encircling it... Also, there were 2 balls of bright white light just behind and above the moon... I even remember seeing all of the crater marks on the moon. The "feelings" I got during both experiences were quite similar with respect to the "surrealness/peacefulness" of it all. -- (Unmistakable...)

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #70 - May 18th, 2006 at 1:06am

I think I'd like u to call me Buddha Grin  Buddha smiles I hear..maybe because he doesn't believe in allusion? but u can call me giggles or chuckles. i don't care one way or the other..just keep sharing your visions..purple and neon blue, thats nice..my shaft or funnel was golden and it got bigger as it went out from my mind..it was similar to amblical cord, like the astral body has been reported to have a lifeline to the physical.

you can sometimes see this cord when obe, but I never have..just believe its there. so nice to view color of intensity for those of you that do, its a treat. not saying what I saw was this cord to the astral body, as this was not looking the same as I imagine that flexible cord to look like, which stretches a great deal so I hear.
once upon a time I was in a church of the 7 rays. the purple is a tranmutation color. I would hazard a guess to tranmute is to raise the vibration from negative to positive perhaps. although in my vivid imagination I see a wizard with sparks coming from the fingers using this ray. Grin I imagine color study is a whole new field to look into as regarding the different vibes of each color, and the way we speak here of going into the bright light.
that reminds me of Monroe who came upon a being out there and the light was so bright, he had to make an adjustment to it, or this being made an adjustment to him or both.
would any of the lights out there like to discuss something in Bruce's books? I don't have my books here to help me and I'm so bad about staying on topic of this thread...I don't see we've gotten off topic, I generally see what I want to see though! heres a lizard friend of mine. an enlightened lizard..

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #71 - May 18th, 2006 at 10:28am

Oh and alysia,
Joshua was actually a part of Bruce.  It was his first self-retrieval and cured him of liver trouble.
Thank you and CA too for the comments on my digressions.  Much appreciated.
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #72 - May 18th, 2006 at 11:12am

Don't worry Betson, there're will always be someone to get you/us back on track, like me..ouch.LOL....Smiley
Should have another cup of coffee..humm

Let's talk about butterfly, since Alycia remind me of one, anyone of you ever had the feeling like Bruce talk in his first book about the Butterfly effect P68.
Since some don't have the book anymore..actually it start on page 67, bottom of the page.."Quote"..Since his meeting with I/There during the tape wednesday night  he had notice that if he close dhis eyes and relaxed he could feel a gentle but noticeable pulsating flutter between his eyes about one and half inches deep insidde his skull, it felt soft and gentle like a small butterfly inside his head flapping his/her wings...!!
Anyone had that feeling, and no i'm not taking chakras opening here, what i'm asking is anyone ever used this technic to send/recived messages, and how did it work for you?
Myself i've learn NVC form the institute or rote what RAM called, but that sensation of fluttering is very active and few time i used as a jump start (priming the pump) for NVC.. anyone else used it.
BMCB..like it...Smiley

Chow for now, Romain

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #73 - May 18th, 2006 at 6:50pm

oh thanks for the reminder Betson about Joshua. see, I read all four books twice over, and I still didn't remembr that story! I guess we all remember different things in our reading, so good to remind each other.

Romain, it doesn't feel like a butterfly to me, but I know you are feeling it the way you do personally. I feel a movement there from time to time, especially when I projected myself as an orb, but it was more like a little click and a little breeze of energy being expelled from that area..and this energy contained me, but not the form of me, as my image of myself was there, but soon became just an orb, which the first time to be an orb is like, gee, I need my hands to pick stuff up with, yada, yada, wait I'm just a ball...omygod..help me! lol. its ok, you get used to being an orb. but yea, the energy of a butterfly, I love it!  anybody felt what Romain is talking about specifically?

hugs, alysia
butterfly? Romain, some think I'm just a flying pig

IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #74 - May 19th, 2006 at 12:30am

Hey Romain & "Buddha"! Wink

I have in fact felt this "butterfly effect" while meditating... I thought that it was just me. I also believe that I may have "mistook" this phenomenon for chakra activity. Now maybe... I don't really know though, but what it kind of felt like to me was quite similar to when my astral counterpart starts loosening from my body. It feels like a very soft bed sheet flowing through my body. This feeling of a "bed sheet" flowing throughout my body may be related to this "butterfly effect" somehow, because it was felt in the head region as well. Quite similar to the butterfly description that Bruce gave, in terms of the "feel" of it. Kind of hard to put into words.

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

P.S. Hey Buddha! I liked your picture of the "enlightened" lizard! It reminded me of a picture that I once drew of a wisely aged "wizard-like" cartoon goldfish that I dubbed "Merlin"... He looked to be very "wise" for a goldfish. He looked to be an ascended master of sorts! Grin Who says fish can't fly! Wink

P.S. (to the 2nd power)... I see that you mentioned that the color purple represents a raise in vibration from negative to positive. I was wondering if you knew what some of the other colors represent. Like neon blue. I've always been curious about the spiritual meaning of colors. Also, colors have always baffled me... For example, the colors that we see in our physical reality -- like plants, the sky, etc. are not actually colors coming from that particular object  itself, but rather the colors are just colors that result from the spectrum of colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) that are filtered/refracted out of the spectrum that is contained in light... So, the color that you see is basically the color that does not get absorbed by that particular object via the light that reflects off of it. I use to always think that "color" was an attribute of an object itself... but, it's actually just God/Light smiling down/expressing himself/herself/itself on the blank slate of an endlessly evolving creation.
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2006 at 3:59am by Cosmic_Ambitions »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.