Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stadium Arcadium!!! (Read 2037 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Stadium Arcadium!!!
May 4th, 2006 at 3:13pm

Hey everyone,

well i guess your wandering whats 'Stadium Arcadium'? Its the new Red Hot Chili Pepper album of course! some of you know me and how much i'm a fanatic and love this band 8) Grin

All i wanna say really is it is an amazing album, whether your been following them from the start or like they later stuff theres a mix, its like fused together but its new. I love it so if you remotely like the chilis i bet your love this album (hint hint buy) lol only joking. But if you get a chance, please listen your'll love it Cheesy

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Stadium Arcadium!!!
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2006 at 6:02pm

Hi Ryan, I have seen recently a big big promotion wallpaper of this album when I walked through Hamburg, and of course I thought of you! I then bought a second hand RHCP CD in a nearby store, "By The Way" ha ha, and think I will get more of that stuff! I also saw a few weeks ago their new video, where they were costumed as several old rockbands of different times, very funny, and groovy sound!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Re: Stadium Arcadium!!!
Reply #2 - May 6th, 2006 at 9:23pm

Heya Spooky!

Yeah thats the one! Dani California with all the rock bands is their first single, can u name all the bands though! haha  Grin

By the way is a good album, the last one released before this new one, its really good, looks of guitar on it, quite pop. Glad you like them!  Cheesy

Ryan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.